The best microlearning platforms are the ones that allow you to create engaging content without spending a lot of time and money.
But what makes a microlearning platform the best one for your business?
What Are The Best Microlearning Platforms?
There are many factors, but here are some of the most important ones:
Targeted Audience: Are you targeting a particular audience? If so, then it’s important that your microlearning platform is tailored specifically for them. The best platforms will have features that allow you to target specific audiences and topics.
For example, if your company sells products for women, then you should make sure that your microlearning platform caters specifically for women (and more specifically, how they feel about beauty products).
Easy-to-Use Design: The design of a microlearning platform is just as important as its functionality. You want it to be easy to use so that customers can get started quickly and easily.
Make sure it has all of the features needed by your customers so that they don’t need to download any additional software or apps just to create their own courses.
Cost Effective: While there are many popular options available today, there are also many cheap alternatives out there as well. Some of these cheaper options may not have all of the bells
Best Microlearning Platforms
What Are Microlearning Platforms?
Microlearning is the latest marketing trend, and it is one that has been gaining momentum over the past few years. It has become a popular way for businesses to reach their target audience in a cost-effective way.
The reason why companies are adopting microlearning platforms is that it is a much more efficient way of reaching out to customers than traditional advertising or marketing campaigns.
Microlearning platforms allow businesses to deliver relevant content to their customers in bite-sized chunks, which will help them retain them and make them repeat their visits again and again.
This will also lead to higher conversion rates which means more sales for your company.
Tovuti is a blockchain-based platform that connects the world to foster social impact. Tovuti aims to create a more inclusive, transparent, and borderless economy by connecting people through their communities, skills and passions.
Tovuti’s mission is to build a more inclusive global economy. We do this by creating a distributed network of people who have something valuable to offer—whether it be time or money—and connect them together in a way that incentivizes them to give back.
We believe that when people are able to exchange their time and talent with others they are better able to navigate an increasingly complex world.
As such, we believe that by creating an open source platform for organizations and individuals alike to connect their unique skills and passions with one another, we can help create a more equitable world where all members have access to opportunities that were previously out of reach.
Tovuti is an app that creates a virtual assistant for you. It has multiple features, such as:
– A voice command system that allows you to ask any question and get the answer from Tovuti.
– An “ask Tovuti” feature that lets you get answers from Tovuti via text or audio message. You can also add questions and choose from a list of possible responses.
– A “What’s up?” feature that recommends things based on your location and time of day.
– A “what’s new?” feature that allows you to get updates about restaurants and other places in your area by asking Tovuti.
- Great customer service by their staff, who are always polite and helpful
- The food is fresh and delicious
- They have a wide variety of vegan options, including falafel, rice balls and pita breads
- Their prices are very reasonable for the quality of food you get
#1 Ranked Learning Management System. Tovuti's all in one cloud-based learning management system (LMS) gives you all the tools you need to create, deliver and track the effectiveness of your eLearning programs.
Edapp is a free app that you can download, install and use on your computer. It’s an online educational tool that allows you to create and share interactive learning resources. You can use it to teach almost any topic, including math, science, art, language arts and social studies.
How does edapp work?
edapp works by collecting information from other sources such as the internet, webpages or specific websites. When you upload new content to edapp it will be displayed in a form that you can edit.
You can add text, images and links so that users can interact with the information on your page.
You can also add videos and audio files so that users can listen to what you have to say without leaving their computer screen.
Online Video Lecture:
The EdApp is a multimedia lecture platform with the following features:
– Online video lectures and presentations, which are available 24/7.
– The ability to stream content from the EdApp over the Internet.
– An online learning management system (LMS) that allows you to upload, organize and track your students’ progress through your course.
– A social media platform for students and instructors to engage with each other using chat rooms, forums and videos.
- EdApp Pro is a fully responsive template that looks great on any device.
- It comes with detailed documentation, which will help you get started quickly and easily.
- There are tons of features to explore, including an unlimited number of color schemes and custom fonts, as well as Google Maps integration, videos and more!
Gnowbe is a one-stop shop for all your online marketing needs. It offers an online marketplace that allows businesses to sell their products and services directly to customers.
The platform has also introduced a number of innovative features that make it easier for buyers to find the product they want and sellers to get paid quicker.
The platform’s founders, Ali and Soheila, have worked together for more than 15 years in different industries before launching Gnowbe in 2013. They came up with the idea after realizing that there was no single platform where people could buy or sell goods online at scale.
