Contact management is a vital part of any business. There are many different types of contact management software available, but not all can provide the same level of service and support.
The best contact management software will help you keep track of your clients, leads, vendors and employees.
It can be used to manage messages, appointments and tasks in one centralized place on your desktop or mobile device.
Best Contact Management Software
What Are Contact Management Software
A contact management software is a software that helps you to manage your contacts. With a contact management software, you can easily organize your contacts, export/import them to different systems and create customized reports on them.
Contact management software can be used for a variety of purposes like managing vendors, clients, partners etc. You can use it to manage your contacts in an efficient manner and save time with the help of this software.
The main aim of this article is to provide you with the best contact management software reviews so that you can choose the best product for your business needs.
What Is The Best Contact Management Software?
The best contact management software will also allow you to view all of your contacts in one place.
This makes it easier for you to find and manage your contacts, as well as keep track of their information such as phone numbers, email addresses and physical addresses.
In addition to this, if someone changes their address or phone number you will be able to update their information from one central location with ease.
The best contact management software should also be easy to use so that anyone with little or no computer experience can use it without any problems whatsoever.
This means that there shouldn’t be any complicated setup procedures that have to be followed before anyone can start using the software for its intended purpose – managing contacts!
Monday.com is an intuitive web-based project management tool with a friendly interface and powerful features. Monday.com is used by small businesses and large enterprises alike to manage projects and increase productivity.
The key features of Monday are:
- Workflow – Automate repetitive tasks, such as sending emails or saving task statuses
- Collaboration – Share important information with teammates in real-time including files, documents and comments
- Gantt chart – Visualize your schedule using a customizable Gantt chart that shows dependencies between tasks
- Task Management – Create multiple task lists per project that you can filter using different criteria such as assignee or due date
Monday.com is a collaboration and project management platform that offers a cloud-based, mobile-ready solution for teams to manage their work.
With Monday.com, you can:
– Manage projects from anywhere in the world with one of our mobile apps for Android and iOS
– Define your company’s processes and customize them to fit your business needs
– Create task lists and track progress throughout the work week
– Collaborate on documents with coworkers or clients in real time
Monday.com pricing is not the cheapest in the industry. However, the fact that it’s a SaaS solution makes it more cost effective than other solutions.
If you have a team of one or two people and don’t need a lot of extra features, Monday.com pricing is probably too expensive for your needs. If you have a larger team and/or you need more advanced features, Monday.com is probably worth considering.
There are three different plans available:
Free Plan: This plan includes all core functionality and unlimited users at no charge. The free plan has some limitations though, such as 500MB file storage space per user and no sharing options for documents or calendar events.
The free plan does include an unlimited number of emails per day though, so if all you need it for is sending out emails to your team members then this might be enough for your needs!
Pro Plan: This plan costs $9 per user per month (billed annually). With this plan you get access to all core features plus unlimited storage space, sharing options and more integrations than with the free plan (e.g., Slack).
monday.com is an award-winning work and project management platform that helps teams of all sizes plan, prioritize, manage, and execute their work more effectively.
Pipedrive is a sales management software that helps you organize your sales team and manage your pipeline. You can track all your leads, organize them into stages, set up follow-up reminders, and track which reps are doing what.
Pipedrive offers several plans to fit different business sizes. You can start using Pipedrive for free with their Starter plan, which includes unlimited users, unlimited accounts, and 5 GB of space.
The Pro plan offers more features like unlimited users, unlimited accounts, 10 GB of space for $99/month or $9.90/user/month. The Enterprise plan starts at $599/month for 1 user and goes up from there depending on the number of users you need.
Sales & Marketing Workflows
– Sales funnel management with drag’n’drop tasks and milestones
– Sales forecasting based on historical data and live data from other apps (e.g. Google Analytics) or from Pipedrive itself
– Automated marketing campaigns with email drip campaigns and automated follow up emails for leads, contacts, deals and more
– Automated marketing campaigns with email drip campaigns and automated follow up emails for leads, contacts, deals and more
CRM & Contact Database
– Contact database with profiles, notes, tags and more
– Contact database with profiles, notes, tags and more
– Contacts database with profiles, notes, tags and more
Pipedrive pricing is based on the number of users and features.
Starting at $59 per month, the Professional plan offers unlimited contacts, 2GB storage and a 100% refund policy. The next level up is the Team plan for $199 per month, which adds unlimited users, 5GB storage, CRM integration and other features.
Premium plans start at $349 per month and include a dedicated account manager and 24/7 support. The highest-priced tier is Enterprise, which costs $2,499 per month and includes an enterprise license agreement with no term limits or restrictions on how many people can use it in your organization.
