Call centers are an essential part of every business. While there are numerous call center software out there, not all of them are good for your business.
Some of them are expensive and some of them don’t have the features you need.
Best Call Center Software
What Are Call Center Software
What is Best Call Center Software Introduction
Call center software is a business process management (BPM) tool that helps companies to better manage and optimize their call centers.
It enables the organization to improve customer interaction and increase customer satisfaction. As a result, the business benefits with improved customer retention, higher conversion rates, and lower support costs.
The best call center software allows businesses to improve their customer experience by reducing their costs and increasing productivity. Some of these benefits include:
Reducing Customer Interactions Through Automation
What Is The Best Call Center Software?
There are many factors such as cost, functionality, ease of use and more that can help you find the right call center software for your business. Here are some tips to help you find the best call center software for your needs:
1. Check if it has all the features needed by your organization.
2. Make sure it has a reliable support team in case you need any help with using the software or want to make changes to it later on.
3. Check if there is a trial version available so that you can test it out before purchasing it.
Nextiva is a cloud-based phone system that allows small businesses to manage their business communications from a single, simple platform. This includes voice, video and messaging capabilities.
Nextiva offers three tiers of service: Basic, Pro and Elite. Features vary by plan.
Nextiva Basic offers unlimited local and long-distance calling to the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as a toll-free number for free nationwide calls. Users can also receive unlimited faxes, voicemails and emails at no additional cost.
Nextiva Pro provides unlimited calling within the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, plus toll-free numbers for free nationwide calls and 24/7 customer support. Users can also add features such as enhanced call routing options, call recording, automated attendant capabilities and more.
Nextiva Elite offers all the features of Nextiva Pro plus conference calling capabilities, mobile app access and other premium features like virtual receptionist functionality or call parking capabilities for offices with multiple locations or departments.
Best For Small Businesses
Nextiva is a VoIP service provider that offers the best solution for small businesses. The company has a wide selection of plans and features, making it easy to find the right option for your business.
There are several different packages available, each with different features and pricing.
The basic package includes unlimited local and long distance calling for one line. There are also business bundles that include additional lines, conference calling and voicemail.
Nextiva offers some of the best customer support available in the VoIP industry. You can submit a ticket online or call their support team during business hours for help with any issues related to your account or service.
If you prefer email support, there is also an online form where you can send questions or concerns through email.
Nextiva has many options when it comes to their phone system hardware as well as software so that you can choose what works best for you business needs. They have phones on their website that are compatible with Nextiva phone system but they also offer other devices such as routers, IP PBXs, modems and much more!
– Voicemail to Text
– Call Recording
– Call Forwarding and Unconditional Call Forwarding
– Virtual Numbers
– DID Numbers (Direct Inward Dialing)
The Nextiva pricing structure is broken down into two tiers. The first tier is for small businesses with 1 to 10 employees and the second tier is for larger businesses with 11 or more employees.
The pricing tiers are as follows:
- Small Business Pricing – $19 per month per user (minimum of 2 users)
- Large Business Pricing – $29 per month per user (minimum of 5 users)
Nextiva offers a variety of pricing options for its hosted VoIP services. The company’s website says that it can provide a custom quote for businesses of any size.
Nextiva offers three different types of plans
The Unlimited Business plan costs $49 per month for one extension, or $59 per month for two extensions. This plan includes unlimited local and long-distance calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as unlimited international calling to over 50 countries. There are also no contracts and no hidden fees, which is always a plus.
The Unlimited SMB plan costs $29 per month for one extension, or $39 per month for two extensions. For this price, you get unlimited local and long-distance calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as unlimited international calling to over 50 countries.
The main difference between this plan and the Unlimited Business plan is that there is no free installation; instead, you must pay an upfront cost of $199 (plus tax) before you can use your service. However, if you spend at least $12 on Nextiva credits in a calendar year, then you will receive a refund on the installation fee!
Nextiva is a Connected Communications company that helps businesses grow faster. It lets people work smarter using its business VoIP phone service, video conferencing, text messaging, and CRM software.
HubSpot is a marketing automation platform that helps businesses attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. The company was founded in 2006 and has grown to more than 5,000 employees worldwide and more than 30 million users.
HubSpot’s platform includes marketing automation software, CRM software, sales productivity tools, website analytics and hosting services.
The company has raised over $500 million in venture capital funding from investors including Sequoia Capital and Battery Ventures.
As an early-stage startup, HubSpot faced challenges around scaling its processes for generating new leads for the company.
In the past three years, HubSpot has grown from 600 to more than 1,600 employees worldwide. In 2017 alone, the company hired over 600 new employees 250 of whom joined the engineering team alone.
Best For Beginners
If you are looking to get started with inbound marketing, the HubSpot Marketing Platform is a great place to start. It’s easy to use and has a wide range of free resources to help get you started.
Here are some reasons why HubSpot.Best For Beginners:
1. It’s easy to use. HubSpot makes it easy to add content and build out your website. The platform includes an integrated blogging engine, lead generation tools, and social media management tools.