Ali saw this as an opportunity to create a better system and create jobs for millions of people around the world who were looking for work but couldn’t find it because employers weren’t able to scale their operations or hire enough staff.
Gnowbe has a modern and clean interface. It is easy to use, and does not have any tricky features that are hard to understand. The user can easily navigate through the different pages and get the help they need immediately.
The Gnowbe app is free for personal use, which means that anyone can download it without paying any money. However, there are also premium features available if you want to upgrade your account.
Gnowbe has a lot of useful features such as:
– A calendar that tracks your appointments and allows you to create new ones easily. You can add reminders and set a reminder time before each appointment so you don’t forget about it later on!
– An alarm clock that goes off at the agreed time so you don’t miss any events or appointments! This is especially useful if you want to make sure that your child gets up on time for school or if you want to wake yourself up at 7am every day!
– An app for managing your finances (such as budgeting) and tracking expenses. This helps keep track of how much money you spend each month, how much income comes in from various sources (such as commissions), what bills need paying off etc
- The Gnowbe app is a great way to stay up to date on your favorite news outlets, stories and more. You can also listen to audio versions of the stories as well.
- The app offers a variety of categories, including entertainment, politics and sports. You can choose from these categories or search for something specific yourself.
- The app offers a variety of ways to engage with content — such as reading articles or listening to them read aloud by their authors — so you can find exactly what you want when you want it!
Most of Gnowbe's customers are based in Singapore, but with its ongoing US launch, the mix is expected to change.
Most of Gnowbe's customers are based in Singapore, but with its ongoing US launch, the mix is expected to change.
The Spekit is a tool that allows you to create your own website in less than an hour. The program is easy to use and gives you a lot of freedom. You can add all kinds of content, including text and images. You can also design the layout of your site using a drag-and-drop interface.
The Spekit has many advanced features such as web analytics and online advertising, but it is not very popular in this day and age because most people are using social media sites like Facebook or Twitter. It will be interesting to see how this new technology evolves over time!
- Free and Easy to Use
Spekit is easy to use, and it comes with a detailed manual. The developers have designed it with an interface that makes it simple for users to get started.
- Customizable and Extensible
The developers of Spekit have made its platform flexible enough to accommodate a wide range of different types of applications. It’s also customizable enough so that you can add or remove features as needed.
- Built on Solid Foundation
The Spekit platform was built using the powerful PHP language, which allows it to run on almost any computer or device without having to worry about compatibility issues or limitations caused by platform-specific software.
– The Spekit team is an experienced team of professionals who have been in the industry for years, and are committed to providing excellent digital marketing services.
– The Spekit team has a strong network of digital marketers all over the world, who can help you to reach your target audience.
– The Spekit team has a wide range of clients that they work with, so they are able to offer you specific advice on how best to market your product or service.
Spekit is the digital adoption and enablement platform designed to drive the productivity of teams and the adoption of tools by surfacing training, resources and guidance in the moment of need, within the context of any workflow.
LearnUpon is a mobile learning platform that enables teachers to create engaging and interactive classroom lessons. Teachers can use the platform to streamline their teaching process, save time and increase student engagement.
LearnUpon was founded by a former software engineer who had spent the last decade working on big data projects for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft and Google. He recognized that the biggest challenge facing educators today was how to design engaging content for students, especially those with little or no prior knowledge of a subject.
His background in data engineering allowed him to see what was missing when it came to creating engaging content.
- Learn upon the choice of topic by clicking on the topics which you want to learn.
- You can also choose any topic from the list of all topics, if you want to learn some new topic.
- If you want to learn any new topic, then you have to enter its name in the search box and click on “Search” button. It will show all the topics related with your entered keyword in the list of results screen.
- The result screen has three different tabs at top left corner of it: “What’s New”, “What’s Popular”, and “What’s Related”. These tabs help you get more details about a particular topic or find out which other topics are similar to it from our database or other resources like Google Scholar etc., which helps us make our database more valuable for people who are interested in learning about anything related to their interests.
-Get a free subscription to the LearnUpon Pro plan!
-Give yourself the freedom to explore new skills and pursue your passions.
-Discover new ways to learn with our online courses, virtual classrooms, and professional development courses.
-Earn badges for completing learning goals.
-Network with other members through our forums, Facebook groups, and Twitter feeds.
LearnUpon LMS is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, Learning Management System. It helps you to deliver corporate training at scale. Schedule your demo today.
