If you’ve been reading up on the latest developments in technology, then you may have seen that wireless headphones are becoming increasingly popular.
While they aren’t entirely new, they are gaining in popularity.
Tired of the mess, tangled wires and Bluetooth hassles associated with traditional headphones?
Are you looking for a set of hassle-free headphones which allow you to experience your music without being tied down? Then you might be interested in wireless headphones.
What Are Wireless Headphones?
Wireless headphones, also known as cordless or Bluetooth headphones, are a relatively new innovation.
While some brands have been around for years, the technology is still quite new and not many people know about them.
They operate by using radio waves to transmit audio signals from a source device to your ears without any connecting wires at all.
The result is total freedom from tangled wires. This makes them perfect for use while exercising or while doing household chores like cleaning or cooking.
Best Wireless Headphones
Wireless headphones are a great way to enjoy music and podcasts on the go without being restrained to one place. However, not all wireless headphones are created equal
Let’s take a look at our list of the best wireless headphones.
1. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 is a pair of in-ear headphones with a very familiar look. In fact, they’re very similar to the first Momentums that were released in 2017.
The most obvious difference is that the earbuds have swapped places so the right one is where the left one used to be, and vice versa.
The included charging case has also been updated — it’s smaller than before, and there’s a rubber wrap around the outside of it to help you get a grip on it when you open it.
The design of the earbuds themselves looks a little different too — they’re slightly shorter than before, and there’s no longer a gap between the tip of the earbud and the body.
The result gives them an even sleeker look than before, but it does make them look like Apple’s AirPods, which isn’t necessarily a good thing if you don’t want your headphones to look like everyone else’s.
But these aren’t so much about standing out as they are about being comfortable for as long as possible — without wires getting in the way or falling out of your ears during exercise.
- Enjoy unrivaled high-end stereo sound created by Sennheiser's unique 7 millimeter dynamic Earbud...
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the...
- Switch off your surroundings and focus on the deep bass, the natural mids and the clear treble...
- Experience uninterrupted play time with the new 7-hour battery life that can be extended up to 28...
- In the mood for a movie marathon. With its ergonomic and lightweight design, you can experience...
2. Bose QuietComfort 35 II/QC35 II Wireless
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones, like the original QC35s, are among the best noise-canceling headphones available.
If you don’t need the fancy new Google Assistant integration and NFC payments, the Bose QC35 II is a great alternative to the Sony WH-1000XM2 and the Beats Studio3 Wireless.
Like the competition, they have excellent active noise cancellation that blocks out a lot of distracting sounds and they sound very good with music and movies.
The noise cancellation feature is good enough that it can be used with non-wireless audio sources, such as an iPod or other portable media player.
The Bose QC35 II is also one of the most comfortable pairs of wireless headphones we’ve tested; they’re lightweight and fit around your ears without squeezing too hard. The ear pads are very soft and feel great on your ears for long listening sessions.
Although not quite as stylish as the WH-1000XM2 or Beats Studio3 Wireless, the Bose QC35 II look more professional than either of those models.
They’re available only in black or silver colors with matte plastic finishes, but they don’t look cheap like some of Sony’s competitors do.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the...
3. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
These headphones have a model that goes for $349.00, and a model for $399.00. The only difference between the two models is the color of the headphones.
I have had my Bose QuietComfort 25’s since February 2014, and I absolutely love them, so when I saw that you can get a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 for just $349.00, I had to write this article!
I’m not saying that they are going to be better than the pair of QuietComfort 25’s that I currently own, but they are probably not worth $350.00 more than the pair on sale right now! My favorite part about these headphones is how comfortable they are when you wear them.
They don’t put a lot of pressure on my ears like other headphones do which make my ears sore after wearing them for a while.
They also stay in place really well if you are walking or running with them on which is great because I hate when earbuds fall out of my ears as I am doing things around the house or outside.
- Powerful noise cancelling headphones: 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music,...
- Astonishing sound: Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. These wireless headphones produce...