2. It has a wide range of free resources. HubSpot offers a number of helpful guides and training materials that are available for free on their website.
This includes video tutorials and in-depth blog posts about various aspects of marketing automation like email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, blogging, landing page creation, and more.
3. It has an active community of users who share ideas with each other through blogs and social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
-Email marketing system
-Lead nurturing tools such as landing pages, forms, and surveys
-Social media management tool for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
-Marketing automation software to automate your outreach activities based on specific events such as contacts visiting your website or opening your emails.
HubSpot has three pricing tiers for shared plans:
- Basic: $200 per month for 10 contacts, plus $10 per contact beyond that limit.
- Plus: $300 per month for 20 contacts, plus $15 per contact beyond that limit.
- Premium: $500 per month for 30 contacts, plus $20 per contact beyond that limit.
The company also offers a custom plan option for high-volume customers who want to pay by the number of users rather than by the number of contacts.
HubSpot's Free Stock Photo Downloads have no royalties, no fees, and free to be used for any purposes.
RingCentral is a cloud-based communications company that provides cloud-based unified communications and collaboration services including hosted VoIP, call center solutions and business applications through its RingCentral Office platform.
The company’s products include RingCentral Office, RingCentral Phone, RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Fax.
RingCentral was founded by Vladimir Voloshin, who previously served as CEO of Dialogic Corporation (now part of Cisco Systems) and held a number of executive positions at Microsoft Corp.
RingCentral was originally known as CallWave and later acquired by Y Combinator-backed startup Gmate in 2010. The company was then renamed to RingCentral in March 2014.
In September 2014, the company merged with Cloud Communications Company Twilio Inc., which specializes in providing communications between businesses and their customers via text messages or phone calls.
Best Enterprise-grade Security
RingCentral is a cloud-based communications provider that provides phone systems and services to small and medium businesses. With RingCentral, you can set up a toll-free number and instantly route calls to your cell phone, home phone or office phone.
You can also make conference calls, record calls and use the company’s VoIP app for free calls.
RingCentral does not offer any security features in its free plan. If you want enterprise-grade security, you’ll need to pay $15 per month for its Professional Plan or $26 per month for its Premier Plan.
RingCentral offers many advanced features that are only available to paid customers such as:
- Unlimited call recording with transcription (Professional)
- Unlimited faxing (Premier)
- Advanced call forwarding rules (Premier)
– Unlimited Calling & Messaging.
– Unlimited calling to any phone number in the U.S. and Canada (including landlines)
– Unlimited international calls to certain countries
– Unlimited local and long distance calls to other RingCentral users
– Unlimited mobile calling and texting via the mobile app or browser extension; call alerts for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone devices
– Voicemail for all your accounts as well as customers and employees with a RingCentral Office account
RingCentral pricing is simple. You pay a flat rate per month for unlimited calls, voicemails and faxes. RingCentral charges extra for additional features like international calling and call forwarding.
The Basic package is the cheapest option from RingCentral at $9.99 per month for up to 10 employees. It includes unlimited calls, voicemails and faxes. There are no set up fees or contracts required for this plan.
The Premium package costs $24.99 per month for up to 100 employees. It includes all of the features of the Basic package plus unlimited conference calling and mobile app access.
This plan also includes an enterprise mobile app with advanced features like voice recording, call recording and voicemail transcription. The Premium package also allows you to receive calls on your mobile device while traveling abroad in over 180 countries without additional charges or fees by using the Roaming feature on your account page in RingCentral’s online portal.
All-inclusive desktop solution with a softphone, fax, messaging, conferencing, and more. Included with RingCentral for Desktop is your RingCentral softphone, which enables high quality VoIP calling and transforms your PC or Mac into a sophisticated call controller with an array of features and options.
Salesforce is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) provider. Salesforce was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
The company provides applications for sales, service, marketing, analytics, IoT and more.
Salesforce offers a full range of services for businesses of all sizes through its Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud platforms that provide packaged software as well as SaaS solutions.
In addition to its core services, Salesforce has been building out its platform with acquisitions including marketing automation company ExactTarget (now known as Salesforce Marketing Cloud), social media monitoring company Radian6 (now known as Salesforce Social Studio) and data integration firm SteelBrick (now known as Salesforce Data Integration).
Salesforce filed its initial public offering on Nov. 5, 2004 at $15 per share. After initially trading at $27 per share on Dec. 1, 2004, the stock soared to $57 on Dec.
2nd giving it an implied valuation of more than $20 billion before falling back below $25 by early 2007 due to concerns about slowing growth rates and competition from Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM product line and Oracle’s Fusion ERP software suite.
Best For Scaling Companies
If you’re looking to grow your company and scale your sales team, Salesforce is a great option. With the ability to connect with all of your team members and manage them from one place, you can create a more consistent customer experience.
