There are a lot of note-taking apps out there, but Notion is one of the best. It’s easy to use and has a ton of features that make it a great tool for students and professionals alike.
However, if you want to take your notes beyond just writing down ideas and thoughts, then you’ll need something more than just Notion.
You’ll need an app that can organize your notes, help you create mind maps, record audio or video, and much more.
There are many other great note-taking apps out there that have similar features as Notion but with their own unique twist. Here’s our list of 15 alternatives to Notion that should be on your radar if you’re looking for something new:
The Benefits Of Tools Like Notion
Notion is a powerful note-taking app that lets you create and organize your thoughts and ideas.
It’s not only an ideal tool for saving your research, but also for keeping track of all the notes and data you accumulate over time.
If you’re looking for an app that can help you organize your thoughts or research, Notion is an excellent choice.
Notion lets you create documents and lists with ease, which makes it easier to organize your personal projects or work tasks.
You can add bullet points or images to each task so they are easier to read, which makes it easier for other people on your team to understand what needs to be done next.
What Is Notion?
Notion is one of the most popular free and paid-for project management tools. It offers a lot of great features, but it’s not necessarily the best option for everyone.
Notion is an online tool for planning, organizing, and sharing your thoughts. It’s a free platform that allows you to create notes and outlines, collaborate with others on shared documents, and share your ideas with the world.
Notion has been designed for teams of all sizes who want to work together more efficiently. The platform allows users to edit documents at the same time, view real-time changes made by other users in a document’s history, and much more.
Notion is a great tool for teams who want to collaborate on projects but don’t want to pay for another expensive project management software solution like Asana or Trello.
Notion is a collaborative, lightweight, and cloud-based productivity app for teams. It’s built for teams to work together, create, and organize their projects in one place.
What Is Notion?
Notion is a collaborative, lightweight, and cloud-based productivity app for teams. It’s built for teams to work together, create, and organize their projects in one place.
What Is Notion Not Good For?
Notion isn’t good at helping you manage your personal tasks or simple lists (like a grocery list). The interface is too complicated and not intuitive enough for that kind of task management.
Notion is a powerful note-taking app for teams and individuals that combines a planning board, spreadsheet, document editor and more into one powerful tool. Notion is available on desktop and mobile devices, so you can work from anywhere.
The Notion platform includes:
A free web editor with unlimited collaborators
A paid desktop app that allows offline editing
An annual subscription fee of $19/month or $199/year per user.
How To Choose An Alternative To Notion?
What Is Notion? How To Choose An Alternative To Notion?
Notion is a cloud-based platform that allows you to create and share content. It’s used by creatives in a variety of industries, including music, television, photography and more.
The software is offered through subscription plans starting at $4.99 per month for individuals or $29.99 per month for teams of up to five users. While the interface may seem overwhelming at first glance, it’s actually quite easy to use once you get the hang of it.
With Notion, you can create documents with tables, text boxes and images; insert equations; add graphs and charts; record audio and video; collaborate with others using their desktop or mobile device; send files via email or Dropbox; and much more. In fact, there’s even an option to integrate multiple services together into one project if that suits your needs better than just one app would.
But what if you want something similar but with more features? Or maybe less features? Or maybe something that works on mobile devices too? Read on to find out what alternatives are available!
15 Best Notion Alternatives
Notion is a powerful cloud-based tool for making diagrams, documents and presentations. It’s also one of the most expensive apps on the market, which might be a problem if you’re a freelancer or small business owner who wants to create some basic business plans.
Fortunately, there are plenty of alternatives available, including some free options. Here are 15 other programs that can replace Notion in your workflow.
- Microsoft Visio
- Adobe Draw
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Google Slides
- Lucidpress Pro
- Mindmup Pro for Teams
- Atlassian Confluence Cloud Edition
- Confluence Server Community Edition
- Confluence Server Enterprise Edition
NoteLedge is a simple tool that allows you to create sticky notes on your desktop. These notes can be created in any size and color you want, and they can be moved around and resized as you like.
The program also includes a variety of tools for managing your notes including the ability to move them around using the mouse, sort them into folders, lock them so they cannot be edited, or delete them altogether.
NoteLedge also includes a built-in calendar that lets you quickly create new events or reminders in your system’s default calendar application – this makes it easy to use NoteLedge as part of your daily routine without having to switch between applications.
NoteLedge is an effective tool to help you stay organized and on top of your to-do list. Here are some of the features we offer:
- A modern, simple interface that’s easy to use.
- A seamless experience across all devices and platforms.
- Unlimited notes and folders, plus subfolders within folders.
- The ability to add photos or documents to any note at any time.
- Share notes with your friends or colleagues using a unique URL (like bit.ly/yournotes).
