Kickstarter is an online platform that connects creative projects to their audience. It’s like a Kickstarter for ideas, with a focus on people creating projects that don’t exist yet.
It’s an online platform that allows people to support a project before it exists, and then get access to the project when its finished.
In other words, it lets you pre-order something that doesn’t exist yet.
It’s also a great way to get feedback from your community as you build your product.
Here are some of the things Kickstarter can do for you:
Find new ways to reach your audience
Kickstarter gives you access to tens of millions of members who are passionate about your idea and want to help bring it into the world.
You can use this community as a sounding board for ideas and feedback, and they’ll often be more excited than anyone else about the idea itself.
Build your brand
Since there’s no guarantee that projects will fund, getting backers is key in selling your brand.
By creating something people want now (or even just talking about) you’re building credibility and trust with potential customers who might not have heard about you otherwise.
The more successful campaigns also tend to last longer than one-off campaigns because they’ve gained so much exposure.
Best Kickstarter Alternatives
What Is Kickstarter?
Kickstarter is the world’s largest funding platform for creative projects. A new way to fund your business, a project, or a dream.
Every day, thousands of amazing people pledge millions of dollars to projects from the worlds of music, film, art, technology, and design.
Over $1 billion has been pledged to Kickstarter projects since 2009. And it’s all thanks to people like you.
Best Kickstarter Alternatives
There are plenty of Kickstarter alternatives out there. Here are a few of the most popular ones:
Crowdfunding sites like Indiegogo and GoFundMe allow people to request funding for their projects and then, if they reach their goal, the funds are released to them. Crowdfunding is also great for getting a product off the ground before you have any idea if your idea is going to be successful.
Kickstarter has been around since 2009, and it’s grown into one of the most popular crowdfunding sites in the world. It lets people raise money for all sorts of different projects, from film projects to music videos to technology products.
The best part about Kickstarter is that you get a percentage of what your backers pledge when they contribute so if you successfully fund your project, you’ll receive a nice chunk of change right away!
Indiegogo is another crowdfunding site that allows anyone to launch an online campaign by creating a short video pitch explaining why they need funds as well as offering perks (like t-shirts or posters) along with monetary rewards for those who back the project. Indiegogo also offers “flexible funding” where backers can pledge at various donation levels instead
Indiegogo is a crowdfunding platform where people can raise money for projects that are usually creative in nature. This includes everything from creating art, music and books to building inventions, inventing new technologies and even starting businesses.
People who want to start a project on Indiegogo must create a campaign page and then collect donations from supporters. Once the campaign is over, the company will hold an online poll to determine whether or not to proceed with the project.
If it passes, you’ll be able to collect funds from backers.
Indiegogo has been around since 2008 and has since helped more than $1 billion worth of campaigns get off the ground. It’s a great place for artists, creators and entrepreneurs to raise money for their projects.
Indiegogo has a lot of features, but the most important ones are:
1.The ability to set up a donation page and send it out to your subscribers. This is very useful if you want to get some extra money or if you have a product that needs some promotion.
You can also use this feature to show people how much money you have raised on your campaign, which will make them more interested in your project.
2.The ability to include a video in your campaign page and upload it directly from the app so that people can watch it while they read about the project or when they click “back” from the app after making their decision about whether or not they want to support it financially.
3.The ability to add subtitles for different languages, which is especially useful if there are people who speak many different languages among your target audience who might not know English well enough to understand what you’re saying in English without subtitles.
4 – 5. The ability to add pictures, videos and descriptions for each project’s description
Indiegogo is a digital platform that allows entrepreneurs to raise money for their projects. It’s similar to Kickstarter, but with a lot more functionality.
Here are some Pros:
- You can target your audience with specific campaigns and message them directly
- It’s easy to set up and use
- It’s free (as long as you don’t sell your product)
- There’s a lot of content on the platform that you can use as inspiration
Fundable is a marketplace for funding projects. It’s an alternative to Kickstarter and Indiegogo, because it allows small businesses, nonprofits and individuals to crowdfund their ideas instead of asking for donations from friends and family.
Fundable was founded in 2015 by two former YC founders: Ben Horowitz and Sam Altman. It was originally called Kickstarter for Businesses, but changed its name after a trademark dispute with Kickstarter.
The site has grown rapidly since its inception, attracting over $50 million in investments from venture capitalists including Andreessen Horowitz (A16Z), Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP), Greylock Partners and Softbank Capital.
It recently raised $15 million in Series B funding led by Andreessen Horowitz, bringing total funding to nearly $40 million.