Salesforce also offers a variety of integrations with other systems such as Google Analytics, MailChimp and Dropbox. This allows you to easily integrate data from these tools into your CRM system so you can track everything in one place.
The platform also has some powerful features around marketing automation, which means you can set up automated campaigns that send emails when someone signs up or downloads something from your website. You can even set up an automated email when someone visits a specific page on your website or clicks on an ad on Facebook.
This allows you to nurture leads at different stages in the buying cycle and close them faster than ever before!Salesforce is an easy-to-use, cloud-based CRM that makes it easier for you to track leads and manage your sales pipeline. It’s also a powerful tool for building sales teams, as well as managing customer relationships.
For businesses looking to scale their sales team quickly, Salesforce might be the best option. The platform is designed from the ground up to support large teams and complex processes.
In fact, some of Salesforce’s biggest customers include GE, Microsoft and Cisco.
- Easy to use
- Powerful analytics
- Built for scaling
- Cloud Computing: Salesforce is a cloud-based application that can be accessed from any device with an Internet connection. This means no more software installation and upgrades, which can be a big time saver for businesses that need to keep their resources focused on other tasks.
- CRM Integration: Salesforce integrates with many other applications, including Gmail, Google Calendar and Gmail. This allows users to access all their important data in one place without having to log into multiple accounts or use multiple browsers.
- Mobile Apps: There are several mobile apps available for users to access their data while they’re on the go, including Salesforce Touch, Salesforce Desk and Salesforce Mobile App for iPhone and Android devices.
- Analytics: With easy access to analytics tools such as Chatter and Reports, users can easily analyze information about their campaigns, customers and sales processes to determine what works best for them.
Salesforce is a company that makes cloud-based software designed to help businesses find more prospects, close more deals, and wow customers with amazing service.
CloudTalk is a cloud-based contact center solution that lets you connect to your customers with the click of a button. It’s easy to set up, easy to use and comes with free unlimited calls.
CloudTalk offers a complete suite of solutions for any customer engagement need, including:
- CloudTalk PBA (Progressive Business Application) – A powerful business application that allows you to create custom-branded touchpoints for your customers. These can include chat, email and SMS messaging within the same experience.
- CloudTalk Chat – A fully-featured chat solution that allows agents to chat with customers using their own mobile device or computer browser.
- CloudTalk Email – An email solution that allows agents to send personalized emails directly from their inboxes using pre-defined templates or customer information pulled directly from CloudTalk PBA.
- CloudTalk SMS – A fully-featured SMS solution that allows agents to send text messages directly from their inboxes using pre-defined templates or customer information pulled directly from Cloud Talk PBA
CloudTalk is a communications app for groups. It enables you to easily set up, manage and use live video calls with your friends and family.
CloudTalk is available on all major platforms including iOS, Android and WebRTC browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
You can use CloudTalk to:
– Make group video calls with up to 8 people (or even more if you want)
– Share photos and videos during a call
– Chat with your friends while watching YouTube videos together
Best Custom Call Queuing
The best custom call queuing software for your business is the one that works for you. CloudTalk is a cloud-based call center solution, which means that it is always up to date and available when you need it.
CloudTalk allows you to manage all of your call center needs from one place. You can create and customize your own queueing system, so that incoming calls are sent directly to the agent who has the best skillset for that particular issue.
When you first log in to CloudTalk, you’ll see an overview dashboard with real-time information about your business’s performance. Here, you can quickly find out how much time has elapsed since the last customer interaction and how many new customers have signed up during this period.
The dashboard also includes other useful statistics such as average call length and call volume per hour. These metrics help you determine how many agents are needed at any given time of day or week.
Once you have determined how many agents you need on hand at any given time, it’s easy to configure CloudTalk so that incoming calls are automatically routed to them based on their availability. All of this information is easily accessible from one screen so that making changes or updates is simple and intuitive
- Easy to use interface. CloudTalk is designed to be easy to use. It allows users to join meetings without downloading any software.
- Works on any device. CloudTalk is available as an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as desktops and laptops running Windows or Mac OS X operating systems.
- Instant notifications. Users can be notified when they’re added to meetings, when they’re removed from meetings and when there are new messages in their inboxes.
- No additional fees. Cloudtalk offers unlimited video calls with up to 12 people at the same time for free!
The CloudTalk pricing starts from $19/month for the basic plan, up to $99/month for a premium plan.
CloudTalk offers three different plans:
Basic Plan – This plan includes a maximum of 5 members with 1GB storage and 5GB bandwidth per day. It allows you to create up to 3 rooms and allows you to add up to 25 members in each room.
It also includes unlimited text messaging and instant messaging. The most important feature of this plan is that it includes a single user license which means that only one person can use the CloudTalk account at any given time.
Pro Plan – This plan includes a maximum of 15 members with 2GB storage and 10GB bandwidth per day. It allows you to create up to 6 rooms and allows you to add up to 50 members in each room.