NoteLedge is an app that allows you to create notes on your phone and then share them with others. The app was created by a company called Team NoteLedge, which was founded in 2014 by CEO and founder Max Zhang.
NoteLedge has two main features:
1) A social network where users can create their own note-taking communities and share ideas, thoughts, etc.
2) A personal note-taking application where users can create their own notes for whatever purpose they choose.
- There is no way to attach the board to the wall or a doorframe.
How much does NoteLedge cost?
There are two plans for NoteLedge: a free plan and a paid plan. The free plan offers:
20 pages of notes per month (up to 1,000 notes)
Access to all features except the ability to export your data or share with others
The paid Pro plan costs $9.99/month or $99/year, and includes everything in the free plan plus:
Unlimited pages of notes per month (up to 5,000 notes)
Access to all features (including exporting your data and sharing with others)
ClickUp is a cloud-based project management and collaboration tool that allows you to manage projects, clients and tasks from any device. ClickUp is a project management software for businesses of all sizes.
It’s simple to use, but powerful enough to handle complex workflows. The platform combines task management and file sharing with real-time communication tools and an analytics dashboard to keep everyone on the same page.
ClickUp also works well with other apps, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Zapier and Google Calendar. You can even integrate ClickUp with Slack, Trello or Salesforce!
The free version of ClickUp lets you create unlimited projects and clients, collaborate with up to five users at once, store unlimited files in the cloud and integrate with Google Calendar. It also comes with chat functionality so you can communicate with your team directly in the app itself rather than having to rely on email or other communication apps like Skype or Slack.
ClickUp is a simple, easy-to-use and affordable project management software that helps you organize your projects and tasks. ClickUp is a simple, easy-to-use and affordable project management software that helps you organize your projects and tasks.
ClickUp offers a number of features that make it a great addition to your business: Multiple Custom Fields – Create custom fields for specific tasks or notes, which can be added to task lists on the fly. You can also create custom fields for specific projects.
Custom Workflows – Create customized workflows for any project type, department or workflow need in your business. File Sharing – Share files within your team or with clients directly from the project board, keeping all relevant documents in one place.
Time Tracking – Use the built-in timer to track time spent on each task, helping you stay on top of your workflow and get paid accurately for your services.
ClickUp has a lot to offer, but there are some drawbacks to using this software.
- Not all features are free
- It’s difficult to integrate with other programs
- The interface can be overwhelming at first
ClickUp has a number of drawbacks that could prove deal breakers for some users. The biggest issue with ClickUp is the price tag.
At $99/month, it costs more than double some of its competitors. While the platform offers unlimited users and unlimited projects, these features come at an additional cost of $15/user and $10/project. It also lacks integrations with other tools like Google Drive or Slack, which might make it less attractive to some businesses.
ClickUp is a simple and powerful project management software for small businesses. Use ClickUp to collaborate on projects, track time, and manage your team.
ClickUp is the only software you need to get your entire company on the same page with project management, time tracking and invoicing. ClickUp is an all-in-one solution that allows you to manage projects, create estimates and track time.
Its intuitive interface makes it simple for anyone to use, even if they’ve never used a tool like this before. You can also use ClickUp’s integrated invoicing system to send out professional looking invoices when you’re done with a job.
Nuclino is a simple, lightweight (3kb), fast and powerful library for creating native desktop applications with web technologies like Web Components, CSS Grid and Service Workers. It uses React for the application logic and the UI layer is based on StencilJS.
This project is inspired by Electron, but it’s not an exact copy of Electron, because it doesn’t use any native modules out of the box (except for the ones needed for HTTPS).
Nuclino is an all-in-one platform for your business. It offers a complete set of tools for managing, analyzing and automating your business processes. Nuclino can be used by anyone who works with data – from small businesses to large corporations.
Nuclino’s main features:
Manage your data: organize, analyze and visualize in a single place. Automate your business processes: create rules based on data insights. Collaborate with your team: share reports and dashboards with colleagues through Nuclino Cloud or Nuclino Desktop app.
Nuclino is a cloud-based platform that allows you to collect, organize and analyze your data. It lets you create dashboards, perform advanced analytics and share reports with others. However, there are some cons to using Nuclino.
Here are three of the biggest Nuclino cons:
- Nuclino is not as intuitive as other business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics or Tableau. It takes a bit more time to learn how to use it and create dashboards than it does with other platforms.
- Nuclino only works with Google Sheets, which means that if you want to use it with another spreadsheet program like Excel or Numbers, you will have to export the data from Google Sheets into the other program first before analyzing it further in Nuclino. This can get very time consuming if you have lots of data points in a spreadsheet and want to analyze them all at once using Nuclino’s dashboards and visualizations features.