6. 7taps Microlearning
7taps Microlearning is a platform that allows users to create interactive digital learning experiences. Users can create content, share it with others and collaborate with them on the same project. The platform also provides analytics on how users interact with the content and help them understand how they are engaging with it.
7taps Microlearning has been around for a while now, but it is still under the radar of most people in the industry.
This is because the company primarily serves small businesses and organizations who cannot afford expensive software solutions such as Adobe Captivate or Adobe Spark.
However, 7taps Microlearning is not just an educational tool; it can also be used by businesses as well. If you are looking for a way to enhance your business’s online presence, then this tool might be something worth considering.
7taps Microlearning Features
- Video-rich learning experience
- Easy to use and understand
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Integrated with more than 450+ e-learning tools and apps including Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, Trello, Microsoft Teams and more
- Available in multiple languages (Spanish, English, French)
- Compatible with most e-learning platforms (iTunes U, Moodle, Canvas)
7taps Microlearning is an effective way to teach your employees how to use new software in the workplace. The course is focused on teaching employees how to perform a specific task, such as entering data into a spreadsheet. It’s also useful if you need to train new employees in a particular area.
7taps Microlearning Pros
1) 7taps Microlearning is easy to follow and navigate.
2) The course is divided into small sections that are easy for employees to understand.
3) It’s possible to customize the content of the course by adding your own voice over or slideshows with images and text, which makes it easy for you or your team members to create their own version of the content. This can be helpful if you want to add more details or personal touches that aren’t provided by 7taps Microlearning Pros in their course design.
4) You can also add questions at any point during the course so that your employees will have something else to think about while they’re learning about how to do something new in the workplace like entering data into a spreadsheet.
7taps is a free, web-based tool to create, deliver, and track microlearning experiences. You've never created mobile-first learning nuggets faster! Like you, we got tired of struggling with complicated eLearning platforms.
Axonify is a platform that connects brands and retailers with influencers.
Axonify is a platform that connects brands and retailers with influencers. It’s like Instagram, but for brands and retailers, not just photographers. Brands can use the platform to find influencers who have a large following in their target niche, and then engage them to promote their products.
For instance, if a brand wants to promote its new lip-gloss line, it could post an image of its product on Axonify, then reach out to an influencer who fits the brand’s target demographic. The influencer would then post an image of herself wearing the product and tag it with #AXONIFY or #AXONIFYLIPGLOSS so that people who see her post will see it on Axonify.
The company also has a marketplace that allows influencers to sell their own custom made merchandise like T-shirts or stickers through the platform.
Axonify is a new type of social media that uses its own blockchain system. It has a unique feature called “Axonify Points” which allows users to earn points for every action they perform on the platform. These points can be used to purchase items in the store or exchange them for other rewards like money or cryptocurrency.
The platform also has its own cryptocurrency called Axon (XON). The token can be used to pay for content, services, and other things on the platform.
The Axonify app has many features including:
- Personalized Newsfeeds: You can customize your newsfeed according to your interests and preferences, so you don’t miss anything important.
- Profile Pages: You can create a profile page where you can showcase your achievements and achievements as well as share content with others.
- Shop: You can buy items from different merchants like clothes, accessories, electronics etc., all within minutes using Axon Tokens (XON).
Axonify is an online business management platform that helps you run your business from anywhere in the world. It’s a complete solution for anyone who wants to grow their online business.
It has a lot of features that make it easy for you to do what you want with your business, including:
– A complete suite of marketing tools including email marketing, social media marketing and lead generation.
– A complete suite of accounting tools including invoicing, payroll and billing systems.
– A modern software interface that makes it easy for customers to pay you and access your products and services.
Axonify is a learning management system (LMS) that caters to desk-less employees who need essential safety and compliance training on the go, with an easy-to-use interface and native mobile application.
What Are Microlearning Platforms?
Microlearning platforms are online learning tools that allow you to create and host your own learning content. They can be used for all types of online courses, including certifications, in-person trainings, and more.
These platforms are often associated with videos and other multimedia content so that learners can watch the videos on their own time and at their own pace.
They are also often associated with gamification features so that users can earn points or badges as they complete tasks within the course. Microlearning platforms include:
Vidyard – An online video platform that allows you to create courses and coursesharing services
Khan Academy – A free online education resource that includes lots of video lessons on math, science, art, music, history and more
Coursera – One of the largest providers of open online courses (OOCs) in the world
Udacity – An online education platform that offers courses in technology, business and more
The Benefits Of Online Training
If you’re tired of sitting in a classroom for hours on end and would prefer to get your training online, then you’ve come to the right place. There are many benefits of online training, including:
You can complete your training at your own pace. You don’t have to schedule a specific time when you can attend the course, so you can do it whenever works best for you.