It also includes unlimited text messaging and instant messaging. The most important feature of this plan is that it includes two user licenses so two people can use the CloudTalk account at once without interfering with each other’s activities or conversations.
CloudTalk is a contact center management solution that enables businesses to streamline communications with teams and customers using virtual call systems. It allows executives to manage inbound/outbound calls, extract interaction history from various sources and provide personalized support to clients.
Bitrix24 is an all-in-one social intranet that helps you work smarter and save time. It brings together people, projects, tasks, files and communications in one easy-to-use interface.
The project management system lets you assign tasks to users and track their progress in real time. The task board displays all assigned tasks, their statuses, who is responsible for them and when they’re due.
You can also use the task board to create reports on project performance based on actuals versus planned estimates for tasks or milestones.
File sharing is a key component of any collaboration tool and Bitrix24 does it well. Users can upload documents directly into shared folders from their desktop or mobile devices and share them with others using password protection or access control lists (ACLs).
The file sync feature allows team members to access all files stored in a cloud storage account such as Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive or on a local network server while working offline so they don’t have to wait until they’re back online to see changes made by colleagues who are still connected to the Internet.
The messaging system features both individual chat rooms for quick conversations as well as group chats for larger groups.
Best For Remote Teams
Bitrix24 is a social intranet that includes project management, file sharing and collaboration tools. It’s a great solution for remote teams, as it allows team members to stay connected no matter where they are.
The software has several features that help remote teams communicate and collaborate effectively. For example, Bitrix24 lets you create private groups to keep your team focused on one task at a time, which can be helpful for large or distributed teams.
It also offers private chats within each group so you can discuss projects without interrupting other team members who are working on different projects.
Bitrix24 also has a built-in calendar that lets users create events and invite others from their organization to attend them. The calendar shows all scheduled events for the entire organization or just for specific groups within it.
This feature makes it easy for employees to find out about upcoming meetings so they can prepare accordingly.
Bitrix24 offers many other features that can help remote teams collaborate more efficiently, such as:
- A document management system that lets users upload files from their desktop or mobile device (Android, iOS). The system allows multiple users to view and edit documents simultaneously in real time, which is particularly beneficial when several people need access to the same file at once.
- Bitrix24 is a social intranet that helps your employees to share information, collaborate, and get work done. It’s like Facebook on steroids, with all the right tools that let you and your team get more done in less time.
- Bitrix24 is built for teams with multiple departments, projects and locations. It’s secure, scalable and easy to use no matter how big or small your company is.
- Bitrix24 is available in multiple languages (English, Russian, German, Spanish).
- CRM – Bitrix24 includes the ability to manage contacts, leads and opportunities via a contact management system. You can also use it to track sales activities, create quotes and invoices, assign tasks to employees, keep track of projects by creating task lists, etc.
- Integrations – Bitrix24 integrates with over 100 services including Salesforce, MailChimp, Google Analytics and more which allows you to connect your data from these sources into your CRM account automatically.
- Social Media Integration – Bitrix24 has built-in social media management tools that allow you to post updates on Facebook and Twitter directly from within the application.
Bitrix24 provides four pricing plans: Basic, Team, Business and Enterprise. All plans include the following features email and calendar, file management, online chat, project management, document management, document collaboration, time tracking and billing.
- Basic plan is free for up to 5 users (Team size: 20) and offers unlimited storage and 2GB of file sharing space per user.
- Team plan costs $19 per month per user (Team size: 100), includes all features from Basic plan but adds more storage (up to 10 GB per user) and unlimited file sharing space for everyone in the team.
- Business plan costs $49 per month per user (Team size: 300). It includes all features from Team plan but adds unlimited storage for all users in the team (up to 30 GB total). The Business plan also enables custom branding of your personal profile page on Bitrix24 as well as custom domain name for your Bitrix24 account.
Bitrix24 is a business software platform with wide functionality and a number of free tools covering all sides of the business. By using it a company can improve its performance rapidly and secure all processes. There are five major modules – CRM, Contact Center, Task and Projects, Collaboration and Websites.
TalkDesk is an app that allows you to do just what the name suggests talk. I have used this app for a few things, but my favorite is to talk with people in other countries.
TalkDesk has a ton of different options when it comes to the language and country that you want to call, so if you are not sure where to start, check out some of these options:
TalkDesk offers free calls for up to 30 minutes for all users. After that, each additional minute will cost $0.99 USD.
If you decide that this app is something that you would use often, then there are two other options for additional minutes:
- 1 minute = $0.99 USD – You get 1 additional minute per purchase
- 3 minutes = $2.97 USD – You get 3 additional minutes per purchase
TalkDesk is an online chat and call center service that lets you build a virtual call center of employees in the Philippines, India, and the United States.
TalkDesk calls itself the “world’s largest virtual call center,” with more than 2 million agents and clients in over 170 countries. The company was founded in 2004 by Dilip Khatri, who also co-founded another Indian outsourcing company called Genpact.