Nucleo pricing is based on the number of nodes that you want to monitor. The price per node is fixed, regardless of the number of sensors, so if you have more than one sensor in a node, we will charge you only one node.
Nucleo pricing depends on the number of nodes that you want to monitor. The price per node is fixed, regardless of the number of sensors, so if you have more than one sensor in a node, we will charge you only one node.
Evernote is the personal workspace for your ideas, projects and life’s work. Evernote is a note-taking app that helps you collect, store and manage all of your notes. Your notes can be typed or handwritten, audio recordings, photos or scanned documents.
You can even add your favorite webpages to Evernote as long as they are saved in their own browser tab. You can organize your notes into notebooks, color-code them and tag them with keywords to make them easy to find later on.
The free version of Evernote has some limitations:
- 60MB file size limit per note (upgrade to Premium or Pro for more space)
- 5GB monthly upload limit (upgrade to Premium or Pro for more space)
Evernote is a note-taking app that allows you to keep all your notes, documents and webpages in one place. It’s available on a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android and the Web.
Evernote’s basic features include:
- A searchable database of notes
- The ability to add photos and screenshots
- An integration with Google Drive
- The option to share your notes with other users
Pros of Evernote:
- The search function is great because it searches both titles and content. You can search for keywords or phrases within your notes, which makes finding information super easy.
- You can format text by using bold or italics, or even underline it for emphasis (this feature is not available on mobile). This means that you don’t have to worry about how your notes will look when they’re published online; everything will be formatted correctly. This also makes it easier for people who aren’t familiar with Evernote to make sense of your notes because there’s no weird formatting going on (like double spacing between sentences).
- The collaboration feature is awesome! You can share any note with another person and collaborate on it together. This way if you both have the same note open at
Evernote is a very powerful tool, but it’s not a tool that’s going to work for everyone. Here are some of the cons of Evernote:If you’re not willing to pay for Evernote Plus or Premium, you’re limited to 60MB of uploads per month.
This amount might be enough to get started with the free version, but if you plan on using Evernote as a central repository for all of your documents and projects, you’ll quickly find yourself bumping up against this limit.
The free version also limits what you can do with your notes — there are no tags, no notebooks and no reminders. If you want those features, you have to upgrade to Evernote Plus or Premium (see below).
You can only share one note at a time using public links via email or social media. There’s no way to share an entire notebook with someone else.
Evernote is a powerful note-taking app that’s available on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. The app supports a wide range of file formats and can handle everything from basic text files to more complex documents like PDFs.
Evernote has two pricing tiers: Plus and Premium. Both options include access to all of Evernote’s features. However, Premium subscribers get additional features and benefits, such as expanded storage space for additional attachments and offline notebooks.
Evernote Plus costs $4 per month or $35 per year after the first year. You can save money by upgrading to Evernote Premium ($7 per month or $70 per year).
Evernote offers several payment options for both subscriptions:
Monthly: $4/month; $35/year
Annual: $35/year; $70/year (discounted)
ProofHub is a cloud-based project management software that helps teams to collaborate, communicate and organize their projects. It provides a central location for all your files, documents, tasks, discussions and calendar events.
ProofHub is useful for organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. It can be used by teams in different departments, locations and time zones to manage projects of all sizes.
Project Management: ProofHub’s project management features include task management, time tracking, budgeting and reporting capabilities. You can also add team members to your projects and delegate tasks to them.
Collaboration & Communication: ProofHub allows you to collaborate on documents with other users within your organization or externally via email or instant messaging tools like Skype and Google Talk.
ProofHub has the following benefits
- ProofHub is 100% cloud-based and can be accessed from any device.
- It offers a collaborative space for teams to work together on projects, share documents and discuss them in real time.
- Users can create their own team, invite people to join it and assign tasks to them.
- It has a task manager feature that helps you organize your work better by creating tasks, subtasks, assigning them to people and tracking their progress.
- It lets you create secure passwords for your team members so that they can’t access each other’s accounts without permission from the admin or owner of the account.
- You can use this tool for free for 2 users with limited features or upgrade to a higher plan based on your needs (for more details click here).
There are a few issues with ProofHub, but overall it’s a great tool for freelancers and small businesses. Here are some of the cons we’ve found:
- Although it has many integrations, it doesn’t have all the ones you’d expect to see in a CRM. The ones that it does have are fairly basic, such as Gmail or Slack. You can add notes to your emails, but there’s no task management.
- The free version has a lot of limitations on both accounts and documents (no more than 10 per account). If you want to go beyond that limit or create multiple accounts, then you need to pay for a premium plan.
- There is no direct connection between invoices and customers yet (which is one of the things we like most about Podio). However, this feature is coming soon according to their roadmap.