Fundable is a platform where people can raise money for their projects. It was launched in October 2018 by two entrepreneurs and their team. Fundable has been working on the platform since last year, but it has just recently launched its beta version.
Fundable’s mission is to help small businesses get funding for their ideas, products, services and projects. The platform is fully managed by the company behind Fundable – Future Capital Group Ltd., which owns more than 600 investments worth £1 billion in total.
Fundable offers several features that make it unique among similar platforms:
– Project Portfolio: This feature allows you to save your favorite projects so you can revisit them later. You can also share your favorite projects with friends and family members via email or social media.
– Funding History: This feature shows how much you have raised for each of your projects, along with details about your backers (such as name, email address and country). You also have access to all of your previous funding requests so you can easily compare them side by side.
– Funding Request Form: This is one of Fundable’s most popular features because it allows anyone to apply for funding without having
There are a lot of online funding sites to choose from. But the best ones offer perks that other sites don’t, like:
-A dedicated support team to help you get your project funded
-Rewards for successful projects
-A platform for sharing your story with potential backers
Pozible is the world’s first crowdfunding platform to enable businesses to raise funds from the global community.
Pozible is a crowdfunding platform for businesses and projects, based on a simple business model and an intuitive user experience. It allows businesses to raise funds from the global community by inviting interested investors to invest in their project.
Businesses can choose to accept only accredited investors, or allow anyone with an internet connection access to their funding campaign.
The Pozible platform offers a simple way for businesses to create their new product or service, attract funding and deliver it on time. It is also possible to manage multiple projects simultaneously, track progress of each individual campaign, reward early adopters and provide additional services such as marketing or legal advice.
Pozible is the world’s first crowdfunding platform with a focus on peer-to-peer lending and microfinance. The company was founded by co-founders of Prosper, a major player in the microlending space.
Pozible works by connecting borrowers with investors through its app and website. Investors can choose to make loans to individual borrowers or organize groups of people who want to pool their money together to finance a particular project.
The platform has a variety of features that make it stand out from other crowdfunding platforms:
1) Borrowers can get funding quickly — Pozible says that its average loan takes only 10 minutes to approve, so you can apply and get approved within minutes of completing an application.
2) Investors have more control over their investments – Unlike with some other crowdfunding platforms, where funds are disbursed once the loan has been approved by both parties, Pozible allows investors to adjust their terms at any time. This means that if an investor realizes they made a bad investment decision after signing up for an early stage loan, they can withdraw their money without any penalty or fees.
3) Loans are flexible – You can choose from several different repayment options including monthly installments or lump sum payments depending on how much you need
Pozible is a new app that allows you to crowdfund your medical bills.
- No waiting time – it’s fast, easy and only takes a few minutes
- You can set your own price for the project
- You can choose whether or not you want to be anonymous on the app
- You get paid once the project is complete and all rewards have been fulfilled
FundAnything is a platform where you can earn money with your spare time. All you need to do is find some small tasks that you can complete within a few minutes and then earn money for doing them.
Fundanything is fairly new, so it’s still in its early stages. But it has already earned a solid reputation among many users who have tried out the service.
Fundanythings main feature is that anyone can start earning by completing simple tasks like answering surveys, watching videos or playing games. In order to do this, though, you’ll have to first sign up for an account at Fundanythings website.
Once you’re signed up, Fundanythings platform will open up and take you through a series of easy steps that will teach you how to get started earning money on the site. The process takes about 10 minutes and once completed your account should be ready for use.
FundAnything is a financial empowerment platform that makes it simple to get a loan. We’re here to help you find the best loan for your situation — whether that’s personal, student or business.
FundAnything can help you:
- Get the cash you need now
- Get the car or property you want
- Pay off debts and consolidate your other loans
- Start saving for retirement
- FundAnything Pros is a great place to start if you’re new to investing. They have a wide range of investment options, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs (exchange-traded funds) that can be purchased through their website or app. You can also buy and sell stocks directly from your mobile device.
- FundAnything Pros charges a flat fee of $10 per trade, which is less than some other brokers’ fees. The company also offers free trades if you meet certain criteria (trade volume requirements).
- Funds are available in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, with additional countries coming soon. Funds can be bought with cash or by using a debit card or ACH transfer for an additional fee of $10-$20 depending on the fund type.
Bonfire is a celebration of the power of fire. It’s a way to celebrate the beauty and power of fire, and it’s also a way to get rid of the stuff you don’t need in your life.
There are many different ways to do this, but I’ve found that bonfires are one of the most effective and fun ways to do it.