The company has offices in New Jersey, North Carolina, California and India.
Best For Large Businesses
TalkDesk is a cloud-based call center solution that offers a host of features and integrations with other services. The service is ideal for companies with multiple locations, or those that need to handle high volumes of calls.
TalkDesk pricing is based on the number of agents you have. You can pay by agent, by agent seat, or by agent hour with no minimums.
The base plan starts at $49 per month for up to five agents, plus $1 per additional agent per month. You get unlimited chat and email support plus unlimited talk time for each agent.
In addition to these core features, TalkDesk also has a range of add-ons available through its Marketplace:
- Call Queueing: Allows you to have agents take calls in the order they come in rather than only answering them as they become available.
- Voicemail Transcription: Lets you turn voicemails into text documents.
- Email Support: Addresses customers’ emails directly from within TalkDesk.
- Live Chat: Provides real-time chat support through the platform instead of using a separate app.
- Reporting & Analytics: Gives you access to call reports and analytics so you can see how well your business is performing.
TalkDesk is a virtual assistant platform that helps companies manage customer calls, emails, and other communications. The service was built to solve two problems:
- Customer service is a huge pain point for any business. It’s expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to scale.
- Most customer service software is terrible. It’s clunky, confusing, and expensive especially for small businesses or startups.
TalkDesk solves both of these problems by making it easy for businesses to outsource their customer service as well as providing an affordable solution for small businesses or startups that don’t have the resources to hire a full-time team of customer support specialists.
TalkDesk is a chat app for businesses. It features live chat support, which allows customers to connect with your business 24/7.
TalkDesk is an all-in-one live chat software that enables businesses to provide real-time support to customers on their website, Facebook page and mobile application.
TalkDesk is an online customer service solution that provides live chat support, email support and phone support. It also offers a self-service portal where customers can submit tickets, view responses in real-time and track the progress of their requests.
TalkDesk comes with features such as call recording, call center analytics, social media monitoring and email support. The main difference between TalkDesk and other competitor services is that it allows you to set up multiple agents on one account so that you can assign tasks to multiple people at once.
Here are the pricing plans for TalkDesk:
- Free Plan: This plan includes one agent who can handle up to five customers at once. You also get 100 MB of storage space for tickets and transcripts (which are deleted after 30 days).
- Standard Plan: For $199 per month, you get two agents who can each handle 10 customers at once. You also get 200 MB of storage space for each agent, more than double what’s offered by the free plan.
- Professional Plan: For $299 a month, you get three agents who each can handle 15 customers at once (for a total maximum capacity of 45). You also get 400 MB of storage space.
Talkdesk is a cloud based call center solution that helps businesses to improve customer satisfaction. It also used to reduce customer support costs. It uses interactive voice response, automatic call distribution and skills based routing.
ZenDesk is a customer service platform that makes it easy for you to provide world-class customer support. It’s a great alternative to Zendesk, and it costs less.
ZenDesk is a fully hosted online help desk that enables businesses to manage their support tickets, answers and questions from one central location. It offers many of the same features as Zendesk, but at a lower price point.
ZenDesk has all of the basic functions you’d expect from a help desk: ticketing system, knowledge base, collaboration tools and analytics. However, the main difference with ZenDesk is that it’s cloud-based. This means you don’t have to worry about setting up servers or managing them yourself.
In terms of pricing, ZenDesk offers three plans depending on your needs: Basic (free), Professional ($29 per month) and Enterprise ($59 per month). All three plans include unlimited users and tickets as well as unlimited knowledge bases and integrations with third-party applications such as Salesforce and Office 365.
The Professional plan also includes email marketing automation tools like drip campaigns and lead scoring/segmentation so you can nurture leads more effectively over time.
Best Help Desk Features
ZenDesk is a help desk software that is used by small businesses and large enterprises alike, it has been acquired by Zendesk so it’s now part of the Zendesk family.
The features of the help desk include:
– Chat support
– Email support (multiple email addresses)
– Phone support (multiple phone numbers)
– Self-service portal (Knowledge base, FAQ and/or knowledge articles)
– Knowledge base search engine with autocomplete suggestions based on keywords entered into the search field
– Email integration – You can integrate your ZenDesk account with your email client so that each time you receive an email, it will be automatically added as a ticket in ZenDesk. This allows you to easily track all incoming messages from customers and helps with organization and efficiency.
– Mobile app – There’s an official mobile app for Android devices that lets you take care of customer issues anywhere, anytime. The app is also available for iOS devices, but there are some reported issues with it crashing or freezing up after recent updates to iOS 12 on iPhones.
- Friendly and approachable support team members
- They do not have any complicated processes or forms to fill out, which makes the entire process easier and faster
- Their customer service team is available 24/7, 365 days a year
- ZenDesk is a cloud-based help desk software that allows you to manage your customer queries efficiently. It is an easy to use application that has many features to offer its users such as the ability to monitor the status of their tickets on their mobile devices with ease. It also allows customers to submit tickets through email or phone calls and provides them with an easy way to track updates on their inquiries by using automated emails sent out at regular intervals after filing a ticket.