ProofHub is a comprehensive online project management and collaboration tool for small businesses, freelancers and large enterprises. It helps teams to plan, track and manage their projects from a single dashboard.
The tool comes with several integrated productivity features such as time tracking, invoicing, expenses, etc. ProofHub is available in two subscription plans – Team (for up to 10 users) and Enterprise (for more than 10 users).
Subscription Plan Pricing
The Team plan costs $9 per month per user while the Enterprise plan costs $29 per month per user. There are no extra charges or hidden fees associated with these plans.
You can try out ProofHub for free before purchasing a paid subscription plan by signing up for a 30-day free trial here.
Confluence is a proprietary wiki software product developed by Atlassian. It is available as a free download and as a cloud-based web application.
Confluence is used by more than 100,000 organizations in more than 150 countries.Confluence, like other wiki software, allows users to create and edit pages, links, and documents in the wiki and to discuss them with other users of the wiki.
However, the page layout of Confluence differs from other wikis because it has an outliner that allows users to easily organize their ideas into hierarchical lists.
As a result of its use of outlines, Confluence does not have the same tagging system as many other wikis (although it does support tags). Instead, it uses something called “link types” to categorize pages and make them easier to find.
Link types can be used for organizing information or even creating relationships between pages that would otherwise be impossible with conventional wikis
Confluence is a team collaboration platform that allows you to create and share content with your team. You can use Confluence to collect, organize, and discuss information related to projects, topics, or other business needs.
The following are some of the main benefits that Confluence offers:
- Free Cloud-Based Software: This is an online collaboration platform where you can store all your documents and share them with your team members. It is completely free of cost and you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges.
- Easy Setup: The setup process of this platform is very easy. You just have to sign up for an account and add new pages or posts with just one click. The user interface is very simple and easy to use so anyone can use it without any hassle.
- Rich Collaboration Tools: This software provides rich collaboration tools such as comments, document versioning, wiki pages, blogs etc., so that teams can collaborate on projects easily without any difficulty. It also allows users to access their documents anytime from anywhere using their mobile phones or tablets without worrying about data loss or privacy issues because everything is stored online in cloud servers 24/7!
Confluence is a very powerful tool, but it can be overwhelming for new users. If you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s easy to make mistakes and break things.
The interface is clunky, hard to use and unintuitive. It’s not intuitive how to do even simple things like adding a page or creating a table. The interface doesn’t fit well into the way that most people work, so if you want to use Confluence you’ll have to learn how to use it.
There’s no natural way of organizing content in Confluence. There are no folders and no tags, so it requires a lot of work to organize your content so that it makes sense and is easy for others to find what they need quickly and easily.
Confluence is available in three editions.
Confluence Professional is the perfect edition for teams who need to create, organize and share content and information. It comes with all the features of Confluence Server and adds:
- Team collaboration tools like shared workspaces, file locking, activity feeds and notifications;
- Integration with other Atlassian products including Jira Software, Bamboo, HipChat and Crucible;
- Up to 1 GB of storage per user;
- Enterprise-grade security features such as single sign-on (SSO).
Dropbox Paper is a new note-taking app that’s available on mobile, web and desktop. It’s designed to help teams collaborate on documents and brainstorm ideas.
Dropbox Paper was announced in December 2015 but it has only recently been released to the public. It’s free to use and doesn’t require an account with Dropbox.
The key features of Dropbox Paper include:
Collaboration tools: Users can share documents with others, comment on them and add their own thoughts to the document.
Saving tools: Users can save their work directly from their browser or mobile device and access their notes from anywhere. This makes it easy to work on projects from multiple locations at once, even when offline – something that isn’t possible with Google Docs or Microsoft Office Online.
Document sharing: Users can share documents with anyone, whether they have a Dropbox account or not (as long as they have an email address).
Dropbox Paper has a lot of interesting features. But it’s not for everyone. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution, Paper is probably not for you.
Here are some reasons why I think Dropbox Paper is great:
- It’s cross-platform
- It’s easy to use
- It has lots of features
Dropbox Paper is a new tool for collaboration. It’s like a Google Docs for teams.
Dropbox Paper has some distinct advantages over Google Docs:
Dropbox Paper is free, while Google charges for its premium version. Dropbox Paper is cross-platform. You can use it on your phone, tablet or computer — and you don’t have to worry about whether other people are using the same operating system as you.
You don’t need an account to use Dropbox Paper, but if you want to use it more than once, you’ll need to create one first (and then link it to your Dropbox account).
Dropbox Paper is a new collaboration tool from Dropbox. It’s an evolution of their previous product, Hackpad, and it’s designed to be a great place for teams to share ideas and collaborate on projects.
