ThriveCart is a shopping cart and eCommerce plugin for WordPress. It enables you to sell physical products, digital downloads, memberships and more.
ThriveCart is an eCommerce platform for WordPress that allows you to sell digital products, physical products and subscriptions.
It’s built on top of WooCommerce and comes with many advanced features that make it easy to sell anything online.
1. Sell Digital Products – Using eCommerce platform, you can easily sell digital products such as eBooks or music files.
You can also sell anything else digital such as software licenses or access to premium content.
2. Sell Physical Products – Sell physical goods like t-shirts and coffee mugs on your website using our WooCommerce integration. No need for another store, just use the one you already have!
3. Sell Subscriptions – Use our subscriptions extension to sell monthly memberships or recurring payments from customers like e-mail lists or SaaS services.
You can also use our WooCommerce subscription extension if you want more control over how your membership works.
What Are ThriveCart Review
ThriveCart is a multi-channel eCommerce platform that allows you to sell your products and services online.
The platform comes with an easy-to-use drag and drop interface which makes it easy for you to create your own store. It also comes with a powerful eCommerce app that gives you complete control over your store.
The ThriveCart app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, making it easy to sell your products on any device at any time of the day or night. In this review,
we will take a look at some of the features offered by ThriveCart as well as some of its pros and cons.
Who Is Thrivecart Suitable For?
ThriveCart is suitable for any ecommerce store owner who wants to make more money, grow their business and automate the most tedious parts of running an online store.
ThriveCart is a great fit for:
- Solo entrepreneurs looking to start an online business.
- Small business owners who want to grow their existing business.
- Entrepreneurs who have struggled in the past with ecommerce software and are ready to try something new.
If you have a website or blog that already sells products, ThriveCart is perfect for turning it into an online store.
ThriveCart is an eCommerce platform that’s ideal for small businesses and startups that want to create a professional online store.
It’s also a good fit for existing businesses that want to take their online presence to the next level.
ThriveCart is a powerful, all-in-one eCommerce platform that helps you create your own online store. With ThriveCart, you can build your own online store in minutes and start selling products right away.
Easy to Use
Our online store builder is simple to use and allows you to customize your website without any coding knowledge or technical skills required.
You can also easily add new products or edit existing ones as well as configure product categories by using drag & drop interface.
ThriveCart comes with mobile friendly design so that users can enjoy great shopping experience on any device including tablets and smartphones.
The responsive design automatically adjusts to fit the screen size of different devices including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
Secure Payment Processing
ThriveCart supports multiple payment gateways including PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout and Authorize.net among others which help you accept payments from customers around the world at ease.
ThriveCart has a lot of built-in integrations, but you can also add additional integrations to your account. Adding new integrations takes just a few minutes and will allow you to easily connect your store with the tools that are important to you!
Click on Integrations in the left menu, then click Add New Integration in the top right corner.
Once on the Add Page, select a category from the dropdown menu or type in a keyword for your desired integration. Then click Search for Options.
Search results will populate below, click on an integration to learn more about it and see if it’s right for you!
ThriveCart Pricing Plans
ThriveCart offers three pricing plans:
- Starter – $39/month. ThriveCart Starter is the perfect plan for small businesses with up to 30 products. You get all of the features of ThriveCart, like 100% mobile-responsive design and a fully customizable product catalog.
- Pro – $49/month. ThriveCart Pro is ideal for medium-sized businesses with up to 250 products. It includes all the features of Starter, as well as advanced features like coupon codes, advanced shipping options and more!
- Enterprise – Contact us for a quote. The Enterprise plan is perfect for large companies that have hundreds of products or expect to grow their business quickly in the future.
This plan comes with everything from the other plans plus additional support, custom development and more!
ThriveCart Pros and Cons
ThriveCart is a popular ecommerce platform that offers the ability to run your business on the go, with easy-to-use features and integrations.
But is it right for you? Here are some pros and cons to help you decide.
- Easy to use – The interface is simple and intuitive, which makes it easy to get started without having to learn complex coding languages or design software.
- Mobile-friendly – You can access your store from any mobile device.
- Shopify integration – If you have an existing Shopify store (or plan on having one), ThriveCart integrates seamlessly with it through an app called ThriveStores, which enables you to have both your Shopify store and ThriveCart in one place so you can sell products from both platforms simultaneously. Cons:
- Limited customization options – There isn’t much room for customization unless you’re willing to learn CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) coding or hire someone else who can do it for you.
For example, if you want a different color scheme than what’s offered by default, that’ll cost extra money — as will changing any other aspect of the design (fonts, etc.).
ThriveCart Review – Executive Summary
ThriveCart is a place where you can buy products online. It is an eCommerce platform that offers a wide range of products and services to its users.
The platform was launched by Thrive Commerce in 2017, which is an eCommerce software company based in San Francisco and New York City.
On the ThriveCart website, they have thousands of products available for sale on their platform including electronics, clothing, food, and more.
You can also find over 50 million items on the site.
You can use the ThriveCart app to shop online or check out your order history. If you have any questions about your order or need assistance with shipping or returns, then you can contact customer service through their live chat function.
Leave a Reply