- ZenDesk offers free trial for 30 days so that you can evaluate how it works for your business before making a purchase decision!
With ZenDesk, you can:
– Track conversations, assign them to agents and link to other tools like Salesforce.
– Create custom workflows for each agent or group of agents.
– Automatically send emails, phone calls and SMS messages to customers based on their responses to your questions.
ZenDesk’s pricing plans are based on the number of agents you use and the number of tickets they handle per month:
- Basic Plan: $29/month (1 agent), $49/month (2 agents), $79/month (5 agents), $149/month (10 agents), $279/month (20 agents).
- Plus Plan: $99/month (5 agents), $149/month (10 agents), $249/month (20 agents).
Make ITSM Your Competitive Advantage With Jira Service Management™. Start for Free Today! Jira Service Management™ Is Easy for Any Team to Set Up and Tune to Their Specific Needs. Resolve Problems Faster. Incident Management. For High-Velocity Teams.
LiveAgent is a popular chat tool with a free version that allows you to have up to five agents in your account. The free version includes all the basic features that you need to start your chat bot, including live chat, phone support, and email support.
One of the best things about LiveAgent is that it’s an all-in-one solution for live chat tools. You don’t need to sign up for multiple platforms or pay for different services it does everything you need in one place.
One thing that makes LiveAgent stand out from other live chat apps is its analytics dashboard. It’s extremely detailed and shows you how many people are engaging with your live chat agent, where they are coming from (specific sources), what questions they asked, how long their sessions were, and much more!
You can customize the look and feel of LiveAgent by changing colors and adding custom branding for each agent in your account (which makes it look like part of your website).
Another great feature of this service is its integrations with other programs like Google Analytics and Salesforce CRM (customer relationship management). If you have these tools already set up on your website/blog then you won.
Best Value For Money
LiveAgent is a customer service software that helps companies to provide better customer service and increase sales.
LiveAgent is an all-in-one solution that provides live chat, email and social media support. All in one place.
LiveAgent allows you to manage all your customer support needs from one place, using your favorite browser or smartphone.
LiveAgent offers a wide range of features including live chat, email, social media and phone support for small businesses and large enterprises alike.
The LiveAgent platform has been used by over 100,000 companies in more than 200 countries worldwide, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. It also offers 24/7 customer support via phone, email and live chat; detailed reporting; integrations with popular apps like Salesforce, Slack etc. ; multilingual capabilities; mobile apps for Android and iOS; 1-click call routing; automated workflows and much more.
LiveAgent is a feature-rich live chat software that helps businesses to engage with their customers in real time.
LiveAgent is the perfect solution for your business if you want to:
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction by providing support on the spot.
- Maximize your customer retention rate, reduce cart abandonment and increase conversion rates.
- Be available 24/7 to answer questions about products and services, respond to reviews and solve technical issues.
LiveAgent integrates with all major sales channels, including Shopify, Magento, WordPress, Drupal and more. It’s also compatible with most payment gateways including PayPal and Stripe.
– Unlimited Agents, Customers and Group Conversations
– Chat History
– Automated Replies
– Offline Messaging System
– Email Ticket Support System
LiveAgent is a live chat software that helps you improve customer experience and sales. It’s easy to set up and use.
LiveAgent is a cloud-based live chat software that allows you to engage with your customers and provide them with the best possible service. It’s a great way to increase sales and reduce costs.
The LiveAgent dashboard allows you to manage all of your chats in one place, so you can see everything that’s happening on your website at a glance. You can also assign different agents to specific chats, so they can concentrate on just one task.
You can view all of your recent chat sessions from the Chat History page on the dashboard, where you’ll also be able to access information about each contact who has used LiveAgent before (such as their name and email address).
LiveAgent has two types of plans: the Free plan and Paid plans. The Free plan comes with all the essential features, such as Chat, Email, Call and SMS Integration, Customizable Agent Dashboard, Agent Management System, etc.
You can also add additional features by upgrading to a paid plan. Here are the different plans:
Free Plan: This is our free trial plan which comes with 100 minutes of agent time per month and 10 tickets per month.
It lets you test out live chat on your website without any cost obligation. If you want more agent time or tickets, we recommend signing up for one of our paid plans below.
Standard Plan: This is our most popular plan that comes with unlimited agent time and unlimited tickets per month at $19/month (or $14/month if billed annually).
Premium Plan: This is our premium plan that comes with unlimited agent time and unlimited tickets per month at $29/month (or $22/month if billed annually).
LiveAgent is an online Help Desk solution for e-commerce businesses at the small and midsize levels. The platform offers live chat application, ticket management, online self-service portals, and change and license management, all as either in-suite or standalone applications.
Best Voice Broadcasting Solution
The Newfies-Dialer is a voice broadcasting solution for small business. It is designed to help you reach your customers and clients, by allowing you to make calls directly from your computer.