Dropbox Paper’s interface is very simple. You write in Markdown or plain text, and then you can add images and video. You can also upload files to Dropbox Paper directly from your computer.
Dropbox Paper Cons
There are a few drawbacks to this service:
- The free plan doesn’t allow for any collaborators. The only way to collaborate is on the paid plans (which start at $12/month).
- If you use Dropbox’s desktop app, there’s no integration with Dropbox Paper yet (though it’s coming soon). This means that if someone adds an image through their desktop app, they won’t see it in Dropbox Paper unless they open their browser tab with the web version of Dropbox Paper open as well.
Dropbox Paper pricing is $8 per month for individual users, and $15 per month for teams. Both are billed monthly and offer a 14-day free trial. Dropbox Paper’s free plan includes most of the features of the paid plans but limits the number of collaborators to two, restricts sharing to one team member at a time, and limits storage to 2 GB.
Dropbox Paper also offers an enterprise version with additional features for larger organizations. The Dropbox Paper enterprise edition has no storage limits and includes priority support for $15 per user per month plus a minimum 30-day contract.
Milanote is a specialized family of notebooks and journals, made in Italy by Milanotecnica. The company was founded in 1952 by Giuseppe Milanotecnica, who was born in the small village of Marzabotto and was one of the heirs to the artisanship tradition of his town.
The first notebook produced by Milanote was a hand-crafted leather journal with a metal clasp and lock, which became famous for its elegant style and high quality.
Milanote’s products are made with traditional techniques, combined with innovative materials and technology. This combination gives our products their unique look and feel.
All our leather goods are handcrafted in our factory in Italy and we use only the highest quality materials that can be sourced from Europe or North America (such as recycled paper).
Milanote is a free, web-based note-taking application. It has been developed using the Python programming language, and is available under the GPL license.
The software provides the following features:
Rich text formatting
Table of contents generation
PDF exporting with page numbers
HTML export (with TOC)
Formatted printing via pdftotext (PDF::API2)
Annotation support with highlight, strikethrough, underline and strikeout tools
Milanote is the fastest growing note-taking app for teams. It allows you to keep track of all your notes, ideas and tasks in one place, so you can focus on what matters.
Milanote is a great way to organize your notes. You can create as many notebooks as you like and assign them to different categories, such as work or personal life. Milanote allows you to create multiple notebooks per category and tag each note accordingly (for example: @work, @home).
You can also add tags with custom keywords (such as @feedback), which will help search for the notes later on.
You can add text, images, links and other attachments to your notes. The app also supports voice recordings and handwriting recognition, so you don’t have to type everything manually if you don’t want to.
Milanote is a new brand, so it’s hard to say what the future holds for Milanote. As with any new brand, there are some things that could be improved and I would like to see Milanote add features in the future such as:
1) A way to customize your own notes, being able to pick the font, color, etc.
2) A way to sync your notes across devices, so that you can access them from all your devices and not have to worry about losing them when switching devices (this is something Milanote says they’re working on).
3) A better search function so that you can find notes more easily (this is something Milanote says they’re working on).
Milanote is priced per month. The following packages are available:
Basic Plan: $5/month
The basic plan gives you access to all of Milanote’s features, including:
– Customizable templates and branding options
– Unlimited team members (including guests)
– Unlimited projects
Premium Plan: $10/month
The premium plan offers all the benefits of the basic plan, plus additional features like:
– Unlimited file storage space for all your documents and images (up to 5 GB total)
Google Workspace is a virtual desktop environment that lets you access all your files and applications from any device, anywhere. With Workspace, your data is available from any computer or device that’s connected to the internet.
Google Drive gives you access to all your files and documents in one place. You can store, edit and share all kinds of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings — as well as photos. You can also create and collaborate on Google Docs with other people online.
Gmail is a free email service offered by Google that allows users to send and receive emails, attachments, contacts and calendar invites with their Gmail account.
What are the benefits of Google Workspaces?
Google Workspaces can help you:
– Be more productive: Focus on work by keeping your personal distractions out of sight and out of mind.
– Stay organized: Have a clear view of all your files and folders in a single workspace, so you can find what you need fast.
– Stay secure: Keep your data safe with encryption, malware protection and two-step verification.
Google Workspace Pros
- Google has a large user base with more than 2 billion users worldwide.
- The integration of Google Drive and Meetings make it easier for users to share documents and presentations with their colleagues.
- It is easy to use and does not require any technical skills to operate it.
- It is available for both Android and iOS platforms, which makes it accessible even from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- There is no need for users to have an internet connection or Wi-Fi connection as all the data is stored in the cloud server of Google servers which means that it can be accessed anywhere at any time without having an internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
Google Workspace pricing starts at $35 per month per user.