Bonfire is not just about burning things you don’t want anymore; it’s also about celebrating the things that you do want. Bonfires are about celebrating your life — but without all the extra stuff that got in the way of celebrating what you wanted to celebrate.
If you’re like me, then this will probably sound pretty simple: “I’ll just throw all my stuff into a pile on top of my house, light it up, and enjoy spending time with friends.” But there’s more to it than that much more!
In fact, we’ve put together some tips and tricks to help get rid of those extra things in your life so that you can focus on what really matters: who you are and what makes you happy.
Bonfire is an open-source project that is designed to help you build and maintain your online presence.
Bonfire has a variety of features, including:
* A blog builder that allows you to create a blog in seconds.
* A social media manager that makes it easy to manage your whole social media presence from one place.
* A newsletter generator that allows you to create beautiful newsletters and share them with your subscribers.
Bonfire Pros is a company that offers an array of services related to bonfires. Bonfires are also known as fireworks. We offer a wide range of products and services to meet your needs.
We have been in the industry for many years, and we know how to take care of customers’ needs.
Bonfire Pros provides many products and services for your bonfires needs, including:
1) Bonfire Supplies – Bonfire Pros offers a wide range of supplies for your bonfires needs such as fireworks, firecrackers, sparklers and more!
2) Bonfire Installations – Bonfire Pros will install a new or existing fire pit or fire pit surround at any location. We can even help you design the perfect look for your backyard!
3) Fireworks Sales – We also offer fireworks sales online so that you can purchase whatever you need without ever leaving home!
Fundly is a free online service that helps you manage your personal finances. Fundly helps you create a budget, track your spending and save more money.
Fundly allows you to set up multiple accounts for different categories of spending. For example, you can set up an account for household expenses, another for groceries and another for entertainment.
Fundly then shows you how much money is left in each account at the start of each month, so you can see how much money is left in each one at the end of the month.
You can also use Fundsight to see where your money goes — from groceries to entertainment — after it’s been spent by looking at usage reports and transaction history. The service will also send notifications when it thinks something might be out of order with your spending habits, such as if there’s a discrepancy between what’s been spent on groceries and what’s been spent on entertainment or vice versa.
– Fundly is a platform that allows you to easily manage your online business. It gives you the freedom to do what you love, and make money doing it. Fundly has been built with the sole purpose of helping entrepreneurs succeed in their business.
– Fundly helps you build an army of people who will support your business every step of the way. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs find more freedom, while they are building their business. We believe in abundance and providing our members with tools to achieve it.
Fundly is an online platform where entrepreneurs can sell their goods and services to the world.
– Free to use
– Easy to use interface
– No monthly fees or subscriptions
Patreon is a membership platform that helps creators earn recurring donations from their fans. Creators set their own prices and work as little or as much as they want — it’s up to you how much you charge for your work.
Patreon takes 5% of each pledge, and pays monthly. If a patron wants to give more than $1 per month, Patreon will send an invoice for the difference in fees. To start using Patreon, go to www.patreon.com.
Patreon allows creators to create a profile with a name and photo (or choose not to), make posts on subjects of interest to patrons, offer exclusive content such as behind-the-scenes videos, share graphics and images (like screenshots), post about upcoming events or projects, and even accept donations via PayPal or credit card without any fees.
Patreon features can vary a lot depending on the company and the specific product, but here’s a look at some of the most common features:
* Pricing plans. Some companies offer different pricing plans for the same feature, while others have several different options. For example, Patreon offers three different pricing plans: Basic (which includes all features), Plus (which includes all Plus features) and Pro (which includes all Pro features).
* Payment processing options. Some companies accept credit cards directly from patrons while others require patrons to go through a payment processor before they can charge their account.
* Subscriptions. Some companies allow patrons to create subscriptions for their content, while others ask patrons to only subscribe after they’ve met a certain threshold or when there’s an event in their community.
* User profiles. This is where you can manage your patrons’ information and see how much money they’ve given you so far as well as how much time they’ve spent with your content so far.
Here are some of the top pros for a Patreon page.
- It’s a great way to build up your fanbase
- You can help promote other artists’ work
- You can earn money from your fans directly
- The level of support that you get from your patrons is phenomenal
- You can use Patreon as a platform to share your own art and ideas
Gofundme is a crowd funding platform that offers individuals the opportunity to raise money for their projects, causes and teams. The company was founded in 2009 by Kayvon Beykpour and Salar Kamangar when they were UCLA students.
