As the name suggests, meeting management software is used to manage meetings. It allows you to schedule your meetings and keep track of attendees and other details.
You can find this type of tool in many different types of businesses, but it is especially helpful for those who have to organize frequent meetings.
In this article we will take a look at what some of the best meeting management software packages are on the market today.
We’ll also talk about some important features that you should look for when choosing a software package like this one.
Best Meeting Management Software
What Are Meeting Management Software
Meeting management software is a great way to ensure that your meetings run smoothly. It can help you organize, schedule, and manage your meetings.
Meeting management software is one of the most important tools you can use for meetings.
The best meeting management software will help you organize your meetings. It will tell you when a meeting is scheduled and how many people are expected to attend it.
The best meeting management software will also allow you to create agendas, distribute materials, and keep track of who has read what part of the agenda.
The best meeting management software will allow you to send reminders before a meeting takes place so that everyone knows where they need to be at that time.
This can help prevent last-minute changes in plans or cancellations due to unexpected circumstances like illness or weather conditions.
What Is The Best Meeting Management Software?
Let’s jump into our list of the best meeting management tools out there.
Zoom is the world’s premier video conferencing, online meetings and webinars platform. Zoom provides the best video conferencing software and mobile apps to businesses worldwide. Let’s be honest: you probably use Zoom at least once a week.
That’s because it’s easy to connect with others on a professional level while still feeling like you are in the same room—no matter where they are located.
Why Use Zoom?
Video Conferencing that Works for You.
Zoom is the only video conferencing platform designed from the ground up with business needs in mind, making it easy to create high quality meetings that everyone will enjoy. Whether your team is across town or around the globe, Zoom works seamlessly with all major phones, tablets and operating systems so there are no meeting compatibility issues.
Zoom is a powerful and easy to use screen capture tool that can capture anything on your screen, from a single window to an entire web page. It’s very useful when you want to make a presentation or show someone something on your computer without having them sit in front of it.
It’s also a great tool for creating tutorials, developing software and as a training tool for technical support professionals.
Here are some of the features Zoom offers:
– Capture any area of the screen with flexible options for rectangle selection and scrolling windows.
– High quality image resizing (up to 16x) with antialiasing.
– Create screenshots with transparency (alpha channel).
– Screenshot delay option (time interval) between captures.
– One click uploads images to ImageShack, DeviantArt, Photobucket, Imgur, TwitPic and Flickr directly from the program via their own Open API’s.
The pricing for Zoom is based on the number of participants that you have in a meeting. This means that you will pay for every person who joins a meeting, regardless of where they are located.
The cost per participant depends on the plan that you choose. Zoom offers three plans: Free, Standard and Pro. With the free plan, you only need to pay for the first 30 minutes of your meetings, but you can use this only once a month.
If you are using this plan more often than once a month, then it would be better if you upgrade to one of the paid plans. The standard plan costs $39 per month and allows up to 100 participants per meeting (the number includes yourself).
The Pro plan costs $99 per month and allows up to 200 participants per meeting (again, this includes yourself).
Lucid Meetings is a web-based meeting room that makes it easier to create and facilitate meetings. Lucid Meetings is designed for meeting facilitators, remote workers and virtual teams.
It helps you manage your meetings better by providing tools to prevent distractions, keep people focused on the task at hand and make sure the meeting goes smoothly. Lucid Meetings is easy to use, but there are many features that will help you get the most out of it:
– Screen sharing with audio and video support
– Highlight key points with sticky notes or shapes on the screen
– Take notes during your meeting or directly on the screen
– Share files within the application or upload them as attachments
– You can invite people outside of your organization by sending them an email invitation
Best For Feature-Rich Meeting Management
The top meeting management software includes features such as:
Integration with other apps and services.
You can use your favorite calendar app or collaboration platform to schedule meetings, and then export the data to your meeting management software.
You can allow participants to call in to your conference calls with a toll-free number or VoIP service.
Support for video conferencing.
Some meeting management platforms support real-time video conferencing, which can be especially useful for remote workers who need face time with their coworkers and clients.
Templates help you create new events quickly without having to start from scratch every time you schedule a meeting.
They also make it easier for guests who regularly attend similar meetings with you to find the information they need without having to dig through your emails or other communications beforehand.
Easy to Use Interface: The user interface is designed to be easy to understand and use so that you can get started quickly without training or support.
