If you’re looking for a ClickFunnels alternative, you’ve come to the right place.
ClickFunnels is one of the most popular and widely used marketing automation tools.
But is it the best? We’ve reviewed over 25 different landing page and sales funnel builders on this site and we can tell you that there are plenty of other options out there.
In this guide, we’ll compare ClickFunnels with some of its biggest competitors, including Leadpages, Infusionsoft, and SamCart.
We’ll also look at some lesser-known tools that might be worth your time.
Best ClickFunnels Alternatives
What Are ClickFunnels Alternatives
The fact is that ClickFunnels has become one of the most popular landing pages software and email marketing tools.
It’s a great tool for those who want to create their own lead generation pages, funnels, and even sales pages.
ClickFunnels is also known as one of the best email marketing software in 2019.
ClickFunnels is a super-powerful and easy-to-use CRM software which allows you to create your own sales pages, funnels and lead magnets.
ClickFunnels can be used by both experienced marketers and beginners alike. It provides an excellent solution for businesses looking to start selling online or to increase their sales without spending a lot of money on paid advertising.
In this article we will explain what ClickFunnels alternatives are available out there and how they compare to ClickFunnels in terms of pricing, features, etc..
What Is the Best ClickFunnels Alternative?
To help you make an informed decision about which tool is best for you, we’ve created a list of pros and cons for each company.
Leadpages is one of the leading landing page providers in the world, with over 2 million customers.
They provide a simple solution to creating professional-quality landing pages, sales pages and opt-in forms that integrate with your email marketing software.
Leadpages makes it easy to build high converting landing pages, sales pages, webinars and more.
Each element is fully customizable and can be integrated with your email marketing software.
Built for you: Leadpages was founded by Nathan Barry in 2010. He was tired of using expensive outsourcing services to create his sales funnels, so he built a better way to create them himself without having to code.
1.Create custom landing pages and forms in minutes
2.Landing page templates & designs
4.Mobile responsive design
1.It’s super easy to use
2.You don’t need any coding skills
3.You can create mobile-optimized landing pages
4.You can create forms with Leadpages that people can fill out and submit to you later
Leadpages® is a digital lead generation software platform that enables entrepreneurs and marketers to easily publish web sites and landing pages, so they can turn clicks into customers. Leadpages helps you get in business and stay in business online.
Unbounce is the world’s leading landing page platform. Build, publish and A/B test high-converting marketing pages and surveys in minutes without having to write a line of code.
– Create beautiful high-converting landing pages in minutes.
– A/B test different versions of your page to see what converts best.
– Connect with Google Analytics to see how many visitors are coming from each source, including mobile devices and tablets.
- Unbounce is a great tool for creating landing pages quickly and easily.
- With Unbounce, you can create, publish and A/B test landing pages without IT assistance.
- The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to add elements like forms, CTAs, images and text blocks to your page designs no coding required!
Unbounce is an all-in-one platform, allowing businesses to create beautiful, functioning landing pages that convert. And the best thing is that you don't need to hire a developer. Their drag-and-drop builder makes it super easy to use.4 days ago
Instapage is a drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows you to create, publish and A/B test beautiful responsive landing pages for your WordPress website.
Instapage lets you choose from premade templates or start from scratch with their minimalist editor. You can use Instapage to build high-converting lead generation pages or opt in forms for collecting email addresses.
Instapage also has a full suite of A/B testing tools that let you tweak every element on your page, including headline, images and text. This gives you the ability to determine what works best for your audience.
When it comes to landing page builders, Instapage is one of the most popular options available today due to its ease of use, great design features and top tier support team.
-Drag & drop builder makes it easy to create professional landing pages and sales pages.
-Add a unique look to your landing page with over 1,000 Google fonts, 600 icons, and 100+ fonts for buttons.
-Use the advanced editor to make your landing page even better. Add backgrounds, text animations, and more!
-Get more conversions with A/B testing that lets you test different layouts and elements on your page. You can even run experiments side-by-side to compare results!
– Quick and easy to use.
– The drag and drop builder makes it easy for you to create a landing page with the features you want.
– They have templates available in a variety of formats and styles, so you can find one that matches your needs.
What is Instapage? As mentioned above, Instapage is a service that lets you build landing pages for your online marketing and promotion campaigns with ease. It offers features such as A/B Testing, multiple campaign management, easy page building, and a lot more!
Builderall is the world’s most complete web design and marketing system. It helps you create incredible websites, blogs and social media pages in minutes.