Since then, GoFundMe has grown into one of the most popular crowdfunding sites online with over $3 billion in total funds raised by its users across all campaigns.
The site’s most notable success came in 2013 when it helped raise over $6 million for the family of a young boy who suffered from cancer. In 2014, it helped raise over $12 million for the family of an autistic boy who died after an accident.
And it has also helped raise millions of dollars for veterans and other organizations like the American Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders.
To date, there are more than 60 million donors on GoFundMe who have collectively donated more than $2 billion towards causes or people in need around the world through this site alone!
Gofundme has a number of features that make it an ideal crowdfunding platform. Here are just a few of the most popular:
- Gofundme is simple and easy to use. You can create an account in just a few minutes, and you can start asking people to donate instantly. No need to wait for approval from the site administrators, or fill out any forms or paperwork.
- You can choose to keep 100% of the money raised by your campaign, or you can choose to split the donations between yourself and your fundraiser (as long as they agree).
- Gofundme has lots of great rewards for donors, including things like gift cards and cash donations. This means more money will be raised for your fundraiser if he or she wants something in return!
- You can set up a page on GoFundMe where supporters can learn more about you as well as share their support with others via social media sites like Facebook or Twitter!
Gofundme is a platform for crowdfunding projects. It’s a good way for people to raise money for their projects, but there are a few things that you should know before you start.
- The minimum funding goal is $100 and you can use Gofundme as much as you want. If you don’t reach your original goal the money will be returned to your account and the donations will not count towards your goal or the donations.
- You can choose to donate anonymously if you want, but it’s better to let people know where their money is going so that they can decide if they want to donate or not.
- You have to make sure that everyone who donated goes through verification before receiving any rewards or refunds (if needed). This is important because if someone makes a donation without going through verification then they won’t be able to get anything back from Gofundme unless they go through verification first.
Fundrazr is a crowdfunding platform that allows individuals to raise funds for their projects, ideas and business ventures. Fundrazr was launched in 2012 by Jake Rosenfeld and Igor Egorov and has since expanded to dozens of countries around the world.
Fundrazr’s aim is to help people launch their ideas by connecting them with investors who want to support their dreams. The company has raised over $1 billion from more than one million backers on its platform.
What is Fundrazr?
Fundrazr is a crowdfunding platform that allows individuals to raise funds for their projects, ideas and business ventures. Fundrazr was founded in 2012 by Jake Rosenfeld and Igor Egorov, who met while working at Kickstarter.
The company has since expanded to dozens of countries around the world with more than one million backers on its platform. It serves as an intermediary between creators and investors who wish to support their dreams by investing in new projects or businesses through reward-based crowdfunding campaigns.
Fundrazr is a great platform for entrepreneurs. It allows you to get funded quickly and easily, without having to market your idea or sell it to big companies. You don’t need investors or customers, just a good idea and an entrepreneur who wants to see it happen.
Fundrazr’s features include:
1) You can choose from the following categories:
2) Your goal is to get users by giving them access in exchange for a donation.
3) The minimum goal is $50.
Fundrazr is an online marketplace that allows you to list your product or service and sell your items directly to other members. It’s not just a platform for selling, it’s a place where anyone can buy and sell anything. You can create a listing of your own or find one that someone else has made and start selling.
1) Fundrazr is free to use, making it easy for anyone to start a business on the site.
2) The site has over 2 million active users who have formed over 200,000 different business relationships with one another across more than 400 categories of products and services.
3) The site provides its users with a variety of benefits when they buy from each other including money back guarantees, free shipping and discounts on their purchases.
Wefunder is a crowdfunding platform for the global community to support projects that matter. We are a group of passionate and experienced professionals who have been building and running successful businesses for over 20 years, and now bring our experience to help others achieve their dreams.
We believe in the power of communities to create change, and we’re dedicated to making it easier for people from around the world to support each other’s projects.
Our mission is simple: we want everyone to be able to support what they believe in – no matter where they live or what language they speak – by giving entrepreneurs access to capital on the platform that allows them to get the funding they need without needing any skills or experience in business development or fundraising.
We Fund is a fundraising platform that offers various features to help its users raise money for their projects and organizations. The following are some of its main ones:
1.Free Fundraising Campaigns: You can create your own fundraising campaign on Wefund and make it available for everyone to see. This way, people from all over the world will be able to support you by donating or sharing your campaign with their friends and family members.
2.Organization Campaigns: You can also create an organization campaign on Wefund where you can raise funds for a specific cause or event in the form of donations or pledges from the public. For this purpose, you need to create a separate account for your organization and set up a unique URL for your campaign.
