Making This a Lifestyle
Been reading Timothy Ferriss’ book The 4-Hour Work Week recently. There’s an interesting bit in there where he runs contrary to the majority of self-help rhetoric and theories that we often see as self-evident in filmmaking.
He says that you should “Emphasize strengths, don’t fix weaknesses.” Very different to what’s taught in filmmaking circles, but it
Filmmaking Lifestyle teaches readers how to run a successful video production company. There are articles on business, success and filmmaking tips of all kinds.
The articles here are based on studying the best business and filmmaking minds out there, as well as out-in-the-trenches experience.
The Complete Guide to Starting & Growing a Video Production Business can be found Here.
- 6 Reasons to Study Filmmaking
- How Did They Make Ted: The Making of Ted
- How a Video Agency Increased their Organic Sessions by Almost 60% and how you can too with Video SEO
- 7 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- 9 Tips On How You Can Take Your Video Production Skills To The Next Level