Builderall has everything you need to grow your business online:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Get your site to the first page of Google within hours with their amazing SEO tools.
- Landing Pages – Create beautiful landing pages that convert like crazy!
- Social Media Marketing – Use our powerful social media management tools to promote your products on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Email Marketing – Reach more customers in less time by using our automated email marketing software to create beautiful newsletters, autoresponders and more.
- Video Marketing – Create videos that convert visitors into buyers using our easy-to-use video creation toolkit.
- Website Builder (Drag & Drop)
- Landing Page Builder (Drag & Drop)
- Sales Funnel Builder (Drag & Drop)
- Membership Site Builder (Drag & Drop)
- Video Marketing (Video Creation Tool)
- Facebook Ads Creator Tool (Paid ads Creator with Google Adwords)
- Instagram Auto Posting Software (Auto post on IG every hour by using different hashtags)
- Twitter Auto Posting Software (Auto post on Twitter every hour by using different hashtags)
– All in one marketing platform
– Easy to use drag and drop editor
– 100% mobile responsive design
– No coding required
– Completely customizable templates and designs
What is Builderall? Builderall offers tools to create sites, blogs, automate marketing campaigns, and boost conversion rates.
SamCart is an eCommerce platform that allows you to create your own online store. In this article, we will explain how you can use SamCart to sell your products and services online.
SamCart is a self-hosted eCommerce platform that allows you to create an online store without the need for any technical knowledge. What’s more, it offers a range of features that make it easy to set up and use your online store.
The software is available as a free-to-use version or as a paid ‘Pro’ version which adds additional features such as:
- Payment integration (PayPal and Stripe)
- Delivery tracking integration (Stamps.com)
- Customer support
-Customizable products: You can create hundreds of product types using our visual editor. Our editor supports images, text, and video.
-Multiple payment gateways: SamCart has multiple payment gateways including Stripe and PayPal. We also integrate with other payment gateways if you need them.
-Multiple shipping methods: SamCart supports multiple shipping methods including flat rate shipping, free shipping, and percentage based shipping.
-Multiple tax rates: SamCart supports tax rates for different locations so that you can charge customers sales tax based on their location.
-Easy to Use
The SamCart software is designed to be as simple as possible. It’s easy for anyone with limited technical knowledge to get started with this platform, which means that you don’t need to hire an expensive consultant or pay for expensive training.
SamCart provides all of the security features you need to protect your customers’ information and your own private information.
They also offer PCI compliance, so you can run a secure business without worrying about getting audited by the government or having your accounts shut down because of security issues that could have been prevented with proper security measures.
You can count on getting 24/7 support whenever you need it from SamCart, which means that they’ll be there when you need assistance with anything related to their software or website hosting services.
SamCart is a web-based checkout platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with one-click upsell, order bump, subscription, and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale.
GetResponse is a great email marketing service that helps you grow your business by providing you with everything you need to create, send and track email campaigns.
With GetResponse, you can send personalized emails, build landing pages and manage your contacts. You can also use GetResponse for social media marketing and promotions.
GetResponse has more than 10 million users in 200 countries. The company has been around for over 15 years and was founded by a group of experienced internet marketers who knew what they were doing from the start.
GetResponse offers three different plans: Basic, Pro and Enterprise. All three plans have the same features but differ in price and number of contacts that you can send emails to each month (Basic has 10K contacts per month; Pro has 100K contacts per month; Enterprise has unlimited contacts).
– Unlimited Emails – Send as many emails as you like, at no extra cost!
– Personalization – Personalize each email by using merge tags and creating segments of your subscribers.
– A/B Testing – Test different subject lines and content in order to find out which approach works best for your audience.
– Analytics – Track the results of your email campaigns to see what worked, so that you can continue doing it.
- GetResponse is the only email marketing software that can be used for both web and mobile campaigns. This is a huge advantage as you do not have to use two different systems for your emails.
- It also saves you time, money and efforts in managing two separate systems.
- It is a very flexible application with a wide range of features such as A/B testing, list segmentation, split testing, automation and more.
- You can use these features to create professional looking emails that will impress your clients and customers.
- The drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to create custom templates for your emails with just a few clicks of your mouse by simply dragging the elements into place on the page or dragging them out of view if they are not needed in that particular template anymore. This feature makes designing emails faster and easier than ever before!
GetResponse email marketing software summary. GetResponse is a powerful email marketing tool with smart automation features.
Ontraport is a CRM and marketing automation software that helps you build, sell and deliver your products online.