- Unrivaled voice pickup: A revolutionary microphone system adapts to noisy and windy environments so...
- Keep your head up and hands free: With easy access to voice assistants like Alexa and Google...
- Premium design and comfort: With a lightweight stainless steel headband and earcups tilted for the...
4. Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Wireless Headphones
I was going to write a review of these headphones, but I couldn’t find much to say that hasn’t already been said by other reviewers.
The PX7’s are beautiful headphones — that goes without saying — but then again, so are a lot of other headphones. I’m sure even the most casual observer would agree that the styling is striking and unique.
But, design isn’t everything; there are many beautiful things that are also useless and ugly (myself included). The sound must be good too, right? Well, yes, they sound good indeed — really good. But then again, so do a lot of other headphones.
So I’m not going to spend a lot of time reviewing the sound quality as almost everyone who reads this post will know what it’s like anyway.
Instead, I want to tell you about my experience with the Bowers & Wilkins website and the customer service department at B&W.
You see, I have had a bad experience with B&W customer service in the past and it wasn’t very pleasant or easy. Normally you can’t say or do anything about it because you just have to accept it but in this case there was something I could do about it so I decided to speak up for myself.
- Built from Legend drivers that push the sound forward The 43mm drivers in the Px7 are the largest in...
- Cancels noise clean out adaptive noise cancelling that automatically Responds to your environment to...
- 30 hours of possibility you can do a lot in 30 hours You could fly from California to London and...
- Follow your lead the Px7 obeys your every move Lift an ear cup to hear what’s happening around you...
- Inspired by race cars The carbon fiber composite arms of the Px7 mimic the strength and agility of...
Best Wireless Headphones
What Are wireless headphones?
Wireless headphones are headphones that use a wireless signal to transmit audio to the earpiece. They are also commonly referred to as Bluetooth headphones.
They can be more convenient than wired headphones because they make it possible to move around while wearing them.
Wireless headphones are headphones that connect to a device, such as a smartphone, stereo speaker, television, gaming console, computer, or other electronic devices without using a wire or cable.
The term “wireless” generally refers to point-to-point wireless technologies that communicate over radio waves with relatively low power.
5. Nuraloop Headphones
Nuraloop headphones are the best portable bluetooth headphones to buy in 2018. These are the best wireless headphones for running and other wireless headphones for travel.
They are comfortable, lightweight and sweatproof. These bluetooth headphones with microphone are great for the gym or for working out.
They have a built-in mic for taking calls and can connect to two devices at once. These earbud headphones are also great for playing music from your phone or tablet.
Tired of tangled wires when you’re working out? Are you looking for the best Bluetooth headphones? Nuraloop headphones have a built-in microphone so you can take calls while you’re on the go! They are also waterproof so they can handle sweat while you exercise and block out ambient noise to give you an immersive music experience.
They are Bluetooth 4.1 wireless earbuds that provide high quality sound with aptX technology, so they don’t skimp on sound quality like other cheap earbuds do.
The battery lasts up to 8 hours so you can listen all day! These wireless earphones come with a charging box so they will always be charged when you need them, as well as a micro USB cable that is compatible with most Android phones, tablets, MP3 players and even some Apple
- Please update your firmware via the app on first use for optimal performance
- All-Day Battery – 16+ hours wireless listening. 10 minutes charge = 2 hours playback. Automatic...
6. Oneplus Bullets Wireless 2
There are no buttons on the Oneplus Bullets Wireless 2. There’s no power button or volume rocker or any of the stuff that you would normally find on a pair of headphones.
All you have to do is pop them in your ears and start listening to music or podcasts. The Bullets Wireless 2 automatically turn on when you take them out of their case and begin playing audio, and they also automatically turn off when you put them back in the case.
The Bullets Wireless 2 sound great. They’re not going to replace a good pair of wired headphones, but they’re far better than any other pair of truly wireless earbuds I’ve tried.
I was impressed with the bass response here; it’s particularly impressive given that there are no bulky drivers to pump out the low end.