Manage Meetings: Lucid Meetings allows you to create an unlimited number of rooms that can be used for meetings, training sessions or any other type of event.
Book Rooms Easily: You can book rooms directly from your calendar or by sending an email invitation with one click.
Track Expenses & Collect Money: Lucid Meetings makes it easy for attendees to pay for their own tickets right from the meeting dashboard — no more collecting cash at the door!
Lucid Meetings offers a free 14-day trial and several pricing plans starting at $19/user/month.
The company’s site includes a variety of different features:
Dashboard: The dashboard provides an overview of your meetings, including the number of meetings scheduled in a given week, the number of attendees expected, etc.
Meeting Scheduler: You can schedule new meetings directly from the dashboard or by clicking on “Schedule new meeting” on the left navigation bar.
Calendar view: This view shows all of your upcoming meetings in one place so you can quickly see what’s coming up.
3. Cisco WebEx
Cisco WebEx is a platform of cloud services and on-premises solutions that enable people to collaborate, communicate and get work done from anywhere at any time. Built on Cisco Spark™, the only end-to-end intelligent communications platform that unifies voice, video and content, Cisco WebEx provides rich collaboration experiences for virtual teams.
Cisco WebEx offers a range of products and services for small businesses, enterprise employees and global organizations with different requirements. For example:
- Cisco WebEx Meetings is a cloud solution that helps businesses improve meeting productivity by providing secure access to web meetings from anywhere via the browser or mobile app.
- Cisco Spark is an intelligent communications platform that unites voice, video and content into one experience over any network.
- It enables business users to be more productive by enabling real-time collaboration within the same environment.
- Cisco Spark Room Systems are room-based video conferencing systems that enable small groups (2–10) to connect face-to-face without leaving their desks using high quality HD displays and speakers.
Best For Larger Enterprises
Cisco WebEx, the enterprise video conferencing product from Cisco, is one of the best-known enterprise video conferencing options. It’s a very popular solution for larger enterprises, but there are also many smaller businesses that use it for their video conferencing needs.
Cisco WebEx has two main components:
The desktop application, which you can install on your computer. This is where you will join or create conferences and schedule meetings.
The desktop application is available for Windows and MacOS. There is also an iOS app for iPhone and iPad users.
The cloud service where all of your meetings are stored and managed by the company (WebEx Meetings). The cloud service has apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices as well as desktops and laptops (Windows only).
- Personalized content and experience, with a consistent look and feel across all devices, platforms and browsers.
- Meeting scheduling capabilities, including one-click dial-in options and automated meeting invites via email.
- Unified communications (UC) integration into the meeting experience.
- Integrated collaboration tools such as chat, whiteboarding, file sharing, polling and more.
- Real-time audio/video streaming over the Internet or hosted on premises through Cisco TelePresence systems.
Cisco WebEx pricing is based on the number of users you have. The price also includes a free one-year subscription for up to 250 participants.
After the first year, Cisco WebEx offers several options for price plans that include:
Enterprise pricing. This plan starts at $25 per month (or $250 per year) and offers unlimited meetings, recording and storage, and high-definition video conferencing.
Business pricing. This plan starts at $15 per month (or $150 per year) and includes everything from enterprise pricing, plus analytics capabilities and more administrative controls.
Professional pricing. This plan starts at $10 per month (or $100 per year) and includes everything from business pricing, plus tools for collaboration with partners or customers via private meetings or public sessions on the Cisco Networking Academy website.
Boardable is the easiest way to create stunning, professional-looking Pinterest boards. With Boardable you can make a beautiful, eye-catching board in just 3 easy steps:
- Choose a template – Choose from a wide range of templates that come with over 20 different themes and styles. You can also add your own custom background images.
- Add your images – Simply drag and drop your photos into the grid. Each photo will automatically be cropped to fit perfectly into each space on the board.
- Add text – Add text with fonts, colors and sizes that match your theme.
– Real-time data on wait times, crowds and availability for skateparks and other locations.
– Save any spot as a favorite or create a wish list of places you’d like to visit.
– View photos from other users at the spot or use our own photos if we have them available!
Boardable Pricing is a pricing strategy for SaaS companies. The idea behind Boardable Pricing is to offer tiered plans that are priced at the same value, but have different features and benefits.
