Gmail is the best email service. It is free, easy to use and powerful.
One of the reasons why Gmail is so popular is because it has a ton of add-ons that can make your email experience even better.
Best Gmail Add-Ons
What Are Gmail Add-Ons
Gmail add-ons are extensions that you can install on your Gmail account. They provide extra functionality that you can use in your email.
The best Gmail add-ons let you do things like:
Save time: By using an extension, you can save time by doing tasks that would normally take a long time (like writing a long email).
You can also use an extension to save time by automating repetitive tasks (like scheduling emails).
Make your life easier: Extensions help make your life easier by providing features that make managing your email more efficient or fun.
You could use an extension to save time by automatically deleting old emails or organizing them into folders.
Grow your business: Extensions can help grow your business by improving the efficiency of certain business tasks such as sending newsletters or collecting payment information from customers.
Best Gmail Add-Ons – Introduction
There are many different types of add-ons for Gmail:
Email Marketing Tools
These are usually paid services that help you manage your email campaigns, including sending out emails and tracking their results.
Email Productivity Tools
These are usually free services that help you organize your inbox and make sure you don’t miss any important messages or deals.
Email Security Tools
These are usually paid services that protect your account from hackers and other threats.
Email Privacy Tools
These are usually free services that help you keep your private information safe from snoopers, advertisers and other intruders on your privacy rights.
What Are the Best Gmail Add-Ons and Extensions?
Gmail is probably the most popular email service around, and it has a ton of great features. But if you’re looking for even more functionality, check out these Gmail add-ons and extensions.
The best thing about Gmail is that it’s so flexible you can set up your inbox any way you want. And with these extensions, you can make it even better. Here are some of our favorites:
- Boomerang: A great extension if you’re always forgetting to reply to emails (or send them in time), this tool lets you schedule messages to be sent later or remind yourself to follow up later.
- Send Later: Another great scheduling tool that allows you to delay sending an email until a specific time or date very useful when sending sensitive information over public Wi-Fi networks, for example.
- Smartr Inbox: This extension automatically groups similar emails together and filters out unwanted junk mail for you, so your inbox looks cleaner and simpler perfect if you have hundreds of messages coming in every day from different sources!
RightInbox is a powerful tool for business email marketing and customer relationship management. It helps you grow your business by automating tasks, improving productivity and saving time.
RightInbox is the best CRM software available to small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs.
This cloud-based app with drag-and-drop features makes it easy to manage your contacts especially when combined with Google Analytics or MailChimp. You can also use RightInbox to curate your newsletter list from existing contacts and create an email marketing campaign that’s personalized for each recipient.
With RightInbox you can:
- Manage Your Contacts
- Easily keep track of all your contacts in one place.
- You can organize them by company, industry or type (e.g., leads, customers, partners). And if you need more information about someone than what’s listed in their contact card, just click on their name to get additional details like phone numbers, social media profiles and more.
- Send Personalized Emails
- Every email you send through RightInbox has a personal touch because it’s customized based on the recipient’s interests and preferences as well as any notes you have associated with them (like notes from past conversations).
RightInbox is a simple, powerful and free email client that will help you manage your emails in a smart way.
– Support Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail and other IMAP servers
– Powerful search engine
– Separate inbox by several accounts/folders
– Quickly find emails with popular keywords
– Customizable email templates (Reply via SMS)
– Multiple signatures for different accounts/folders
– Customizable notification settings (sound, vibration and LED flashing)
- Email Tracking
- Email Management
- Customer Data Management
Trello for Gmail is a Chrome extension that lets you add Trello boards to your Gmail account. This is useful for anyone who likes to use Trello for project management and collaboration, but also wants to be able to access their boards from within Gmail.
Trello for Gmail works by letting you create a Trello board as an email address. For example, if your Trello team name is “development” and you want to create a list of tasks for your development project, simply create an email address called email@example.com and add the members of your team as CC or BCC recipients.
Then send an email using that address and it will be added as a task on the development board in Trello.
– Create cards from emails
– Assign cards to members of your team
– Move emails between lists in Trello
– Set due dates for emails in Trello
– Add labels to emails in Trello
– View all of your Trello boards on the web
Here are some of the key benefits of using Trello for Gmail:
– It’s free! That’s right, you can use Trello for Gmail completely free with no limits on storage or integrations.