The overall balance is pretty good too, though I did notice that vocals seemed slightly recessed at times. That’s not uncommon for earbuds in this price range, though; it’s just something you have to live with if you want true wireless audio.
- [Active Noise Cancellation] Three mics on each bud detect and analyze ambient sound in your...
- [Superior Audio Experience] Acoustically tuned for bigger, bolder beats with razor-sharp treble,...
- [Play Time Never Ends] With a monster battery life up to 38 hours, power your party all day and...
- [Fast and Smooth Pairing] Sync to your Android smartphone as soon as you open the charging case –...
- [Calling Loud and Clear] AI powered noise reduction algorithms, noise-reducing microphones, and an...
7. Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless
Fit/finish – These are very nice looking headphones. They are made out of plastic but it has a premium feel to them. There is also a Sony logo on the ear cup and the exterior of the headband.
Tthey do not fold down, they do swivel flat to fit in the case though. I wish they were collapsible but I don’t see any issues with the way they are right now.
Comfort and build quality: I wear glasses and these fit just fine, there is no pressure on my ears or nose. They feel light weight even after wearing them for several hours straight. The ear cups are comfortable, but I feel like my ears press against them somewhat.
Not uncomfortable enough to cause any sort of discomfort however. The headband is made from a breathable fabric covered by memory foam, which feels soft and comfortable on your head and ears.
I am okay with the build quality, seems like it will hold up over time. Not sure how well the hinges will hold up though, we’ll see in time.
Functionality: The touch controls are easy to use, but do take some getting used to at first which is understandable as this is their first touch control headset (A1BT had touch controls).
- Bundle Includes: Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones (Black) and 10000mAh...
- Features: Industry-leading noise cancelation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune...
- Next-level music with Edge-AI: Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence) co-developed with Sony Music...
- Powerful Battery: WH-1000XM4 headphones are made to last all day and then some, whether you're...
- Speak-to-Chat: As soon as you speak to someone, Speak-to-Chat automatically stops the music and lets...
8. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds Truly Wireless
*The Bose QuietComfort Earbuds Truly Wireless are one of the most exciting products that we’ve seen in a while. What they offer is truly remarkable and something that no other product can match.
Truly wireless earbuds are very new and different from what we’re used to, but the technology makes them worth it. In the past few years, there’s been a proliferation of earbuds and headphones on the market, so it’s nice to see something new and innovative.
What separates these from other earbuds is that they’re truly wireless. This means that you don’t have a wire connecting the two earbuds together.
You might think this doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it is. You won’t have to worry about having a cord getting tangled around your neck or accidentally pulling an earbud out of your ear because you hit it with your hand or arm while you’re listening to music or talking on the phone.
These earbuds are sleek and stylish, which will make you want to wear them with everything you own. They come in black, white or beige (which looks like brushed aluminum).
- Noise cancelling earbuds – Engineered with the world-class noise cancelling. Bose...
- High-fidelity audio – An exclusive acoustic architecture brings your music, podcasts, and videos...
- Comfortable wireless earbuds – Three sizes of StayHear Max eartips are included for a secure...
- Simple touch controls – It’s as easy as tap, swipe, or press. Control your noise cancellation...
- Noise-rejecting microphones – Tiny microphones work together to focus on your voice,...
9. Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless
The Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless earbuds are the best wireless earbuds in the market. The company has launched its most advanced earbud in this range, which is available to buy at $349. It is a significant upgrade over its predecessor, which was launched back in 2016.
Truly Wireless Earbuds
The Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless earbuds seem quite interesting and the best part is that they are truly wireless. You can fold them and put it in your pocket without getting tangled. When you open the case, it will automatically start playing music.
When you take one of the earbuds out of your ears, it plays music from only one earpiece at a time. When you pull them out of your ears completely, it pauses your music completely and when you put them back in your ears, it will play from both the speakers again.
The sound quality is superb, but still not comparable to other high-end earphones like Sony 1000 XM2 or Bose SoundSport Free.