Pipedrive is a deal-driven customer relationship management CRM solution that also works as an account-management tool with the ability to assist with marketing and the entire sales process. Pipedrive's proactive nature automatically tracks and organizes calls and emails and synchronizes schedules across devices.
Keap is a small and simple database that uses natural language to store events. It’s designed to be used in research projects and other situations where the goal is to collect data from the web, not to analyze it.
The main idea behind Keap is that you can write your own queries in natural language, and then use those queries to get interesting insights about the data you’ve collected.
Keap works by storing events as individual JSON objects, which are written to a local database file. Those JSON objects may contain additional information beyond what you see on the web page, such as the time of day that an event occurred or the user’s locale (language).
The main benefit of this approach is that it makes it very easy for users who are not familiar with SQL or other query languages to build their own queries.
- Keap is a secure key manager and secure password repository, with authentication and authorization (bypassing Apple’s Keychain). It saves you from having to re-enter passwords when you switch devices, and allows you to access your passwords from anywhere, on any device.
- Keap has a clean interface that makes it easy to organize your passwords, with powerful search and filtering features.
Keap pricing is $5 a month for the basic plan, $15 for the premium plan and $30 for the business plan.
Pricing for Keap varies based on the number of apps that you want to manage. There are three plans to choose from:
Basic: This plan allows you to track up to 10 apps on your account and includes unlimited monitoring of your app’s performance metrics. This includes data related to crashes, errors and performance issues, as well as information about your app’s users including how much time they spend in it and how often they open it.
You also get access to an analytics dashboard where you can view all this information in one place.
Premium: This plan allows you to track up to 50 apps on your account and includes unlimited monitoring of your app’s performance metrics and user data like those mentioned above. In addition, it gives you access to more advanced features like crash tracking and error reporting.
If you have more than 50 apps, then this is probably a good choice for you as it allows you to monitor all of them with no limits on what information is collected about each one.
An Easy Sales and Marketing Automation Software + CRM. Easily integrate tools to simplify payments, scheduling, landing pages, and so much more. Keap's sales and marketing automations work with your business to grow sales and save time.
4. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM is a comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that can help you stay in touch with your customers, manage sales leads and automate your business processes.
Here are some of the features of Freshworks CRM:
- Salesforce integration – Connect Freshworks to Salesforce to get an integrated view of customers, leads and contacts across both platforms.
- Email automation – Create personalized emails based on customer profiles and trigger them automatically based on events in Freshworks.
- Email templates – Create multiple email templates to make your emails look consistent and professional.
- Automated follow-ups – Schedule automated follow-ups with customers using email or SMS based on their activity in Freshworks.
Freshworks CRM is built on top of the Salesforce Platform, which powers more than 100,000 companies worldwide. It provides you with a comprehensive solution that covers all aspects of your sales and marketing operations.
With Freshsales CRM, you can:
- View real-time data in an intuitive dashboard
- Create sales processes to automate your workflow
- Track leads, opportunities and contacts in one place
- Build personalized email templates to connect with prospects effectively
Freshworks CRM pricing starts at $15 per month. It is a subscription-based service and there are no upfront costs. The payment can be made monthly, quarterly or annually depending on your requirement.
There are three tiers of pricing plans:
- Basic – $15/month
- Standard – $25/month
- Premium – $50/month
The price of the plan will depend on the number of users who want to use Freshworks CRM. For instance, if you have more than three users and they will be using the software together, then it is recommended that you opt for the Premium plan as it has higher storage capacity and also offers unlimited support to users.
Freshteam is the smart HR software for growing businesses. With Freshteam, you can attract, hire and onboard new hires, offboard exiting employees, manage employee information, and time off - all in one place.
5. Zoho Contact Manager
Zoho Contact Manager is a free contact management application with integrated CRM features. It’s compatible with all major desktop and mobile operating systems, meaning you can be assured that your data is accessible to you wherever you are.
Zoho Contact Manager is an easy-to-use tool that helps you manage your contacts and sales leads, create reports and track sales productivity. You can use it as a stand-alone application or integrate it with other Zoho applications such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns and Zoho Desk.
The software offers flexible workflows so you can streamline your business processes and increase productivity at every stage of the customer lifecycle. It also has a feature called “To Do” which allows users to add notes about their contacts directly within the dashboard without having to switch between tabs or pages.
You can also schedule follow-up emails, manage contacts and more.Zoho Contact Manager Pricing Zoho Contact Manager pricing starts at $15 per month for up to 25 users.
