A Guide For Indie Filmmakers Part II
This is Part II of our Guide For Indie Filmmakers. Don’t forget to check out Part I right here! Although a little dated now, this is still a very relevant article and still a cornerstone piece on this site. It’s also a very long read. Edit…
A Guide For Indie Filmmakers
Today is the start of a series I’m doing on Indie Filmmaking. It’s going to be two (fairly long and detailed) posts on the entire process of indie filmmaking, covering all aspects and lots of product recommendations. Edit 2015: It’s a guest post by Adam Rench…
A Pearl Of Wisdom
A brief (but outstanding) pearl of wisdom by Carlos Castaneda that I believe really speaks to filmmaking: A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war, wide awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance. Going to knowledge or going to war in…
Filmmaking Lifestyle teaches readers how to run a successful video production company. There are articles on business, success and filmmaking tips of all kinds.
The articles here are based on studying the best business and filmmaking minds out there, as well as out-in-the-trenches experience.
The Complete Guide to Starting & Growing a Video Production Business can be found Here.
- Company Growth: Growing to $2 million Per Year Revenue Through Optimizing Your Conversions
- Shooting Sports Video – How to Capture the Best Sports Footage
- Film Industry: Creating Relationships and Networking in the Film Business
- 19 Ways to Reignite Your Creativity
- Telling a Story that Calls to Action: Tips from Documentary Filmmakers