The noise cancellation feature is extremely useful in crowded places like subway stations or airports where there are a lot of people talking loudly around you.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
10. Jaybird Vista 2 Truly Wireless
The Jaybird Vista 2 Truly Wireless headphones can be used with any device that has a 3.5 mm port. They are compatible with Apple, Android, and Windows phones.
This is awesome for those of us who switch handsets often. Now, we don’t have to buy new headphones just because we changed our phone. The Vista 2 comes with two different sized ear pieces and two different sized wing tips.
I would recommend trying out the ear pieces before you purchase them to see which ones fit your ears best. The wing tips come in three sizes as well.
The sound quality was very good and comparable to other high-end wireless headphones that I’ve tried. According to Jaybird, the Vista 2 is capable of producing a frequency response range of 12 Hz to 22 kHz.
The reason I believe these headphones sound so good is due to the seal created by the ear pieces and wing tips when they are inserted into your ears. This seal helps block out outside noises making your music or podcasts sound crisp and clear.
This set comes with an auxiliary cord if you don’t want to use bluetooth technology but need to charge them up at some point during the day or night.
- EARTHPROOF Fully waterproof crushproof dropproof and sweatproof IPX7 construction ensures Vista can...
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the...
- ALWAYS READY Vista gives you 6 hours of audio on a full charge plus 10 more in the compact charging...
- CONNECTED Vista’s cutting-edge JBS1 true wireless bluetooth technology ensures high quality...
- GO LIGHT Vista’s earbuds are among the smallest and lightest premium headphones on the market...
11. Anker Soundcore Life Q30 Wireless
The Anker Soundcore Life Q30 is a lightweight, waterproof Bluetooth speaker that can easily slip into your backpack. The battery lasts for up to 10 hours. This speaker also comes with a built-in microphone, so you can use it to make and receive phone calls as well.
Noticeably missing, though, is a speakerphone function. If you need one, check out the AmazonBasics Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Bass, which also comes in white or black.
The Anker Soundcore Life Q30 offers better sound than Amazon’s speaker for about the same price. It’s not quite as loud as the AmazonBasics model, but it produces more bass and clearer treble without distorting at high volumes.
In our tests, we found that it sounds fuller and richer than the AmazonBasics model, which had a tinny tone by comparison.
Even if you’re listening to music with heavy bass — like electronic dance music — this speaker can handle it without producing any distortion or clipping from the higher frequencies.
That makes it ideal for listening in your backyard or at the pool when you don’t want anyone hearing gunshots and explosions from your TV shows playing in the background.
- Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology: Maintain your focus with Life Q30’s hybrid active noise...
- Ultimate Noise Cancellation Experience: Customize Life Q30’s noise cancellation with 3...
- Hi-Res Music: Hear every detail of your favorite songs thanks to Life Q30’s 40mm drivers. The...
- 40-Hour Playtime: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones play up to 40 hours of music in noise...
- Pressure-Free Comfort: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones have ultra-soft protein leather...
12. Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Wireless
Anker makes a lot of great gear, and their Soundcore Life Q20 is no exception. This little speaker has a lot of punch for its size, and it can get really loud without distorting or crackling. It’s so light that you can take it practically anywhere without even noticing it’s there.
The battery can deliver 12 hours of music at 80% volume or 10 hours at 100%, which is really impressive. You won’t have to worry about losing your place in the song or running out of power mid-stream.
The sound quality is very good in general, but when you turn up the volume on this little guy, things start to get distorted.
The volume at 80% is a sweet spot where you can still hear all the details in your music. This unit has two 30mm drivers with neodymium magnets, so it has some pretty serious bass for its size too.
It also has a built-in microphone, so you can use it as a speakerphone if you need to make a call during an emergency situation like an earthquake or fire.
This little speaker also has a few extra features that come in handy during certain situations.
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hi-Res Audio: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res sound. Life Q20 active noise...
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Our team of engineers conducted more than 100,000 tests in...
- 100% Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low...
- 40-Hour Playtime*: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode...
13. JLab Audio GO Air POP True Wireless
A lot of people are shocked when they hear the price tag on this pair of earbuds. JLab Audio is a company that offers some great products at a wide range of price points.