It includes all the tools you need to automate your business, including email marketing, social media management, sales funnel creation and more.
The tool is designed for small businesses who want to grow their business without hiring a sales team or spending too much time managing the day-to-day tasks of running the business themselves.
With Ontraport, you can create email campaigns in minutes with custom templates and drag & drop email builder. It also comes with built-in integrations for Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and more.
- Customizable landing pages
- Powerful marketing automation tools
- Import and export capabilities with other apps
- Integrations with popular payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal
- Templates for quickly creating landing pages, sales sheets, and emails
- It’s Easy to Use
- It Has a Clear Dashboard
- There Are No Hidden Costs
- You Can Customize It In-House
- It Has Plenty of Integrations To Help You Streamline Your Workflow
Ontraport is a no-code business software that empowers service businesses to systemize and scale. Ontraport manages and automates the entire buying cycle, resulting in faster growth while freeing up business owners and teams to deliver more customer value.
Is there a free version of ClickFunnels?
There are two types of ClickFunnels pricing plans:
1. The Startup plan (starting at $97/month) is designed for marketers who want to get their feet wet with ClickFunnels, but don’t have a lot of money to invest. The Startup plan gets you access to the funnel-builder and landing page editor, as well as your first 20 pages and 200 funnels.
The package comes with a 14-day free trial, so you can try it out before deciding whether or not to continue with the service.
2. The Enterprise plan (starting at $297/month) offers all the features in the Startup plan, plus unlimited pages and funnels, advanced analytics, full A/B split testing capabilities, custom domains and more.
You can also upgrade from one plan to another if you need more resources. For example, you can upgrade from a Starter plan to an Enterprise plan by paying an additional $100 per month.
What is the best funnel builder?
Now, you may be wondering, “What is the best funnel builder?” Well, that depends on your needs.
If you’re a small business owner or solopreneur, you might want a more affordable option. In this case, I recommend ClickFunnels. It’s affordable and has everything you need to create high-converting funnels from scratch.
On the other hand, if you’re an enterprise company with an extensive team of marketers who need to create and manage lots of funnels at once, then I recommend Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly known as Eloqua). This platform is specifically designed for enterprise companies that want complete control over their marketing efforts.
With this in mind, let’s take a look at each one of these options so that you can decide which one works best for your business.
Why is ClickFunnels so expensive?
To understand why ClickFunnels costs so much, we need to understand how it works. To do that, we’ll take a brief look at its history and how it got started:
Back in 2013, Russell Brunson was running an online marketing agency called DotComSecrets.
He was working with clients like Tony Robbins and lots of other big-name brands who were paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars each month for his servicesand he wasn’t making much money himself!
So Russell decided he wanted to build something better than the tools he had been using (which included LeadPages and Infusionsoft).
He wanted something that would make his life easier while helping him grow his business faster.
That’s when he started developing ClickFunnels as a way to help his clients scale their businesses more effectively while also growing his own income stream through affiliate commissions on each sale
Is Kartra better than ClickFunnels?
Kartra is a platform that helps you build your own software for your business. You can use it to create, launch, and market your product.
The main benefit of using Kartra is that it allows you to build custom software without having to code or hire a developer. This saves a lot of time and money for any entrepreneur or small business owner who wants to create their own software for their business but doesn’t have the resources to do so.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing toolkit that helps you create sales funnels for your products/services in minutes instead of spending days on end trying to build them yourself using other tools like WordPress or Shopify.
It includes everything you need to make sales funnels such as landing pages, thank you pages, opt-in forms, webinar registration forms etc.. which means that it can be used by anyone in any industry ranging from ecommerce stores selling physical products (e.g Amazon) through to service companies offering services over the phone or face to face.
Best ClickFunnels Alternative – Wrapping Up
If you’re still not convinced that ClickFunnels is the best solution for your business, here’s another question to ask yourself:
Would you rather have a tool that helps you grow your business and makes it easier to run or one that just sits there and looks pretty?
In my experience, the only way to truly be successful with affiliate marketing is by using the right tools. That’s why I recommend ClickFunnels over any other option out there.
The bottom line is simple: If you want to build a successful affiliate marketing business online, then ClickFunnels is the best choice for you!
Thanks for the list. I am kind of surprised that CloudFunnels isn’t here though! It’s one of the cheapest & easy-to-use software. It helps to create amazing landing pages, funnels, and more without coding knowledge! It has great free profit-boosting plugins too! Worth it!