A Guide For Indie Filmmakers Part II
This is Part II of our Guide For Indie Filmmakers. Don’t forget to check out Part I right here! Although a little dated now, this is still a very relevant article and still a cornerstone piece on this site. It’s also a very long read. Edit…
A Guide For Indie Filmmakers
Today is the start of a series I’m doing on Indie Filmmaking. It’s going to be two (fairly long and detailed) posts on the entire process of indie filmmaking, covering all aspects and lots of product recommendations. Edit 2015: It’s a guest post by Adam Rench…
A Pearl Of Wisdom
A brief (but outstanding) pearl of wisdom by Carlos Castaneda that I believe really speaks to filmmaking: A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war, wide awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance. Going to knowledge or going to war in…
Filmmaking Lifestyle teaches readers how to run a successful video production company. There are articles on business, success and filmmaking tips of all kinds.
The articles here are based on studying the best business and filmmaking minds out there, as well as out-in-the-trenches experience.
The Complete Guide to Starting & Growing a Video Production Business can be found Here.
- How a Video Agency Increased their Organic Sessions by Almost 60% and how you can too with Video SEO
- 7 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- 9 Tips On How You Can Take Your Video Production Skills To The Next Level
- How to Film a Keynote Speech the Right Way
- Filming Sports: Top Tips for Better Shooting