– You can use Trello to manage any type of project personal or work related.
– You don’t have to be an expert user in order to get started. For example, if you’re just looking for a way to keep track of upcoming events or deadlines at work, then Trello is a great option because it requires little setup time and has intuitive features that make it easy for anyone to use.
– The interface is clean and easy to understand even if you’re not familiar with similar project management software like Basecamp or Asana!
We’re excited to announce Dropbox for Gmail, a new way to get more out of your Gmail experience. Dropbox for Gmail is built right into your inbox and lets you access your files, photos and documents without leaving Gmail.
Dropbox for Gmail works with all of your favorite apps, including Google Drive and Google Docs. Here are some of the ways you can use Dropbox for Gmail:
- Share files – Easily share links to personal and work files with the people who need them most.
- Create documents – Create new Word or Excel documents right from Gmail without leaving your inbox.
- Upload photos – Drag-and-drop photos directly into an email or create a photo album that you can share with friends or family.
Dropbox for Gmail is a free extension that lets you access your Dropbox files right from Gmail.
With Dropbox for Gmail, you can:
– Upload images and files directly to Dropbox from your inbox
– Download files stored in Dropbox directly into Gmail
– Work with attachments from Dropbox in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
Dropbox for Gmail is an extension that allows you to work with Dropbox files directly in your Gmail inbox.
The app works by integrating with a Dropbox account, so you can drag and drop files from your desktop into the web interface.
Dropbox for Gmail Pros:
- Easy to use interface
- Works on any platform
- Compatible with all major browsers
Zoom for Gmail is a Chrome extension that lets you zoom in on web pages, making them easier to read.
Zoom for Gmail does not require any installation and can be used immediately after you install the extension. It works with both the new and old Gmail interfaces, as well as with third-party email clients.
The extension has the following features:
Zoom in on any part of a web page using your mouse wheel or by pressing Ctrl+Mouse Wheel (Command+Mouse Wheel on Mac). You can also zoom in on specific areas by clicking on them.
This feature is useful if you are reading emails from a mobile device that does not support pinch-to-zoom functionality.
View multiple emails at once using full-screen mode, which allows you to see more than one email at a time without having to scroll back up to see the rest of your messages.
– Zoom for Gmail is a Chrome extension that lets you easily zoom in and out of web pages without having to use the browser’s zoom tool.
– Zoom in or out on any part of a web page by hovering over it with your mouse cursor. Then, click the button to select your desired zoom level.
– Increase font size when reading an article on a website.
– Reduce the width of a page to make it more readable.
Zoom for Gmail is an extension that lets you zoom in and out of your inbox.
Zoom for Gmail makes it easy to see your large emails on small screens. It’s available on devices with a screen size of 10 inches or less and works with any type of email account, including Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo! Mail.
- See more of your emails at once
- Zoom in on important parts of your messages
- Zoom out to get a birds-eye view of what’s going on in your inbox
Gmelius is a platform that allows users to create and manage their own private social networks. The software also enables users to communicate with each other in an ad-free environment.
Gmelius includes features such as forums, blogs, groups, events and much more. All content is fully customizable and can be managed by the user with ease.
Gmelius is developed by a team of talented developers who are passionate about creating unique products that help people better their lives.
The platform was founded in 2012 by two brothers who were looking for a more flexible alternative to Facebook and Twitter.
They wanted to create a social network where users could express themselves freely without censorship or interference from third parties like advertisers or governments.
Gmelius is an online platform for business management that allows you to manage your business from anywhere in the world. With Gmelius, you can create a professional website for your business, add products and services, view reports, and more!
- Create Your Business Website
- Add Products & Services
- Manage Orders & Customers
- View Reports & Data
Gmelius is a cloud-based, collaborative, workflow management software that helps your team to plan and manage projects.
Gmelius offers a number of features such as:
- Projects and Tasks Management
- Gantt Chart
- Time Tracking
- Team Collaboration
- Task assignment
Gmelius also comes with a lot of integrations that can be used to connect this application with other services.
Todoist for Gmail is a powerful, yet simple extension that lets you add tasks to your Todoist inbox from any email.