You can get a good sounding pair of earbuds for under $30 or you can get something like their Epic2 Bluetooth headphones which are priced at $149.99 and up.
Truly wireless earbuds are a little more expensive than traditional wired pairs but there is one flagship product from JLab Audio that stands above them all as it offers great value for the money, in addition to having an incredible sound and build quality.
The JLab Audio GO Air POP true wireless earbuds have a stylish design that is complimented by their lightweight body which makes them very comfortable.
The earbud tips are soft silicone which makes them fit nice and snug in your ears for hours on end without causing any discomfort. The battery life will give you about 3 hours of playtime on a single charge, which is decent considering the compact size of these earbuds.
- Long Battery Life: GO Air POP features 8+ hours of playtime in each earbud and 24+ extra hours from...
- Dual Connect: Use either earbud independently or use both together. A built-in MEMS microphone in...
- 15% Smaller Fit: Smaller than a credit card, the case fits in your pocket and the earbuds are our...
- EQ3 Sound / Touch Controls: With just a few taps via touch sensors, you can choose your sound...
- INCLUDES: GO Air POP True Wireless Earbuds, Charging Case w/ Integrated USB Charging Cable, 3 Sets...
Top-Notch True-Wireless Noise Canceling
True-wireless noise-canceling headphones are some of the best things to happen in the audio world in recent years for people who are serious about their music. With that said, there is no one perfect pair of headphones for everyone.
The best noise canceling headphones for you may not be the best ones for me simply because we have different preferences. I’ve been using a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones and I’m absolutely in love with them.
They offer me the opportunity to listen to my favorite tunes without being bothered by any sort of ambient noise around me. The even better news is that these cans will work with your iPhone, iPad, or Mac without an extra dongle or anything like that.
These headphones aren’t cheap at $350, but they’re worth every penny in my opinion. Let’s take a look at what you get with these high-end cans.
In this review, I’ll go over some basics about the Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones such as comfort level and design, along with sound quality, battery life, and more!
There’s a lot of noise about the best true wireless earbuds, and even more about what to look for when shopping for the best noise canceling headphones.
The truth is, it’s all about your own personal preference. We’re here to help you navigate the world of true wireless headphones and find some of the best on the market.
Excellent-Sounding True Wireless
Here comes the review of our True Wireless, who is a true wireless earbuds and has a battery duration of three hours.
If you’re looking for something small and easy to carry with you wherever you go, wireless earbuds are the best choice. They are super-portable and can fit in your pocket or bag without taking up too much space.
When you’re out running errands, working out or traveling, they provide great background music without any hassle of tangled wires.
The Jabra Elite 65t is one of the latest models in this segment and it offers a lot of features that other products don’t have. Let’s see why these earbuds are so amazing.
Firstly, they are really comfortable and easy to wear. The included tips come in different sizes and they’re made from soft silicone that feels really good on your ears. Even if you’re exercising or running, they won’t cause any discomfort or fall out no matter how much you move around.
The sound quality is also impressive, which is especially surprising considering that the product is completely wireless! The bass is very deep and you can hear all the different instruments in the song very clearly, which is especially important if you love music from various genres (such as electronic dance music
Best True Wireless Noise Canceling
Finding the best true wireless noise canceling headphones can be a difficult task. All of the best true wireless noise canceling headphones are different, but they each have their ups and downs. To help you find the best true wireless noise canceling headphones,
I have created this list that contains some of the best models available on the market. Each list contains a variety of questions so that you can compare these headphones to your needs.
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless Review: The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is a great pair of headphones for travelers. They are lightweight and compact making them easy to carry around with you.
These are also great for commuters because of their compact size and comfort. The sound quality is better than most other headphones in this price range, which is unsurprising considering Sennheiser’s reputation for high quality audio gear.
2) Sony WF-1000X Review: These are one of the best true wireless earbuds on the market today. They come with a charging case, which makes them easy to carry around with you without having to worry about carrying around a bulky charger or extra batteries.