The Newfies-Dialer offers many features that are useful for any business owner or manager. The software is easy to use, and has many tools that will help you to maximize your reach with your customers.
It can be used in conjunction with any other type of marketing campaign, including direct mail and email campaigns.
The Newfies-Dialer can be used by any type of business owner, including sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations. It allows you to make calls directly from your computer, so that you can reach more people in less time than with traditional phone calling methods.
This means that you will be able to have more contact with your customers by using this service than if you were relying on traditional methods alone.
You can broadcast your message to up to 10,000 contacts at the same time. Newfies-Dialer is a cloud-based dialing service that allows you to reach out to thousands of people using their phone numbers.
You can use it to send voice messages, text messages and email campaigns in one place. The tool has a built-in scheduler that enables you to schedule your broadcasts in advance.
It supports multiple languages, including French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish. It also offers support for transcripts in over 50 different languages.
– Call history.
– Call log.
– Contacts list with photos for the most important contacts.
– Call waiting support.
– Incoming call notifications (if you can’t answer a call, it will be sent to voice mail and an SMS will be sent to your phone).
11. Agile CRM
Agile CRM is an innovative software application that allows companies to manage their customers more effectively than ever before. It combines all aspects of customer interaction such as sales, marketing, support and billing into one simple interface that can be accessed from anywhere at any time on any device (PCs, tablets, smartphones).
This means that users do not need multiple systems for different purposes; they can use just one system for everything! It also means that users are not tied down by location or time when working with their data; they can access it from anywhere at any time!
Best Affordable All-in-one CRM
Agile CRM is a cloud-based all-in-one solution for small businesses and startups. It offers a feature-rich product with an affordable price tag, making it one of the best CRM solutions for small businesses.
Agile CRM offers everything you need to manage your customers, leads and sales pipeline in one place. You can create unlimited contacts, tags and notes for each of them. Agile CRM also provides you with advanced features such as email marketing and appointment scheduling.
You can use Agile CRM to manage your contacts by creating separate lists based on their roles or companies they work for. For example, if you want to send an email marketing campaign only to CEOs or CMOs, Agile CRM will help you do that easily.
AgileCRM also allows users to create custom fields for each contact record so they can store additional information related to specific customers’ needs like how much they spend annually on services or products offered by your company etc.
Agile CRM is an affordable all-in-one CRM solution that gives you the power to handle your business. It integrates seamlessly with popular cloud applications, and allows you to manage every aspect of your customer’s interaction with your brand.
Agile CRM offers a wide range of features that can be easily customized to fit your business needs. We offer 24/7 support, so you can always count on our team when you need help.
– Complete CRM solution with Salesforce integration, perfect for small and medium businesses
– Detailed contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
– Personal notes and tasks associated with each contact record
– Full support for Outlook integration (e.g., sending emails from Agile CRM)
– Comprehensive support for tracking email campaigns, including an easy to use campaign tracker that allows you to track the progress of your email campaigns in real time
– Unlimited Users – grow your team as you grow your business!
– Unlimited Contacts – keep track of all your customers and prospects!
– Unlimited Opportunities – manage each stage of the sales process!
– Unlimited Leads – find new customers with ease!
Agile CRM is a subscription-based product, which means that you pay based on the number of users and your plan level. All plans come with a 30-day free trial.
Agile CRM offers three different pricing options:
- The Starter Plan is $99/month per user and includes up to 3 users (or contacts). This plan includes all the basic features of Agile CRM and is ideal for small businesses who are just starting out with CRM software.
- The Professional Plan is $199/month per user and includes up to 50 users (or contacts). This plan provides more advanced features, such as custom fields, custom forms, recurring tasks, dashboards and views, along with other features found in the Starter Plan. It’s perfect for mid-sized companies looking for more customization options in their CRM software.
- The Enterprise Plan is $499/month per user and includes unlimited users (or contacts). This plan provides even more advanced features than the Professional Plan, such as workflow management tools, multi-tenancy capabilities, multiple custom fields per object type and much more! It’s best suited for large organizations wanting an enterprise-grade solution without having to build it themselves from scratch.
Agile CRM is a customer relationship management platform generally designed for small to midsize companies. This cloud-based software focuses on integrating sales, service, marketing, social media, and other engagement avenues to create one centralized hub for your customer reports, analytics, and marketing.
12. Verizon VoIP
Verizon offers a wide range of VoIP phone systems that can be used by mid-sized businesses. It offers a variety of features, including call recording and call conferencing. However, the system comes with a hefty price tag.
The Verizon VoIP system is designed to accommodate large businesses with hundreds of employees. This makes it an excellent choice for mid-sized companies looking to upgrade their phones without spending a ton of money.
Here are some of the features that make Verizon such an attractive option for larger companies:
- Call forwarding: This feature allows users to forward calls to another number when they’re away from their desk. You can also set up rules for when certain people call, so you don’t have to listen to every phone call from your mother-in-law!