For example, if you’re selling monthly subscriptions, you could create three different plans — $10, $20 and $30 — but they all get the same number of users and storage space. The difference between them is how many projects each user can work on at once.
The $10 plan allows one project per user while the $20 plan allows two projects per user and so on. By offering more expensive plans with more features, it’s easier to sell higher-priced products because customers are already familiar with what they’re buying into.
This strategy works well for SaaS companies because it makes pricing transparent: there’s no need for long-winded product descriptions or explanations about what each feature does because customers can just look at what they’re paying for.
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365, creating a single place where conversations, content and people come together to get more done. The service combines chat-based messaging with integrated voice and video calling, along with content sharing and social features such as polls and GIF search.
It also provides built-in access to many of the tools teams need to achieve their objectives: scheduling meetings, sharing files, collaborating on documents and presentations and more.
Chat: Have all your conversations in one place with threaded messaging, so you can keep track of what happened, when it happened.
Meetings: Meet with anyone, anywhere, using one-click video meetings with screen sharing, audio conferencing and guest access.
Documents: Share Word documents and PowerPoint presentations in teams. Easily add comments and share feedback on documents right from the app so everyone stays on the same page.
There are two different plans for Microsoft Teams:
The free plan is available to anyone with an Office 365 account, and it provides access to the core features of Microsoft Teams, including chat, meetings, calls and tasks.
There are no limits on the number of users or channels in this plan.
The standard plan starts at $5 per user per month and includes all the features of the free plan plus additional features like file storage, enterprise voice calling and unlimited integrations with third-party apps.
This plan also includes administrative controls such as role-based access control (RBAC) for teams and groups, as well as compliance controls such as GDPR compliance for data protection laws in Europe.
- Video messaging and calling, with the option to call from the web.
- Voice messaging and calling, with the option to call from the web.
- File transfers: Send photos, video messages, documents and other files to friends or family over Skype. You can also send files to mobile phones that have a built-in camera or data plan.
- Group chats: Make plans with friends by chatting in groups of up to 25 people. Or chat privately with one friend at a time.
The price of Skype varies depending on the plan you choose. The Basic plan lets you make calls to landlines and mobiles, while the Unlimited plan includes everything from the Basic plan as well as unlimited messaging.
The Skype Premium includes all of the features in the other two plans and adds some extra features like group video calling, screen sharing and more.
Basic Plan: $2.99 per month or $25.00 per year (USD)
Unlimited Plan: $4.99 per month or $39.99 per year (USD)
Skype Premium: $8.99 per month or $69.99 per year (USD)
Fuze is the leading provider of cloud-based communications solutions that enable companies to transform how they work and collaborate.
Fuze offers cloud-based collaboration software that empowers businesses to connect all employees regardless of location or device. The company also provides a suite of mobile apps for iPhone and Android devices as well as full-function desktop applications for Windows and Mac computers.
Fuze’s easy-to-use platform enables employees to connect with one another through instant messaging, video conferencing, chat rooms, file sharing and screen sharing capabilities—all from a single interface.
– Fuze is a secure, easy to use and affordable product that allows you to securely access your files from anywhere in the world.
– It features a smart search tool that helps you find your files faster.
– Fuze supports all common file types and allows you to securely share any type of file with colleagues or friends.
– Support for Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile platforms makes Fuze an ideal choice for people who want a simple way to share files across multiple devices and operating systems.
The price of Fuze depends on the plan you choose. There are four plans available:
- Basic – $9/month for up to 25 users
- Standard – $15/month for up to 50 users
- Professional – $25/month for up to 100 users
Best Meeting Management Software: Wrap Up
If you’re looking for the best meeting management software on the market, you’ve come to the right place.
We have reviewed the top meeting management software programs, and we’ve found that GoToMeeting has all of the features you need to run your business efficiently.
GoToMeeting is a web conferencing platform that allows you to connect with up to 100 other people at once.
It also integrates with Google Drive and Dropbox, making it easy for users to share files with each other during meetings.
The program can be used on both your desktop computer and mobile device, which makes it a great option for anyone who wants their meetings to be accessible anywhere in the world.
GoToMeeting comes with several different features that make it ideal for small businesses looking to save money on office space and labor costs.
For example, if a user logs into their account from any device without being prompted for a password, they will automatically be logged in when they connect with other GoToMeeting users.
This means that employees won’t have to wait around while someone else logs in or out of their account halfway through a meeting.