Standard Edition: $35/user/month
Google Workspace Standard Edition is a single-tenant solution that gives you full access to Google Apps, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs. You can also add additional applications and integrations such as Salesforce, Slack and Zendesk.
Standard Edition provides an unmanaged experience where customers have full control over their data and can access Google Apps through the Admin console.
The Standard edition includes:
Full access to all Google Apps capabilities, including email, calendars, documents and storage.
Unlimited users on a single domain (e.g., salesforce.com).
Microsoft OneNote is a note-taking app and digital notebook computer program that lets users type, handwrite or insert pictures into a digital document, then organize, tag and search that information. The program allows users to access their notes from any computer with Internet access or a mobile device.
OneNote integrates with other Office products such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint via the Office Open XML format. It is available as part of various Microsoft Office 365 subscription plans.
The first version of OneNote was released in October 2003 for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition devices. The application gained popularity among notebook users for its ability to store typed notes, handwritten notes and drawings by using digital ink on a virtual notepad.
It also allows users to record audio through a microphone connected to the computer running the application. Additional features include the ability to add tags, hyperlinks, page numbers and page margins.
 In 2007, OneNote became available on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, which led to increased adoption among business professionals. In 2011, Microsoft released an iPad app for OneNote that can sync data from an iPhone version of the app. As of September 2016
Microsoft OneNote is a powerful note-taking app that’s available across multiple platforms. It has been around for years, and it’s still getting better with each new update.
Here are the best things about Microsoft OneNote:
1) It’s free to download and use for anyone with a Microsoft account. If you don’t have one yet, then you can sign up for a new account here. Once you have your account set up, just go to this page on Microsoft’s website and click “Get OneNote” to download the app for your device.
2) You can use it on all major platforms — Windows, macOS and iOS — as well as Android devices and even the web. It works great on mobile devices too because it has an intuitive touchscreen interface that makes it easy to take notes by hand or type them in using the keyboard.
3) The latest version of OneNote lets you create shared notebooks with other people so you can collaborate on projects together in real time — no matter where they are located in the world! You can also save documents directly into OneDrive or SharePoint locations so everyone involved will be able to access them easily
Microsoft OneNote is a great tool for taking notes and creating to-do lists. But it has some limitations that might make it less appealing than Evernote for some users. Let’s take a look at some of the cons of using Microsoft OneNote.
- No mobile apps
If you want to sync your notes between your PC and phone, you’re out of luck with OneNote. You need to use Microsoft’s clunky Office 365 software to sync your notes, which can be cumbersome and slow compared with other cloud-storage apps like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Limited sharing options
OneNote supports sharing your notebooks with other people through email or by inviting them as guests in your notebook (if they have an Office 365 account). Sharing is limited compared with Evernote’s sharing features, which let you share a note in its entirety or just a snippet from within a note.
Microsoft OneNote is a note-taking app that helps you organize your notes, share them with others, and find what you need when you need it. With OneNote, you can capture ideas quickly and organize them efficiently.
You can add images, PDFs, websites and more to your notes and then search for them later.
OneNote comes with an Office 365 subscription. If you don’t have an Office 365 subscription, you can still use OneNote by downloading it from Microsoft Store.
11. Nimbus Note
Nimbus Note is a simple note-taking app. It’s designed to store your notes and ideas in a cloud, so you can access them from anywhere.
– Organize notes by tags
– Pin important notes to the top of your list
– Search your notes
– Share notes with friends and colleagues
Nimbus Note Pro is a powerful note-taking app that allows you to create, edit and manage notes in an easy and efficient way. The program comes with a rich set of features, including the following:
– Multiple notebooks management – you can switch between different notebooks quickly.
– Easy navigation – Nimbus Note Pro has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to find the right notebook or note, even if you have lots of them.
– Text formatting – You can format your text by selecting one of the available styles (bold, italic, underline, etc.), changing its color, or adding bullets and numbering to paragraphs.
– Images support – You can insert images into a note by using the “Insert image” button or drag & drop them from another application on your computer (like MS Word).
– Fullscreen mode for distraction-free writing – this feature works like in most other word processors: it hides all controls so you don’t see anything except your text until you press the Esc key or click on the button “Exit fullscreen” at the top right corner of the screen.
– Tablet-friendly interface – Nimbus Note Pro looks great on tablets!
Nimbus Note is a note-taking app. It’s a great app, but it does have some issues.
The Bad Stuff:
- Nimbus Notes is a little slow and clunky. It takes forever to load up, and when you’re scrolling through your list of notes it takes forever to scroll down the page. I’ve tried this on several different devices and it seems the same on all of them.