You can learn from anywhere with internet access. If you don’t have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, then you can learn from home or another public location.
You can take advantage of video lectures and live webinars. This means that even if you don’t have the time or money for an in-person class, there is still plenty of material available online which will help guide you through any situation that comes up.
It’s convenient! There’s no need to travel or find childcare for children who want to participate in this type of learning format. It’s also great because it’s affordable; many courses are offered at a fraction of what they would cost in person classes!
1. Benefits Of Online Training Increased Learner Engagement
The benefits of online training are numerous. From the convenience and accessibility that it provides, to the increased learner engagement that it can encourage, there are plenty of reasons why you should consider implementing online training into your education system.
In this article we will discuss some of the top benefits of online training and how it can help your organization improve its performance in a number of key areas.
Increased Learner Engagement
One of the biggest benefits associated with online learning is that it allows for increased learner engagement. Traditional on-campus courses require students to meet with professors in person or via classroom discussions, which can be costly and inconvenient for students who do not live near campus or do not have access to a computer lab.
On-campus courses also tend to be less engaging than online courses because they typically involve lectures, demonstrations and discussions in groups rather than one-on-one interactions between professors and students.
Online courses allow students to interact with their teachers as often as they like, making it easier for them to learn while also allowing them to work at their own pace.
2. Benefits Of Online Training More Accessible For Employees To Focus
With the emergence of technology in the work place, many employers are now offering their employees remote training and certification. This is so that their employees can get the training they need from anywhere, at any time. The benefits of online training for employees are many and varied and include:
Provides a flexible environment for workers to learn at their own pace. Many companies offer flexible schedules which makes it possible for employees to take courses on their own terms, when it’s convenient for them.
This allows them to focus on learning rather than being distracted by other tasks.
Encourages teamwork, collaboration and communication among employees who may have diverse backgrounds or work locations. Online training allows you to interact with others who have similar interests as yours, which helps build stronger relationships within your team or organization because everyone can share their knowledge and experience with each other.
It’s easy for employers to monitor employee progress during online training sessions because this type of learning doesn’t require physical attendance at specific times every day;
instead, it can take place at any time from anywhere in the world through any device that has internet access (mobile phones, tablets etc.). This means that employers can easily measure how well each employee is doing in their
3. Benefits Of Online Training More Affordable And Time-Effective Than Traditional Training Methods
In a world where technology has become the standard and just about everything can be done online, it is not difficult to see why so many people are turning to online training as a means of learning new skills. This is especially true when it comes to taking classes that involve more than one student.
Online training is an excellent way to learn new skills and develop your knowledge in a way that would otherwise not be possible. It also allows you to take advantage of the benefits of being online without having to leave your home. This makes online training very popular with those who are busy with their careers or busy with family life.
One of the biggest advantages of online training is its affordability. Online courses can cost less than traditional classroom courses because they do not require you to pay for expensive travel or lodging expenses. They also don’t require you to purchase expensive books and other materials which helps keep costs down even further.
Another benefit of online training is that it allows you to learn at your own pace which can make it more time-effective than traditional methods such as classroom learning sessions where everyone must attend at exactly the same time every week for an entire semester or longer! Online
4. Benefits Of Online Training Suitable For All Types Of Learners, Including Visual And Auditory Learners
The main benefit of online training is the fact that it is accessible to a wide range of learners. This means that there are no geographical boundaries when it comes to accessing your training.
The flexibility offered by online learning makes it possible for you to train in your own time and at your own convenience.
Another benefit of online learning is that you can easily create an account with your chosen provider. This means that it will be easier for you to access your course material and study resources on a regular basis.
There are many different types of learners out there. It is important for you to understand what each type of learner needs from their learning experience so that you can cater for them accordingly.
One type of learner is visual learners who need lots of graphics and diagrams during their studies. Another type of learner is auditory learners who prefer audio-visual materials such as videos or podcasts when studying.
You should therefore ensure that the content you provide encompasses both these types of learners’ needs so that they do not feel excluded from any part of their learning experience
5. Benefits Of Online Training It Can Be Used To Train Employees On A Variety Of Topics
The benefits of online training are numerous. It can be used to train employees on a variety of topics, including the fundamentals of their jobs. Here are some of the benefits of online training:
Online training is convenient for employees who work from home or on the road. It allows them to learn at their own pace, without having to travel to a physical location.