Here’s what you get with each plan:
- Basic Plan ($15/month): Includes 25 users and 50GB storage space. Additional plans are available for $45/month or more.
- Professional Plan ($25/month): Includes 50 users and 100GB storage space. Additional plans are available for $85/month or more.
Zoho CRM works seamlessly with help desk software, like Zendesk, Salesforce Desk, and Zoho Desk. With two-way help desk CRM integration, all your customer tickets are synced with relevant sales data and made accessible to your customer-facing teams, allowing them to provide a consistent customer experience.
6. Hubspot CRM
If your business is in the process of expanding or if you’re looking to find a new way to drive revenue, Hubspot CRM might be right for you. Hubspot CRM is a customer relationship management system that helps businesses manage and track their contacts.
Hubspot CRM allows users to create different profiles for each customer and then add notes about them as needed. It also includes tools for managing social media accounts and monitoring websites for potential customers.
As a cloud-based platform, Hubspot CRM can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it ideal for companies that need access to their data from anywhere at any time.
Hubspot CRM is a customer relationship management software designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
The platform allows users to manage their contacts, leads, opportunities, and accounts from one central location. The software is compatible with Microsoft Outlook and Gmail.
In addition to these features, Hubspot CRM offers many other benefits:
- It’s easy to use. You can create and send email campaigns using your own templates or from pre-existing templates. You can also create landing pages and forms for lead generation purposes.
- It has integrations with several third-party apps including Google Analytics, Salesforce, MailChimp, Zendesk and more.
- There are no limits on the number of contacts that you can add or keep track of in your account — unlike some other platforms where there are limits on both those fronts (e.g., Salesforce).
Hubspot CRM is available as a subscription and there are three available plans. The price per user increases as you add more users to your account.
The first plan is called the Starter Plan, which is $249/month for up to 10 users. This plan includes:
- A single view into all your contacts (people, leads, companies).
- Contact profiles with details on the contact’s job title and company information.
- Lead scoring capabilities for qualifying leads based on their engagement with your website.
- Lead management functionality that allows you to track opportunities in one central location and collaborate with team members.
The second tier of pricing is called the Professional Plan, which costs $349/month for up to 25 users; it also includes all of the features from the Starter Plan plus:
- Email templates for drip campaigns that allow you to send targeted emails based on certain events (i.e., when someone visits a specific page on your website).
- Automated email responses (such as “thank you” emails) based on specific actions taken by visitors on your site or in response to an email campaign sent using Hubspot CRM’s drip email feature.
HubSpot is a 'business growth management platform', or more straightforwardly, a Customer/Contact Relationship Management tool (CRM) that not only manages your contacts, but also your sales, pipeline, digital marketing and lead nurture too.
Insightly is the world’s most popular customer relationship management (CRM) software for small businesses.
Insightly offers a complete set of features for sales, marketing, and operations teams. This includes CRM software, contact management, document storage and sharing, project management, financial reporting and invoicing. Insightly is used by companies of all sizes – from small businesses to fortune 500 companies like Sony Music Entertainment, Hilton Worldwide, and Microsoft.
Insightly offers a free 30-day trial so that you can try out all of its features before committing to a subscription plan.
– CRM Software
– Email Marketing
– Contact Manager
– Sales Automation
Insightly pricing is based on the number of users you have and the services you want. Here’s how it works:
If you’re just starting out with Insightly, we offer a free plan that includes 10 contacts and 100 items. This is a great way to get started using Insightly!
If you need more users or items, we have plans for small businesses, medium-sized businesses, and large businesses with more features. The pricing table below will show you what Insightly costs for each plan:
We also have an Insightly Basic plan that includes unlimited users and items. This plan is perfect if you don’t need any extra features beyond what our Free Plan offers!
Insightly tracks the most relevant lead information, including a rich activity timeline of marketing campaign source, emails, phone calls, meetings, and tasks. Automatically route leads to the right person, in real time, so sales reps follow up on leads while they're still hot.
8. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses manage their customers, leads, and sales.
Salesforce CRM is a customer relationship management tool that helps you manage your business and sales processes. It enables you to track leads, manage contacts and convert them into customers.
Salesforce CRM Features:
– Salesforce has multiple versions available, including Professional and Enterprise editions. The Enterprise edition has all the features of the Professional edition, plus additional security and administrative controls, enhanced data storage capabilities and advanced analytics tools.
– Salesforce offers several different types of licenses for organizations with different needs:
– Sales Cloud – This is an online application that allows sales representatives to communicate with leads, track opportunities and manage quotes and contracts. It includes features such as email automation, lead scoring, forecasting tools and sales reports.