The only thing negative I have to say about these headphones is that they aren’t as comfortable as some
Best Sound For True Wireless
If you are wondering about the best sound for true wireless, you might want to consider Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless as your potential choice.
Type of Headphone
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless is a pair of earbuds that come with a neckband-style headphone. This is basically an over the ear pair of headphones that has gone wireless.
The neckband-style headphone is a new invention that is meant to improve the quality of the audio experience you get from a pair of Bluetooth headphones.
The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless has earbuds that are truly wireless. There are no wires connecting them at all, which gives them a much slimmer profile than other sets of Bluetooth headphones out there.
They also have magnetic ends that help keep the earbuds together when they are not being used so you won’t lose them. Comfort and Fit
This pair of headphones is available in black and silver and it is made out of plastic and stainless steel. The plastic makes these headphones lightweight, so you won’t have any issues wearing them for long periods of time.
It also offers some degree of flexibility, which means you can move your head freely without worrying about damaging the headphones or having them slide off your
Best Noise-Canceling Headphones For Making Calls
If you’re an avid traveler and need to get in touch with clients, friends or family while on the go, you can improve your experience by investing in a good pair of noise-canceling headphones.
Trying to talk to someone while riding in a car, train, or airplane can be extremely frustrating. The constant noise interferes with your ability to communicate and makes it hard for the people on the other end to hear you clearly.
Noise-canceling headphones are designed to help combat this problem by blocking out excess background noise. They work by using a microphone to pick up ambient noise and then move that sound wave into a speaker that cancels it out.
This allows your voice – or music – to come through more clearly so you’ll have an easier time communicating.
The technology behind noise-canceling headphones has come a long way over the years and is now available in many different types of products, from earbuds to full-size headphones that are designed for use when making calls on your smartphone.
Noise-canceling headphones reduce ambient sound by creating their own sound waves that counteract noise.
This is achieved by using a microphone to pick up surrounding sounds, which are then sent to an electronic circuit that produces the inverse sound waves, thereby canceling out the original noise.
Best Cheap Apple Headphones
I have a confession to make: I’ve been a life-long Apple fanboy. Back in the day, I wrote my college thesis on Mac OS X’s open source Darwin core, and I still use an old MacBook Pro for writing and coding.
I am also a headphone junkie, and have tried out dozens of different models over the years.
I love Apple products. But when it comes to headphones, the company has always left me with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. The included white earbuds that come with every iPod, iPhone or iPad are just plain bad — they sound tinny and weak, and they’re not even comfortable to wear.
Apple’s most recent attempt at better headphones was 2014’s EarPods — which are somewhat better than their predecessors, but don’t really match up to other popular models like the Sennheiser Momentum or the V-Moda Crossfade M-80s — which boast superior sound quality without sacrificing comfort.
Luckily for fans of Apple products and good sound quality, there are plenty of third-party alternatives available — all of which cost dramatically less than Apple’s stock headphones. Here are eight great options for anyone looking for a high-quality alternative to Apple’s standard earb
What Are Wireless Headphones Used For?
Wireless headphones are actually not wireless in the way that you might imagine. Rather, they are a set of headphones that have no wire attaching them to a portable audio device.
Tired of being tethered to your MP3 player or cellphone? Then these lightweight gadgets are the solution for you.
Wireless headphones come in many varieties. There are earbuds and there are headbands with speakers built into them so you can enjoy your music anywhere on your body.
Some models have very long battery life, giving you hours of listening pleasure before needing to recharge them.
Why would anyone want wireless headphones?
Well, one reason is convenience. If you’ve ever been out running and had to stop because your headphone wires got caught on something, then you know how frustrating it can be.
It’s hard enough to keep up with your favorite tunes while exercising without having to worry about tripping on the cord too!
Wireless headphones also let you listen to all kinds of different types of music without having to carry around an entire CD collection or load up an entire playlist on your phone or MP3 player.
We have Gear Buyer’s Guides on every type of Filmmaking Equipment!