With Todoist for Gmail you can:
Add tasks directly from your inbox. Just click the “add to Todoist” button in any message and select the project and task list to add it to.
Create new tasks directly from your inbox by typing “todoist:” followed by your task name into the subject line of the email. For example, typing “todoist: pick up milk” will create a new task called “pick up milk” in your Inbox.
Schedule emails for later using a special syntax in the subject line of an email (for example “todoist: Follow up with John next week at 10 am Tuesday). This will create a new task called “Follow up with John next week at 10 am Tuesday” in your Inbox.
Todoist for Gmail is a Chrome extension that lets you add tasks directly to your Todoist account from Gmail.
Here are some of the features:
– Add tasks directly from your inbox by typing ‘todo’ and hitting enter. (You can also use this shortcut with other words like ‘todos’ or ‘reminders’.)
– You can use the ‘@’ symbol followed by a task name in order to assign it to someone else. For example, if you want to assign a task called ‘Call Jim about the meeting’ to your assistant, type ‘@jim call about the meeting’.
The @ symbol will automatically be converted into @jim and the task will be added as a sub-task under Jim’s name in his list of tasks.
– If you want to add multiple tasks at once, just type each task one after another and hit enter after each one. All of these tasks will then be added as sub-tasks under your primary task name (e.g., Call Jim about the meeting).
Todoist for Gmail is a Chrome extension that allows you to create and manage Todoist tasks directly from Gmail.
It can be used to:
– Create new Todoist tasks from emails in your inbox
– Manage existing Todoist tasks from emails in your inbox
– Add reminders to existing Todoist tasks from emails in your inbox.
DocuSign is a digital transaction management service that offers electronic signature and e-signature solutions for businesses. The company was founded by Tom Gonser, who remains CEO.
The company’s primary product is DocuSign, an online platform that allows users to create, sign and send documents in real-time using a web browser or mobile app. DocuSign also provides a cloud-based document management system, which enables users to store and organize their documents online.
DocuSign was founded in 2001 by Tom Gonser as a small business software company called “eSignLive.” The company began selling its first product in 2004: DocuSign (then called eSignLive).
In 2006, the company changed its name from eSignLive to DocuSign and moved its headquarters from San Francisco to Seattle. In 2010, the company raised $50 million in venture capital from Sequoia Capital and Benchmark Capital. In 2014, the company announced it had raised $200 million in funding at a valuation of $1 billion.
The DocuSign eSignature platform is a cloud-based solution that enables businesses to streamline their document signing process. We offer a wide array of features that can be used to help enhance your business operations and improve the customer experience. Take a look at our top 10 DocuSign features:
- One-Click Signatures
- Document Delivery Options
- Smart Templates
- Human Readable PDFs
- Storage & Retention Management Tools
- Document Audit Logs**
DocuSign is an e-signature software that allows users to sign documents electronically. The service is used by more than 400,000 businesses around the world and has been recognized by Fast Company as one of the most innovative companies in the world.
1. Easy to Use. DocuSign is easy to use; all you need is a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
The platform also offers several ways to sign documents, such as scanning or faxing them in, importing them from other applications like Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat, or sending them directly from your email account.
2. Cloud Based Storage. All of your documents are stored in the cloud for easy access from any device at any time.
Users can also store multiple versions of each document, so there’s no need for multiple copies of each document floating around your office or inboxes taking up space and clogging up email servers with unnecessary attachments that take forever to download or print out!
3. Security Measures Built In. Because all data is stored online instead of on local devices like computers or smartphones, it’s much more secure than traditional methods that rely on storing files locally where they could be stolen by hackers if they were ever compromised somehow.
What Are Gmail Extensions?
Gmail extensions are a way to add useful features to your Gmail account. You might have heard of them, but not known exactly what they are.
Here’s a quick rundown of what they are, how they work and why you should use them.
What Are Gmail Extensions?
Gmail extensions are add-ons for your inbox that can include anything from an email tracker to an ad blocker. Gmail extensions are free and easy to install.
They’re available from third-party developers who create them for use with Gmail and Chrome.
How Do I Install a Gmail Extension?
There are two ways to install a Gmail extension: through the Google Chrome Web Store or by visiting the developer’s website directly (as long as it’s compatible with Chrome). If there isn’t a place for you to download extensions directly from within your browser, chances are it won’t work with Chrome (or at least won’t be easy).