Online training allows employees to get the education they need without having to spend excessive amounts of time in class. This makes it affordable for businesses that must provide training for all staff members.
Online training is accessible by anyone with an internet connection, regardless of where they live or work. Anyone with a computer and an internet connection can take advantage of the advantages that come with this type of learning method.
Features Of Microlearning Platforms
Microlearning platforms are becoming more popular, especially in the education sector. They are used by businesses as a way to provide their employees with training and knowledge that they need to be successful.
Microlearning platforms offer a variety of features that make them attractive to employers. Here are some of the key points:
Easy access – Most microlearning platforms have an easy-to-navigate interface that can be accessed from any device. This means that even employees who do not have access to a computer or laptop can still access the content and learn from it.
Affordable pricing – Microlearning platforms typically cost less than traditional training programs because of the smaller size of the package. This is ideal for companies who want to provide their employees with valuable information but don’t want to spend a lot of money on it.
Accessible format – Many microlearning platforms offer videos, slideshows or other multimedia presentations that make it easier for people who don’t have much experience with technology or computers to learn from them.
For example, if someone has never used PowerPoint before but wants to learn how it works so they can use it in their jobs, this would be an effective way for them to do so without needing any training classes or expensive software programs
Features Of Microlearning Platforms Gamification
Microlearning platforms can be divided into three different categories:
- Content management system. A content management system is a platform for managing the content of microlearning courses on the website. It allows users to upload, manage and publish their course content in a variety of ways such as audio, video or text files. It also allows users to create quizzes or assessments based on the uploaded content.
- Live Quizzing Platforms. Live quiz platforms allow you to create quizzes while your audience is watching them play the game or interact with it in other ways like voting for answers or commenting on them after they’ve answered them correctly or incorrectly. This type of platform can be used for any subject matter that needs an interactive element to it to teach students about specific topics or skills such as coding, marketing, psychology etc., etc., etc..
- Gamification Platforms (gaming elements added into microlearning courses). Gamification platforms add gaming elements into microlearning courses so that users can have fun while learning new things related to their jobs and careers by playing games that test their knowledge on various subjects like coding, marketing, psychology etc., etc., etc..
Features Of Microlearning Platforms Quizzes And Assessments
Microlearning platforms are built to help you easily build, publish and manage courses. They’re generally easier to use than traditional learning management systems (LMSs) and offer features like quizzes, assessments, gamification and virtual learning environments (VLEs).
Microlearning platforms include a variety of quizzes that can be used to test learners’ knowledge on a topic. These quizzes are designed to be interactive and engaging so that learners want to come back and answer them again (and again).
For example, they might include multiple choice questions or choose-your-own-adventure type games where learners need to make a decision based on the information they have been given.
Microlearning platforms also include assessments that assess learners’ skills or knowledge in a particular area of interest. For example, an assessment may ask learners about their understanding of certain concepts such as how to select the best product based on different criteria such as price, quality and delivery time. Or it could assess learners’ ability to read and understand text-based content such as an article or blog post.
Features Of Microlearning Platforms Templates
Microlearning platforms are designed to help you create engaging and simple-to-implement video and audio content. The templates are highly customizable and can be easily modified to fit your brand’s needs.
Here are some of the features that make microlearning platform templates unique:
Interactive – These templates allow you to create videos that include interactions. This means that when a user clicks on one of the buttons, content will appear in another window or tab.
This is a great way to add interactivity without having to go through the trouble of setting up a popup window.
Content library – The microlearning platform comes with a built-in library of content that you can use right out of the box. You don’t need to spend hours creating content for your website or blog post if it already exists on these websites!
Video production – You can also choose from different templates depending on what kind of video you want to produce. Some templates allow you to easily add text overlays while others come with pre-built animations for titles and captions.
Features Of Microlearning Platforms API Integration
The Microlearning Platforms API Integration is a software that allows for the integration of a mobile app with a microlearning platform. This is an open-source platform that allows developers to create their own mobile app and integrate it with a microlearning platform.
The software has been designed as an easy way to access microlearning content on your mobile device. It can be used by anyone who wants to get access to high quality materials in their free time, but limited by their location or budget.
