Making This a Lifestyle
Been reading Timothy Ferriss’ book The 4-Hour Work Week recently. There’s an interesting bit in there where he runs contrary to the majority of self-help rhetoric and theories that we often see as self-evident in filmmaking.
He says that you should “Emphasize strengths, don’t fix weaknesses.” Very different to what’s taught in filmmaking circles, but it
Filmmaking Lifestyle teaches readers how to run a successful video production company. There are articles on business, success and filmmaking tips of all kinds.
The articles here are based on studying the best business and filmmaking minds out there, as well as out-in-the-trenches experience.
The Complete Guide to Starting & Growing a Video Production Business can be found Here.
- 10 Reasons Why Having Explainer Videos is Important in Your Digital Marketing Campaign
- Why the Right Podcast Niche is Important for Content Creators
- Have A Great Idea? Make It a Reality Through These Methods
- How to Make a Personal Film: One Man’s Journey to Make an Autobiographical Film
- How To Make The Leap From Directing Videos to Directing Features