Careers at Filmmaking Lifestyle
NO CURRENT OPENINGS
Content writing and editing jobs, web design and development, project management, content strategy and creation, marketing, admin and support roles.
From time to time, I post job openings here when we’re in need of assistance in one of the above (or other) areas.
Keep your eyes peeled and ears to the ground for exciting career opportunities here at Filmmaking Lifestyle!
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Here’s a list of other film/video job resources.
How can I find out about future job openings?
- Connect with us through Facebook, Twitter or our newsletter. That’s where we post first. You’ll be the first to know.
- We also promote openings on this page (and job sites) from time to time.
Not sure what you want to do with your career?
Watch this. It’s really really good.
Note: Hat tip to Orbit Media for the ideas for the above page.
Filmmaking Lifestyle teaches readers how to run a successful video production company. There are articles on business, success and filmmaking tips of all kinds.
The articles here are based on studying the best business and filmmaking minds out there, as well as out-in-the-trenches experience.
The Complete Guide to Starting & Growing a Video Production Business can be found Here.
- How a Video Agency Increased their Organic Sessions by Almost 60% and how you can too with Video SEO
- 7 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- 9 Tips On How You Can Take Your Video Production Skills To The Next Level
- How to Film a Keynote Speech the Right Way
- Filming Sports: Top Tips for Better Shooting