The main features of this tool are:
1) Access the content stored on your favorite microlearning platform, with no limits on the number of times you can view each piece of content;
2) Create your own custom quizzes and tests, so that when you’re done studying, you can test yourself by taking them;
3) Share your results with your friends;
4) Create and manage your own private collection of courses;
Features Of Microlearning Platforms Mobile Apps
Features Of Microlearning Platforms Mobile Apps
Mobile learning apps are here to stay. In fact, they have already become the most popular way for people to learn new skills, retain their knowledge and improve their overall quality of life.
The main reason why mobile learning platforms are so popular is because they allow users to benefit from their content wherever they may be at any given time. They can use them on the go or even while commuting to work or school, making it possible for everyone to access them at all times.
Another reason why mobile learning platforms are so popular is because they provide users with access to a large number of courses that can be easily downloaded onto their devices. Some of these courses can even be accessed directly through the app itself, which makes it even easier for people who want to get started right away.
Many companies are now offering free mobile learning programs in order to help people learn more about various topics and improve their overall health as well as productivity levels.
For example, there are several apps available on Android and iPhone devices that allow users to track their health by using different methods like using their phone’s camera or even using an app designed specifically for this purpose called My Fitness Pal
Features Of Microlearning Platforms Ability To Build Case Studies
One of the most important features of microlearning is the ability to build case studies. This can be done by using the data from survey results, interviews and other sources. These case studies are then used to develop training modules that can be used in your organization.
One of the biggest advantages of building a case study is that it will help you understand what your audience wants and needs as well as how they feel about training content. You will also be able to see how well your audience responds to different types of content or teaching styles.
Case studies are also useful when it comes to testing various types of content and approaches on different audiences. This gives you an idea of what works best for your organization, so you can make changes where necessary.
If you have a good grasp on what your audience wants, then creating a case study will be relatively easy for you. However, if you don’t know exactly what people want from their learning experiences then it could be difficult for you to create something that reflects those needs accurately.
Features Of Microlearning Platforms On-Demand Training
Microlearning platforms on-demand training is a new trend in the market. It has become popular due to its flexible nature, which allows you to learn at your own pace and convenience.
Microlearning platforms offer adaptive courses for individuals and companies, which adapts to the learner’s needs. It is also called self-paced learning.
Microlearning platforms can be used as a supplement or replacement of traditional classroom training. You can use these platforms to enhance your existing knowledge base, or even fill in gaps that may already exist in your current skill set.
Individuals who are interested in learning more about a particular topic can search for relevant courses on the platform and enroll. They can browse through the available courses and choose one that interests them most.
The platform will provide information about the course, including details like its duration, structure, cost, etc., so that they can make an informed decision before enrolling themselves in it.
Features Of Microlearning Platforms User-Friendly
Microlearning is a type of online training that is designed to be taken in small chunks. This means that a learner can take multiple short lessons over time, instead of having to sit down and complete one big lesson at one time.
When you choose to learn microlearning, you will have the ability to interact with your instructor and other learners in real-time as you go through your lesson. You can also use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to help you stay engaged with the content at hand.
The benefits of microlearning include:
The ability to learn on your own schedule
Less expensive than traditional courses or courses online
More personal interaction between instructor and student
Microlearning Platforms – Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve put together a list of the most frequently asked questions we receive about microlearning platforms. If you have any other questions, please let us know in the comments below.
Q: What is a microlearning platform?
A: Microlearning platforms are online learning environments that help learners learn at their own pace and in their own time. They allow you to build your own personalized learning experience by selecting topics and modules that interest you, adding quizzes and tests, and setting goals for your progress.
Q: What makes a microlearning platform different from traditional e-learning courses?
A: With traditional e-learning courses, learners are typically required to take a course from start to finish in order to complete the course. This means that they must wait until all content is available before they can access it.
On the other hand, with microlearning platforms, learners have access to all resources at any time in the form of videos, articles or slideshows that can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection (mobile devices included). This allows them to work on their own schedule rather than having to wait until all content is available before they can begin learning.
Q: How do I use microlearning platforms?
A: Microlearning platform users create an account with
Best Microlearning Platforms – Wrapping Up
The best microlearning platforms are those that give you the ability to create custom content and make it available to your users.
A good microlearning platform should also have easy-to-use analytics tools, so you can track how well your content is performing.
It’s worth noting that some “microlearning” platforms are actually more like apps than WordPress themes. They’re designed from the ground up with gamification at their core and can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Some of them even offer video editing and other video creation tools.
If you want to start building your own microlearning tutorials, here’s what you’ll need:
A website that has access to the features you need (like analytics or email).
A decent knowledge of WordPress administration basics (such as installing plugins).
Leave a Reply