3.Mobile-Friendly Fundraising: People nowadays want to do their transactions on the go as they go about their daily lives, so they prefer doing them through mobile-friendly websites like Wefund where they can manage everything from one place without having to open multiple tabs on their screen or windows on their computer screen.
Wefunder Pros is the perfect platform to raise money for your project. We offer a wide range of fundraising solutions including crowdfunding, rewards based crowdfunding, and pre-sales.
All you have to do is pick the method that suits you best and start raising funds online! Wefunder Pros also offers several other features that make it easy for you to run a successful campaign:
- Wefunder Pros allows you to choose the type of campaign you want to run: rewards based crowdfunding, pre-sales or both
- You can set up different donation tiers by increasing or decreasing your pledge amount for certain rewards
- You can set up private or open campaigns for individuals or organizations that would like to receive donations from people who are interested in your cause
- You can manage all aspects of your campaign from the dashboard
- It’s easy to share campaign information with supporters through email newsletters, social media platforms and more
Protect Your Crowdfunding Budget From Cost Creep
Crowdfunding is a great way to get your product into the market. It’s also an opportunity for you to test demand and collect feedback from potential customers.
But that doesn’t mean that crowdfunding costs are zero. While you can use your own money for marketing and development, there will still be some costs associated with creating something new. Here are some ways to protect your crowdfunding budget from cost creep:
1) Set realistic expectations: When you launch a crowdfunding campaign, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and forget about how much time and effort it takes to create something new. Make sure that you’re prepared for what’s ahead of time, so you won’t have any surprises when it comes time to launch.
2) Be prepared for change: The Kickstarter software platform is constantly improving; if you’re using an older version of the software, don’t wait until the last minute to upgrade these updates often bring additional features as well as bug fixes.
Kickstarter Alternatives – Features To Look For
Kickstarter is the king of crowdfunding, but that doesn’t mean it’s the best option for every project. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the best alternatives to Kickstarter and help you find the right one for your project.
What are Kickstarter alternatives?
Kickstarter is a platform for a wide range of projects. It’s not just for artists or musicians anymore: You can also crowdfund ideas like inventions or new products, or even raise funds to go on a trip around the world.
But while Kickstarter has been around since 2009, many other crowdfunding platforms have been around since even earlier. These include IndieGoGo, RocketHub and Indiegogo, which all launched within a couple years of each other in 2008 and 2009.
And there are even more platforms that launched in recent years — we’ll go over some of them below.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Kickstarter, here are some features to look for when deciding which platform to use:
Kickstarter Alternatives – Frequently Asked Questions
What are Kickstarter Alternatives?
Kickstarter is one of the most popular crowdfunding platforms in the world. It allows you to raise money for your project by offering rewards to backers.
These rewards are usually a copy of your product or service, but they can also be intangible things like an exclusive invite to a launch event, or even just an acknowledgement on your website.
The problem with Kickstarter is that it’s not an open platform; it’s owned and operated by Kickstarter Inc., which means that only approved projects can use it.
How Can I Raise Money on a Crowdfunding Platform Other Than Kickstarter?
There are several alternatives to Kickstarter available:
Indiegogo : Indiegogo has a similar model to Kickstarter, but it does not require its users to be based in the United States or Canada. This makes it more accessible for international entrepreneurs who don’t have access to American banking services.
Indiegogo also offers some additional benefits such as free shipping for backers, and a dedicated support team that can answer any questions you might have about your campaign.
Gumroad : Gumroad is another alternative to Kickstarter that offers many of the same benefits as Indiegogo but with added perks like
Kickstarter Alternatives – Wrapping Up
Kickstarter is not the only crowdfunding platform out there. There are many others, and some of them have features that can help you save time and money.
Here are a few examples:
Indiegogo – This one is a little more complicated than Kickstarter, but it has similar features to Kickstarter in terms of funding, rewards and timeline. Plus, Indiegogo offers more flexibility with their payment options, so you can choose from PayPal or credit cards.
BackerKit – This is a service that helps you manage your backers, collect payments and provide shipping addresses for your backers. It has integrated tools for managing your project on BoardGameGeek (a popular board game community), as well as tools for managing your pre-order sales on Amazon.
Patreon – This service helps creators create recurring income streams through monthly pledges from their fans.
It doesn’t offer as many features as BackerKit or Indiegogo, but it’s pretty straightforward to use if you want something simple that doesn’t require much technical know-how (though if you do want some more advanced features like automated reward fulfillment then Patreon might be better).