- When you type in the search bar for your notes, it takes about 5 seconds for each word you type to appear in the search results page. This is frustrating because you can’t see what words are coming up as you type them in, so if there’s one word that would be really important to find in your notes (say “newspaper”), you’ll never find it if it doesn’t come up immediately after typing “new.”
- The app has no way to organize folders or subfolders of notes within itself; everything just shows up in one long list with no organization whatsoever.
Nimbus Note is a powerful note taking and task management app that allows you to capture knowledge and ideas as they come to you. Whether you’re working on a project, brainstorming new ideas or simply taking notes in class, Nimbus Note has the tools you need to organize your thoughts and stay productive.
- Create notes with rich text formatting (bold, italic, underline), tables and images
- Create tasks with due dates and reminders
- Sync your notes across devices using iCloud or Dropbox
12. Notebook by Zoho
Notebook by Zoho is an online collaborative text editor that allows you to create, share and work on documents in real-time. It offers a quick and easy way to create and edit documents from anywhere.
Notebook by Zoho is a free web-based application that enables you to write notes, record audio and video files, take screenshots, and make drawings. It also allows you to collaborate on projects with your team members or classmates.
Features of Notebook by Zoho:
Collaboration – Create notebooks with multiple authors; share them with others via email or social media platforms. You can also invite your friends to join your notebook in order to collaborate on projects together.
Audio Recorder – Record audio notes using this feature. The recorded audio file can be translated into text using the built-in speech recognition feature of this app by pressing record button again while recording.
Document Editor – Edit documents from within the app itself without having to open any other word processor or text editor software. This feature makes it easier for users who don’t have much technical knowledge about these applications but still want something simple enough for their everyday use.
Connect with your team in a whole new way. A simple, yet powerful team collaboration tool that lets you work together in real-time on documents and spreadsheets.
Create notes, lists and discussions so everyone is on the same page. Work anywhere and from any device with mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
Zoho Notebook is a web-based productivity app that allows you to create, edit, and manage all your notes. It is a great tool for students and businesses alike.
Zoho Notebook has a number of features that make it an excellent choice for taking and sharing notes. It can be used for everything from brainstorming to outlining your next novel or creating a shopping list. Here are some of the best features of Zoho Notebook:
You can access your notes from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Simply log in and start working on new ideas whenever you want! You can share your notes with others by granting them access to specific notebooks or by sharing the entire collection with certain people through links sent via email or Facebook messenger.
You can organize your notes into different notebooks so that they’re easy to find when needed. Each notebook contains a title page where you can add an image, title, date created or modified, tags, and more. You can also add pages within each notebook where you can store additional information related to that particular subject area.
Zoho Notebook is a personal productivity app that lets you create different types of notes, and add sketches and file attachments. You can also share your notebooks with others or keep them private.
In Zoho Notebook, you can choose from a wide range of templates to create your first notebook. Once created, the notebook comes with an option to add more pages or sections. You can also rename the notebook as per your convenience.
You can add new notes in the form of text, images, tables and much more in your Zoho Notebook. You have an option to format your text with different styles like bold, italic or underline just by applying them on to your text box. You can also change the font size and color of your chosen words using this feature.
Zoho Notebook offers various features like a search bar, email integration and embedding options for sharing your notes online easily on multiple platforms such as Facebook and Twitter etc.
nTask is a simple task management application for Android. It’s based on the Getting Things Done methodology, and it’s designed to be used as a companion to a paper notebook.
nTask will help you capture what needs doing, when it needs doing and where it’s stored. It lets you see at-a-glance what you have on your plate, what’s getting in the way of your work and how much time you spend on different tasks.
* Simple interface which matches the GTD methodology
* Unlimited number of projects, subprojects, contexts and actions
* Customizable lists with checkboxes or radio buttons
* Ability to set start dates/due dates for actions (including recurring actions)
nTask is a simple and easy-to-use task management app for people who want to work more efficiently. It’s a great tool for keeping track of all your tasks, ideas, notes and more.
The app has been designed from the ground up to be highly functional and intuitive, with a clean interface that lets you get things done quickly. Here are some of the key features of nTask:
– Simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to create new tasks and manage existing ones.
– Quickly add due dates or reminders for your tasks so you never miss an important deadline again.
– Easily create repeating tasks that recur on specific days of the week, month or year.
– Organise your tasks into categories so they’re easier to find later on.
nTask is a simple task management software that helps you to organize your tasks and get them done.
nTask has many features, like:
– Easy to use interface, very user friendly
– Drag & Drop support for tasks, sub-tasks and notes.