Where Can You Get Gmail Extensions and Add-Ons?
Gmail extensions and add-ons are a great way to get more out of your Gmail experience. They can help you save time, make it easier to find important emails, and even block annoying messages.
Your first stop for extensions should be the Chrome Web Store or the Firefox Add-ons page; both have hundreds of extensions for Gmail. These extensions work regardless of which browser you’re using, so if you use multiple browsers it’s worth checking them out.
If you’re looking for more unique ways to improve your Gmail experience, check out these unofficial apps:
Gmail Offline This app lets you read and reply to messages while offline, which is useful if you travel frequently or don’t have access to internet connectivity when you need it most. It also lets you search through all your messages without an internet connection.
It’s available on Android phones and tablets as well as iOS devices.
Gmvault This app allows you to store your entire email archive in an encrypted folder on your hard drive so that if someone gets access to your computer they won’t be able to read any of your emails (assuming they don’t know how to extract data from an encrypted folder). It also supports IMAP and POP3 connections, so it works with most email providers
Are Gmail Extensions and Add-Ons Safe?
If you’re a Gmail user, you’ve probably noticed that there are a lot of extensions and add-ons available for the service. These can help you save time and get more done by allowing you to do things like create canned responses or schedule emails to send later.
However, as with any third-party software, it’s important to be aware of the risks involved with installing extensions in your browser.
Here’s how to keep your email safe while using extensions:
Don’t install untrusted extensions. If you don’t know what an extension is supposed to do, don’t install it.
Even if it’s from a trusted developer, there’s always a chance it could contain malware or other types of malicious code.
Don’t click on links embedded in emails from unknown senders. Malicious links are one of the most common ways for hackers to gain access to your computer even if they’re sent through an encrypted channel like Gmail’s web interface.
If you receive an email that contains a link and want to see what it is before clicking on it, open up the message in your browser instead of opening the link directly from within the email message itself (or at least hover over the link first). This
What Else Can I Do In Gmail?
If you’re a Gmail user, there are plenty of things you can do with the service that you might not know about. Here are some tips and tricks to help you get more out of Gmail:
Add an email signature
If you use Gmail, it’s easy to add an email signature to all your messages with just a few clicks. All you have to do is click the gear icon in the top right corner of your inbox and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
On the General tab, scroll down until you find Signature, then enter your desired text in the box below it. You can also choose whether or not you want your signature printed at the bottom of each message by checking or unchecking “Include signature.”
Set up filters
Gmail’s filters allow users to automatically sort incoming emails into different folders based on criteria like who sent them and what keywords are included in their subject lines. To set up filters, go to Settings > Filters & Blocked Addresses, click Create a New Filter and follow the prompts.
If you want to create multiple filters for one person or topic, check out this article from Google Support.
Use canned responses
Canned responses are snippets of text that can be used over and
Best Gmail Add-Ons – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the best Gmail Add-On?
A: There is no single “best” app. Different apps are good for different things, so it really depends on what you want to do with them.
If you can’t find an app that does what you need, consider using a combination of apps to get the most out of your inbox.
Q: How much do Gmail add-ons cost?
A: Most apps are free with limited features, while others offer premium versions with more features and support. The prices vary greatly depending on the app and its features, but most cost less than $20 per year some cost as little as $5 per month.
Q: Can I try these apps before I buy them?
A: Yes! Most Gmail Add-Ons offer free trials, so you can see how they work before signing up for anything. You can also check out user reviews on Google Play or the App Store to see what other people think about each app before signing up for anything.
Best Gmail Add-Ons – Wrapping Up
Gmail is one of the most popular email services in the world, and it’s not hard to see why.
With features like filters and labels, Gmail makes it easy to organize your inbox. But sometimes you need a little extra help.
That’s where third-party add-ons come in.
Gmail add-ons are small apps that work with your Gmail account to give you new functionality.
Some add-ons make it easier to set up filters, while others let you schedule emails or send reminders when someone doesn’t reply.
Since there are so many different add-ons available, we’ve done the searching for you and put together this list of our favorite Gmail add-ons that will make managing your inbox even easier.