– Service Cloud (formerly known as Service Desk) – This app provides a central place where customer service representatives can manage interactions with customers by using a ticketing system or creating cases manually. It also integrates with other cloud applications so that agents can access customer information from within other apps they use such as Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
– Commerce Cloud (formerly Commerce Platform) – This app allows businesses to create an ecommerce platform where they can sell products online through their own website or through social media sites like Facebook.
Salesforce CRM pricing is straightforward, but it can be confusing to figure out what you are paying for when you look at the list of available modules.
Salesforce offers five core products: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and App Cloud. Each of these products has multiple modules available at different price points.
The Salesforce CRM pricing model is based on your total number of users and licenses. There are no additional fees or taxes added on top of this base price.
The only other factors that can impact your cost are add-ons or ancillary services that you may need in order to use the platform effectively.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company's relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
What Is CRM Software?
CRM software, or customer relationship management software, is a type of software that helps businesses manage their relationships with their customers. CRM software can be used to manage sales leads, manage contacts and accounts, track marketing campaigns, automate customer support tasks, and more.
There are many different types of CRM solutions available for small business owners to choose from. Some common types of CRM solutions include:
Customer Relationship Management Software
This type of CRM solution is designed specifically for small businesses and can help them maintain contact with their clients or customers. This type of system allows you to manage your contacts’ information in one place so that you can stay on top of who needs what services or products at any given time.
Sales Force Automation
Sales force automation solutions allow companies to keep track of their sales leads, including which ones are most likely to convert into actual sales. These systems also allow companies to send out emails and other marketing materials to potential customers automatically based on criteria set up by the company owner or manager.
Marketing automation platforms allow companies to automate their marketing efforts using software that’s been programmed specifically for this purpose. The software will analyze data from your website traffic
1. Who Can Benefit From Customer Relationship Management Or CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a marketing process of managing and enhancing customer relationships. Businesses use CRM to build useful customer profiles, identify profitable customers and create targeted marketing campaigns.
By implementing CRM, companies can improve their sales, enhance customer service and increase profits.
Here are some examples of companies that can benefit from CRM:
Small businesses often rely on word-of-mouth referrals for their growth. However, the internet has made it easier for customers to find new products and services online.
To tap into this growing market, small businesses need to keep track of their customers’ preferences and buying patterns so they can better meet their needs.
Large corporations have complex customer databases that contain information on thousands or even millions of customers. These corporations also have multiple departments that come into contact with customers on a daily basis — sales, marketing, customer service and technical support teams all interact with clients at various points in the sales cycle.
CRM software helps large corporations maintain order in their databases by centralizing all customer data in one place so all departments can access it easily when dealing with clients on the phone or through email correspondence.
2. How Do You Calculate CRM Costs?
The cost of a CRM solution depends on several factors, including the number of users in your organization, the length and complexity of the implementation process and whether you need help with training or ongoing support.
Here are some examples:
- If you have fewer than 10 employees and just want basic contact management features, a cloud-based CRM solution can cost as little as $5 per month per user.
- If you have more than 100 employees and need advanced analytics capabilities or integration with other business systems, a cloud-based CRM solution can cost between $15 and $20 per month per user.
- If you’re looking for an on-premises software solution, it will cost about $1 million to $2 million for a midrange system that can accommodate between 100 and 500 users. For larger organizations with thousands of employees, costs could be as high as $4 million for an enterprise-level system.
3. What Are The Integrations Included In Contact Management Software?
Today’s contact management software is more than just a contact database. It’s a tool that helps you organize and manage your contacts, but it also integrates with other business applications to make your life easier.
Here are some of the integrations included in today’s contact management software:
CRM Integration – This is one of the most important features for any contact management software. A CRM integration allows you to sync up your contacts with your existing CRM system so that all of your data stays in one place.
This can save you time and money by eliminating duplicate entries and ensuring that all of your records are up-to-date.
Email Marketing Integrations – Email marketing integrations allow you to send emails directly from your contact management software instead of having to switch back and forth between programs when sending emails. If you’re using a popular email marketing service like MailChimp or Constant Contact, then chances are there will be an integration available for it.
Social Media Integrations – Social media has become an integral part of any business’ marketing strategy, so having social media integrations available can help you keep track of who’s engaging with you on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. This can be especially helpful if someone mentions your organization on social media without including
Best Contact Management – Wrap Up
If you are looking for the best contact management software, we hope you’ve found this guide helpful.
Our team of experts has created this guide to help you find the best product for your needs.
We have taken into consideration each product’s price, features, and customer reviews before coming up with our final recommendation.
Leave a Reply