- Call conferencing: Call conferencing allows you to invite multiple people into a single phone call so everyone can speak at once. This feature is great if you want to talk about something important but don’t have time right now just schedule a conference call and invite everyone who needs to participate!
- Voicemail transcription.
– Unlimited domestic calls to the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
– International calling to select destinations through an optional add-on package
– Voicemail, call waiting, caller ID and three-way calling are included at no additional charge
– Call forwarding to any phone in your home or office (dialing code included)
– Unlimited domestic long-distance calling (within the U.S.)
– No contracts or cancellation fees
– No installation charges or equipment costs
– No extra charges for data usage when using mobile apps on your smartphone
Verizon’s wireless service is the most popular option for consumers, but its VoIP service has been a bit of a ghost town. That’s changing today with the introduction of new plans that will give customers unlimited calling to landlines and mobile phones in the U.S., plus unlimited international calls to select countries.
Here’s how it breaks down:
Unlimited calling to U.S. numbers nationwide and Canada, plus unlimited international calls to Mexico and Canada. The $69.99-per-month plan also includes unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling in the U.S., plus 100 minutes of talk time to international destinations (with rates starting at 1 cent per minute), caller ID, three-way calling, call waiting and voicemail.
Unlimited calling to U.S. numbers and Canada, plus 500 minutes of international calls to select countries including China, India, Brazil and more than 40 others (pricing varies). The $49.99-per-month plan also includes caller ID, three-way calling, call waiting and voicemail (but no mobile-to-mobile calling).
Download the Verizon One Talk app from the App Store or Google Play™ Store . The One Talk app is supported on the following operating systems: iOS 10.3 and above.
Aircall is a cloud-based call center software that helps you to manage your business calls. It works on the premise that a call center can be used as a platform to serve different functions like sales, marketing and support.
Aircall is basically a telephone system that allows you to take care of your clients in an easier way. It provides you with the opportunity to have all your calls from multiple locations under one roof.
Aircall has some great features which make it stand out from its competitors. Here are some of them:
- Call recording: This feature allows you to record calls for training purposes or for future reference. You can also use it if there are any legal issues regarding the call.
- Call forwarding: With this feature, your phone numbers can be forwarded to multiple destinations at once such as your cell phone or office phone number through text message or email notifications.
- Voice mail transcription: This function helps transcribe voicemails into text messages so that they can be read on any device and they also save time by not having to listen to them all over again
- Automatic greetings: This feature helps create automatic greetings based on the caller’s name and location so that they know who is calling before even picking up the phone.
Best Easy-to-use Cloud-based Solution
Aircall is a cloud-based solution that allows you to make calls and send text messages from your computer. It’s an easy way to stay in touch with your team and clients, regardless of where they are, or what device they’re using.
Aircall has a free trial period, so you can test it out before making the commitment. If you find that it’s not for you, no worries there’s no obligation to buy anything.
What makes Aircall a great tool?
Easy setup: You can easily set up Aircall on your computer in just three steps.
You don’t need to download any software or plugins. Simply sign up for an account, create a new number and start making calls!
Cloud-based solution: This means that all of your data is stored on the internet not locally on your computer or mobile phone. This means that if you lose access to one device, you’ll still be able to access your contacts and messages and make calls from another device (e.g., desktop).
No software downloads required: You won’t need to download any software or plugins just sign up for an account and get started right away!
– Call scheduling
– Voicemails transcription
– Real-time call recording
– Call tracking (by phone number)
– Phone number routing (with local numbers in multiple countries)
The pricing for Aircall is based on three separate plans:
- The Plan for Individuals: This plan is for individuals who want to make and receive calls from their phone numbers. You can also use it as an emergency number to send text messages to your contacts. The monthly cost of this plan is $10 per month and you get free calls and texts in the US and Canada.
- The Plan for Small Teams: This plan is ideal for small teams who want to manage their communications easily from one place. It comes with unlimited incoming calls, unlimited outgoing calls within the United States and Canada, and conference calls with up to 25 people at once. The monthly cost of this plan is $20 per month per user.
- The Plan for Medium Teams: This plan is suitable for medium-sized businesses that need a scalable solution that works across multiple locations and time zones. It comes with unlimited incoming calls, unlimited outgoing calls within the United States and Canada, conference calls with up to 25 people at once, as well as some advanced features like voicemail transcription (beta), call recording (beta).
Aircall's phone system lives and operates 100% in the cloud. You make and receive calls using an app on your computer or smartphone. This makes a huge impact.
Best Call Center Software – Wrap Up
It’s not easy to fit a whole phone system into a single, dedicated tool.
That’s why many companies are going with a hybrid solution that combines the best of both worlds: the flexibility of a web-based application with the power of a full-blown telecom management system.
If you’re looking for one of these, we hope this guide on the best call center software has given you some great options worth considering.
Leave a Reply