A Guide For Indie Filmmakers Part II
This is Part II of our Guide For Indie Filmmakers. Don’t forget to check out Part I right here! Although a little dated now, this is still a very relevant article and still a cornerstone piece on this site. It’s also a very long read. Edit…
A Guide For Indie Filmmakers
Today is the start of a series I’m doing on Indie Filmmaking. It’s going to be two (fairly long and detailed) posts on the entire process of indie filmmaking, covering all aspects and lots of product recommendations. Edit 2015: It’s a guest post by Adam Rench…
Filmmaking Lifestyle teaches readers how to run a successful video production company. There are articles on business, success and filmmaking tips of all kinds.
The articles here are based on studying the best business and filmmaking minds out there, as well as out-in-the-trenches experience.
The Complete Guide to Starting & Growing a Video Production Business can be found Here.
- Filming with a Drone: 7 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make When Using a Drone
- The Best of Filmmaking & Video Production May 2019
- Best Economics Books: 49 Books To Really Understand Economics
- DaVinci Resolve Review: Making the Switch to DaVinci Resolve for Video Editing
- Best External Hard Drive For Mac: 8 Top External Hard Drives