– Powerful search feature for tasks and notes
– Recurring tasks support with flexible recurrence rules (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
– Calendar view for easy access to your tasks and notes
– Notes for each task or note with rich text editor support
– Export/Import data between devices using Google Drive (this feature is coming soon)
nTask is a powerful task management system that helps you organize your life. It has all the features you need to manage tasks, projects, and schedules.
nTask’s key features include:
Planning and tracking tasks at work or home
Setting deadlines and reminders for tasks
Creating recurring tasks and repeating events
Managing projects with an unlimited number of tasks per project
Using tags to categorize your tasks (e.g., @work, @home)
Workflowy is a web-based task manager that allows you to take notes, organize them and share them with others. It’s an easy way to keep track of things that need doing, whether they are work-related or home-related.
Workflowy was created by Mike Turitzin, who was frustrated by the lack of good task managers available online at the time. He decided to create his own and launched it in 2011 as a free web application.
The site now has more than 400,000 users, making it one of the most popular online task managers around today.
Workflowy is based on a lists and bullets format that makes it easy to scan through your tasks and see what needs doing first. You can also set sub-tasks for each item and add notes about them as well.
Within each list there is an option for creating checklists; these can be used for tasks that involve multiple steps or when you need to prioritize several items at once. he app works on any device with an Internet connection (including tablets), so you can access your lists wherever you need them most — whether that’s at home or on the go!
If you use Workflowy as a list-maker, you probably already know that it’s a great tool. But if you’re not using the pro version of the app, then you might not be getting everything you can out of it.
In fact, I’d argue that there are several features that make the free version of Workflowy nearly useless compared to what Pro offers.
Those features include:
The ability to have multiple notes per tab
The ability to export your lists (and share them)
The ability to add images to your lists
- It’s a great tool for organizing your life.
- The interface is clean and simple to use, which makes it easy to work with.
- The app has a lot of powerful features that can help you manage your tasks, projects, and even write blog posts.
Workflowy is a super powerful productivity app. However, it also has its downsides. If you’re looking for a simple list manager that allows you to create multiple lists, add tasks and check them off as they are completed, then Workflowy may not be the right choice for you. Here are some of the main pros and cons of using Workflowy:
– It’s free.
– It’s easy to use; no training required!
– You can set up folders and subfolders to organize your lists, which makes it easy to find what you need when you need it.
– You can only create one list at a time. This means that if you want multiple lists (or even sublists), then you will have to create them all individually or copy/paste everything into one big list — which defeats the purpose of having multiple lists in the first place!
Workflowy is free for unlimited private use, but it also offers a premium plan for $5 per month that unlocks extra features like tags, folders and more.
Workflowy’s premium tier includes a lot of powerful features at an affordable price. This makes it one of the best value-for-money organizational tools on the market.
– Tags: All your notes are searchable by tag, so you can quickly find what you’re looking for.
– Folders: Organize your notes into folders, which can be nested as deep as you want.
– Subtasks: You can create subtasks within any note, which lets you break down tasks into smaller chunks that are easier to manage and track progress on.
Kipwise is the real-time location sharing app for kids. We are the only kid-friendly application that allows parents to see their children’s location at any time using live GPS tracking.
We understand that parents want to protect their children from potential dangers, especially when they are out on their own. Kipwise lets you know where your children are at all times and provides peace of mind.
- Kipwise is a B2B platform that helps online retailers grow their business by offering them a solution for managing their inventory and operations. This is done through the use of an API, which allows users to integrate their e-commerce stores with Kipwise and automate their processes. The platform is designed to help merchants manage their inventory effectively, reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
- Kipwise has been on the market since 2013 and has been growing steadily ever since. It currently has over 1,500 customers from 40 different countries and serves more than 20 million SKUs across all of these markets. The company offers two different plans: Essential plan for $4 per month per store and Pro plan for $7 per month per store. Both plans offer unlimited data processing capacity and support up to five integrations at once (as long as they are compatible with Shopify).
- Kipwise Pros is the latest addition to our family of apps which include:
Kipwise Magento Extension – A powerful tool that lets you build automated workflows using rules that you configure yourself in just minutes!
- The Kipwise website is not user-friendly. There are many features that are hidden from the user, and it takes a lot of effort to find them.
- The Kipwise app does not allow you to change your password or email address if you forget them. You have to contact their customer service team and hope they can help you with this issue.
- There are no Kipwise reviews available online, which is a red flag because most companies have at least one review on their website or social media accounts by now.
- The company has been around for many years but still hasn’t released any new features or products to its users, which means they might be struggling financially or simply lack innovation in their business model (unlikely since they’re so old).
Business plans for Kipwise start at $49/month. This covers up to 10,000 pageviews per month and includes all the features you need to get started, including:
– An online store that’s ready to accept payments
– Mobile shopping cart app for iOS and Android
– Social sharing buttons
– Google Analytics integration